Published Walkthrough Writers

Forum for the "Published Walkthrough Writers" leaderboards

The New TA Walkthrough Structure

• MusquitoMusquito824,823
    Posted on 18 August 14 at 09:38
    thirtysmooth said:None of the what was stated in the OP has been scrapped. With the recent development of the TA app, among other things, this has taken a back seat. Rest assured, the walkthroughs will be changing in the future.Thanks for the update.

Who knows maybe we can volunteer to write one through the app...
    http://www.truetrophies.com/ArcticMusquito.htm
  • SpilnerSpilner1,153,764
    Posted on 18 August 14 at 11:53
    Musquito said:thirtysmooth said:None of the what was stated in the OP has been scrapped. With the recent development of the TA app, among other things, this has taken a back seat. Rest assured, the walkthroughs will be changing in the future.Thanks for the update.

Unless the One supports a keyboard..... shock
    I find bugs, its my thing! I don't break things on purpose it just happens :D
  • zzUrbanSpacemanzzUrbanSpaceman1,518,902
    Posted on 18 August 14 at 12:59
    Spilner said:Musquito said:thirtysmooth said:None of the what was stated in the OP has been scrapped. With the recent development of the TA app, among other things, this has taken a back seat. Rest assured, the walkthroughs will be changing in the future.Thanks for the update.

You can use an iPad or other Smartglass equipped device as a keyboard for the One.
    I don't exist.
  • SpilnerSpilner1,153,764
    Posted on 18 August 14 at 13:05
    Fair enough
    I find bugs, its my thing! I don't break things on purpose it just happens :D
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 August 14 at 13:16
    Spilner said:Musquito said:thirtysmooth said:None of the what was stated in the OP has been scrapped. With the recent development of the TA app, among other things, this has taken a back seat. Rest assured, the walkthroughs will be changing in the future.Thanks for the update.

Xbox 360 Kinda supported keyboards, when I send messages via xbox, I plug a USB Keyboard into my xbox, and I can type my messages using it
  • Posted on 19 August 14 at 09:47
    zzUrbanSpaceman said:Spilner said:Musquito said:thirtysmooth said:None of the what was stated in the OP has been scrapped. With the recent development of the TA app, among other things, this has taken a back seat. Rest assured, the walkthroughs will be changing in the future.Thanks for the update.

You can use an iPad or other Smartglass equipped device as a keyboard for the One.
    A computer with a keyboard is always good too :P Just hook up the Smartglass to the Xbox One from the Windows PC :P
  • ProfiliaProfilia341,382
    Posted on 08 July 15 at 00:26
    So.... is this multiple walkthroughs feature coming or not? I'm getting really tired of seeing roadmaps disguised as walkthroughs. They "clog up" the WT section by preventing anyone from writing and submitting a better one.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads