Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Apples to Apples Vanishes From the Marketplace

• Posted on 15 December 12 at 19:58
    Pretty sure it had an unobtainable anyway
  • Virtual BoyVirtual Boy649,161
    Posted on 15 December 12 at 19:59
    NOOOOOOOOOOO... oh, did you say Apples to Apples? Carry on then.
  • Posted on 15 December 12 at 19:59
    I had wanted to get it when it was on sale, until I found out about the unobtainable, something involving Facebook, that was no longer supported or something. :(
  • Posted on 15 December 12 at 19:59
    Never played it but it sounded good.
  • ronnie42ronnie42491,858
    Posted on 15 December 12 at 20:03
    Shame I have never heard of it till it was removed. Maybe it was region locked or something but I have never seen in all the time I have had my account.
  • Posted on 15 December 12 at 20:09
    Bought it recently on sale - wish I hadn't nearly all MP cheevos and online has been dead when I tried and yes one unobtainable - reckon I'll be stuck with just 1 cheevo for a long time..........
  • sm182sm182843,482
    Posted on 15 December 12 at 20:10
    ronnie42 said:
    Shame I have never heard of it till it was removed. Maybe it was region locked or something but I have never seen in all the time I have had my account.
    Yeah it was a US only title as I tried to buy it when it was reduced to 200MSP.
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,630,449
    Posted on 15 December 12 at 20:30
    They softened us up for this with a publisher sale laugh
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 December 12 at 20:33, Edited on 15 December 12 at 20:44 by
    Man things are not looking good for THQ at all.

I really hope this wont have an impact on the next Darksiders game and any DLC coming out for Darksiders 2 because if i am right in thinking there is an on line pass for it and only one DLC out so far. If THQ was to go down would that not stop the DLC from being put up on the market unless VIGIL find another publisher?

Edit: *Season
    Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. Martin L
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 December 12 at 20:42
    really sad
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 December 12 at 20:46
    Apples to Apples was a great game. Glad I got my 200G a while ago...
    Goat
  • misfit119misfit1191,160,781
    Posted on 15 December 12 at 20:56, Edited on 15 December 12 at 20:56 by misfit119
    mitchcraft1980 said:
    Man things are not looking good for THQ at all.

I really hope this wont have an impact on the next Darksiders game and any DLC coming out for Darksiders 2 because if i am right in thinking there is an on line pass for it and only one DLC out so far. If THQ was to go down would that not stop the DLC from being put up on the market unless VIGIL find another publisher?

Edit: *Season
    They have released three pieces of DLC released for Darksiders 2 and one set of equipment although none of them have any achievements attached to them. Also THQ has already said they missed what they were aiming for with DS2 in regards to sales and that a sequel is looking unlikely.
    Looking to boost any MP achievements I don't have for any game I own.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 December 12 at 20:56
    *Starts praying to The Stick of Truth gods.*
    My teeth taste funny today. They seem more jagged than normal.
  • ScrappyliveScrappylive107,621
    Posted on 15 December 12 at 20:56
    Shame... I kinda wanted to buy this and definitely would have if I knew it was on sale.
  • JasonXmurderJasonXmurder305,295
    Posted on 15 December 12 at 20:58
    I got it when it was on sale last time. Glad I did.
  • Chunkeh MunkehChunkeh Munkeh4,343,297
    Posted on 15 December 12 at 21:02
    StanBowles22 said:
    Bought it recently on sale - wish I hadn't nearly all MP cheevos and online has been dead when I tried and yes one unobtainable - reckon I'll be stuck with just 1 cheevo for a long time..........
    Huh? Which one is unobtainable? There's like 160 ppl with the completion
    Message me if you want to be part of my random stats in my blog
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 December 12 at 21:04
    Apples to Apples; Dust to Dust.
  • Posted on 15 December 12 at 21:05, Edited on 15 December 12 at 21:08 by Coadster1 x360a
    Chunkeh Munkeh said:
    StanBowles22 said:
    Huh? Which one is unobtainable? There's like 160 ppl with the completion
    It was completeable at one time, but there is one achievement involving Facebook, that is no longer supported.

Apples to ApplesSocial AddictThe Social Addict achievement in Apples to Apples worth 18 pointsEnable Social Integration for posting achievements.
  • DarthCaedus13DarthCaedus131,120,094
    Posted on 15 December 12 at 21:07
    the rats are abandoning ship i think.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads