Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Forza Motorsport 5 Rewards Announced

• Nexus GruntNexus Grunt163,772
    Posted on 03 November 13 at 13:02
    Give your launch day a boost with special cars and rewards

Please click here to read the story: Forza Motorsport 5 Rewards Announced

Credit goes to Confused Shelf for this story
  • GrmRpr69GrmRpr69674,176
    Posted on 03 November 13 at 13:10
    Whooo hoo cant wait for this just wish I can see the list for achievements soon.
  • GrmRpr69GrmRpr69674,176
    Posted on 03 November 13 at 13:14
    Also love the part at 2:10 in the video you can see the drivers hands come off the steering wheel to stretch there hands out which is awesome in detail
  • Jaboose22Jaboose2279,424
    Posted on 03 November 13 at 13:15
    not only does it look great it sounds great too day one purchase
    No boost No bottle Just my Foot on the throttle Honda power
  • LoddosLoddos269,178
    Posted on 03 November 13 at 14:25, Edited on 03 November 13 at 14:32 by Loddos
    There is a bonus for 1000 days played FM 5. No FM 6 anymore?

And i am tier 5 and got 150.000 credits. No cars!
  • NMANOZNMANOZ937,194
    Posted on 03 November 13 at 14:53
    I am assuming the cars will be available as rewards soon after launch (next reward says it expires in 26 days so we will get the cars before then).
  • ScuzzyBunnyScuzzyBunny1,348,384
    Posted on 03 November 13 at 15:09
    Loddos said:
    There is a bonus for 1000 days played FM 5. No FM 6 anymore?

And i am tier 5 and got 150.000 credits. No cars!
    Same here...but I redeemed mine on the 1st. Typically if you redeem on the 1st you don't seem to get the right thing (last month was like 10,000 cr on the 1st) but then a few days later it said rewards were available and I got over a million on both Horizon and F4.

I really like the rewards program, as it gives a nice "loyalty" boost to those of us that have spent time with all of their past products...who can argue with a day one McLaren?? Especially since these are gift cars and go right in your garage, unlock pre-order and dlc cars that you still have to buy in the game.

As for the 1000 days played...a few of my friends and I are hoping it's a mistake, as it makes little sense (1000 days earns 500 points)... all the other games earn 4-8 points/day, so the newest earning half a point a day seems odd. Unless, of course, your drivatar "playing" online counts while you are doing other things!
    Look at me so I can finish!
  • NMANOZNMANOZ937,194
    Posted on 03 November 13 at 15:41
    I too am hoping they mean 100 days.
    The McLaren P1 is my new favourite car so getting it day 1 for free is awesome (on top of the Day 1 and limited edition cars).
  • ZM3ZM3141,900
    Posted on 03 November 13 at 15:59
    I'm only seeing credits availible, and seem to have dropped from Tier 5 to Tier 4. I wanted that P1
    Posted on 03 November 13 at 16:51, Edited on 03 November 13 at 17:02 by ScuzzyBunny
    Also, if you are signed up for official Xbox emails, I just got a code today for Day One for a nice looking 2010 Audi Forza Motorsport R8 5.2 FSI Quattro. One more car in the garage!

ZM3 said:
    I'm only seeing credits available, and seem to have dropped from Tier 5 to Tier 4. I wanted that P1
    Right now it's just showing credits, not sure when the cars will be added. The rewards have posted at least twice every month, so something new can pop up at any time. Also, not sure how you could drop a tier (unless when they added Tier 6 they adjusted all the Tier requirements), but if you go up a Tier you can immediately get the rewards for the next one, you don't have to wait until the end of the month. I did that a few months ago, hitting Tier 5 right at the end of one month, claiming rewards, then a few days later getting the rewards for the next month at Tier 5.

Days played are pretty easy points, and in Forza 3 &4 you can simply load it up (connected to Live, obviously) and hire a driver to do a race or two if you don't have time to sit through one and just need credit for the day.
  • Posted on 03 November 13 at 17:15
    I'm tier 5 already! Woop woop!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 November 13 at 17:51
    This be my first XB1 game when I get a XB1 in May. Because I want to wait until they have fix some or all the bug of the console before I lay down $500 bucks to get one. And one other game I like to get is KH3 and FF15. I will still get the 360 version if there is one with XB1. Because I not getting a XB1 at my dad's places until they stop supported the 360.
    .XBOX 4 LIFE.
  • The MascalThe Mascal2,562,698
    Posted on 03 November 13 at 18:49
    shock^^^^ ???? I know the American school system is criticized and all, but your spelling and grammar are really bad... warning

On topic, I am only a couple of hundred points away from level 6, all days played on FM3 and FM4. Not really going to bother with them. 150,000 credits will do just fine smile
    Beer.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 November 13 at 20:28
    Weird I'm only teir 4, only 86 points off teir 5, mainly because it's saying I own no cars and have driven 0 miles in Forza 3, weird! Don't have that game anymore so it will have to stay broken
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 November 13 at 21:21
    Sir I am handicap.
    .XBOX 4 LIFE.
  • The MascalThe Mascal2,562,698
    Posted on 03 November 13 at 21:51
    No disrespect whatsoever, but which handicap makes you spell like that? I have just read your blogs, and that is way past dyslexia. Also, you troll Stallion.
    Beer.
  • PetrifiedPetrified1,644,493
    Posted on 03 November 13 at 22:02
    I'm tier 5 with 700 pts until tier 6.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 November 13 at 23:24
    I autism. Mild from it. Back when I was a kid. They did not had programs kids with it in today world. So I had poor education because of it.
    .XBOX 4 LIFE.
    Posted on 03 November 13 at 23:34
    Mr Mascal 77 said:

On topic, I am only a couple of hundred points away from level 6, all days played on FM3 and FM4. Not really going to bother with them. 150,000 credits will do just fine smile
    It's almost impossible to hit tier 6 prior to Forza 5 anyhow, so I wouldn't sweat it! Looks like Tier 6 starts at the max points from playing every Forza game and earning every possible reward point. I'm sure someone is there, but there aren't enough days left till launch if you are short only a few hundred. With 3k on the table, I'm sure hitting Tier 6 in Nov will be pretty easy considering titles, achvs, miles driven, and cars owned.
  • Posted on 04 November 13 at 00:05
    Mr Mascal 77 said:
    No disrespect whatsoever, but which handicap makes you spell like that? I have just read your blogs, and that is way past dyslexia. Also, you troll Stallion.
    As a father of a son with Asperger's Syndrome I find your post quite offensive.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads