Game Discussion: Overlord

Fun game to play?

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 31 August 08 at 00:28
    Is it like oblivion gameplay (not achievement) wise. Or is it a little different. All in all, is it worth buying?
  • Impaled GermImpaled Germ139,427
    Posted on 02 September 08 at 06:32
    well I can tell you I like it!wink

But is definately not one of the run of the mill kinda games. Hell even 360voice classifys it as an oddball game.

But to answer question no it is not like oblivion, yes the are both RPGS (Well sorta) but either/or wouldnt come in mind when playing. If you have played and enjoyed Pikmin 1 or 2 then this definately a title to pick up. Overlord is basicly Pikmin only all grown up :P

But yeah you probably should get overlord (In my opinion anyway) If you are still in doubt about the game you should download the demo from the marketplace as it gives you a little taste as to what you are getting into.

Oh, and if you decide to buy the game you should probably get it soon. well I mean before the second one comes out anway...
  • SENTINAL 107SENTINAL 107336,566
    Posted on 03 August 12 at 14:14
    A must have in ones collection wink
  • DelithDelith394,312
    Posted on 07 September 12 at 20:13
    I know it's an old thread, but anyone reading this should know that this game really is an awesome game that defines a new genre. I highly recommend it to anyone. It's sequel is just as good. I'd say better, but really, it's not better or worse. They both kick ass.
    Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads