Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Mass Effect 4 Teasers

• Posted on 09 November 13 at 02:01
    Bioware torments us via Twitter

Please click here to read the story: Mass Effect 4 Teasers
  • Alchemist xPTKxAlchemist xPTKx1,971,357
    Posted on 09 November 13 at 02:06
    Best thing I've heard all week
  • Razzer070Razzer070779,227
    Posted on 09 November 13 at 02:11
    :O wow!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!
  • Posted on 09 November 13 at 02:12
    I wonder how this story will go since shepard isn't around this time.
  • BeachemBeachem653,863
    Posted on 09 November 13 at 02:15
    It's really cool to see them in the process of making the game. I would like to see more game developers post pictures like this on Twitter.
    Jump right out of a creek!
  • ShakesBreaksShakesBreaks419,426
    Posted on 09 November 13 at 02:19
    Kain Hellblade said:
    He can absolutely be around if you chose the right ending!
  • C M0NETC M0NET277,406
    Posted on 09 November 13 at 02:20
    shepherds story is done, i get that. i just wonder how they will explain the mass effect relays being operational again.
  • SliktorSliktor1,194,141
    Posted on 09 November 13 at 02:54
    I'm curious to see how far forward, or back, in time they are going to go for this installment and to see what enemy they conjure up that is just as devastating, or worse, than the reapers. Personally, I would love to play through the First Contact War and Anderson's rise and fall from spectre status, but they're probably looking to go another direction with this. New galaxies altogether, maybe?
  • Emzx99Emzx99429,995
    Posted on 09 November 13 at 03:03
    How much lore are they going to destroy this time? Care to retcon the rest of the Codex for those of us who love to tear your crappy writing apart? I'm tempted to buy this just to see them label it an RPG when in reality you can customize the same amount of shit in Call of Duty Ghosts.

Very bad Gears of War clone set to release late 2014, early 2015, get ready everyone.
    I hate stupid people, and that's most people these days. Gamers in particular have become a sad lot,
  • GuruThaGreatGuruThaGreat1,247,868
    Posted on 09 November 13 at 03:09
    Sliktor said:
    I'm curious to see how far forward, or back, in time they are going to go for this installment and to see what enemy they conjure up that is just as devastating, or worse, than the reapers. Personally, I would love to play through the First Contact War and Anderson's rise and fall from spectre status, but they're probably looking to go another direction with this. New galaxies altogether, maybe?
    I'm also hoping for something along the lines of the First Contact War. Or they can go into the Illusive Man's history or just other Cerberus operatives. Or they could go way back and do something in the Prothean era. Either way, I think I want it to take place in the past (relative to Shepard's story) and not in the future. Though I'm sure it'll be good whatever direction they decide to take it.
  • matdanmatdan862,972
    Posted on 09 November 13 at 03:14
    As far as I know the 1st Mass Effect came with a 2nd disc that said that they planned to expand a lot further then the trilogy. Hoping that means First Contact War or some new worlds to invade and alien species to kill and dissect.
  • Se7enn SinsSe7enn Sins586,920
    Posted on 09 November 13 at 04:06
    jShaKes24 said:
    Kain Hellblade said:
    ya but even then it still leave you hanging...I wish they made the ending a little better
    Emond24
  • LurgiLurgLurgiLurg157,203
    Posted on 09 November 13 at 04:09
    Best news I've had in a long time!!. I can't wait to find out more. Loved Mass Effect 3!
  • RedDeadKBIIRedDeadKBII445,239
    Posted on 09 November 13 at 04:16
    Wonderful! I'm very anxious to hear what they have planned.
  • zxgreyzxgrey318,457
    Posted on 09 November 13 at 04:23
    they better get there shit together I went all out on mass effect series & then found what they did & im still disappointed with them the developers the creators & most of all EA now developers do yr right make mass effect we don't want GEARS OF F*^^%*#@ WAR CLONE 3rd person shooter u guys own me alot no no im sorry own every one everything I can only say this to them all DON'T FUCK THIS UP
  • caelichcaelich126,896
    Posted on 09 November 13 at 04:25
    I was not expecting this at all. It's a very nice surprise.

I'm really curious to see where they go with the series.
    I have no idea what I'm doing.
  • Posted on 09 November 13 at 04:27
    jShaKes24 said:
    Kain Hellblade said:
    Implying the other ending is the bad ending.
  • Posted on 09 November 13 at 05:07
    they said this next one will not have shepard, thats been said right from the start
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 November 13 at 05:51
    I'm so excited for this! I love the ME series......I wish they had a new one every year but the quality of this game takes time to produce so I understand I need to wait. That being said.....I WANT IT TOMORROW! LOL.
    THE NEW AND IMPROVED XBOX ONE.......FREE OF TYRANNICAL RULES AND REGS
  • ShinwashaShinwasha663,768
    Posted on 09 November 13 at 05:56
    Mass Effect 4 and Dragon Age 3.
    I'm the Truthcatcher and you are talking a lot of bull.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads