Game Info Submission Archive: DiRT Showdown

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

DiRT Showdown - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: DiRT Showdown

• Information
  • MusquitoMusquito824,716
    Posted on 19 October 12 at 20:44, Edited on 20 October 12 at 16:59 by Musquito
    Thank you for your submission.

Achievements are flagged.

I made some changes to your suggestion.
    DiRT ShowdownBeat it!The Beat it! achievement in DiRT Showdown worth 63 pointsAccept and beat a friend's Challenge

DiRT ShowdownNo Turning BackThe No Turning Back achievement in DiRT Showdown worth 19 pointsSend a Challenge to a friend

^ Changed the connectivity flag to online required.

DiRT ShowdownShowdown SuperstarThe Showdown Superstar achievement in DiRT Showdown worth 330 pointsReach Fanbase Level 30 Online

^ How long does it take to unlock this achievement?
    http://twitter.com/#!/MusquitoBE
  • reactreact555,075
    Posted on 19 October 12 at 21:44
    Around 12.5 hours for that achievement. That is if you have a full 8 person lobby all the time and win all the time.
  • MusquitoMusquito824,716
    Posted on 20 October 12 at 07:14, Edited on 20 October 12 at 17:04 by Musquito
    Thank you for your answer.

Edit: After consultation with other staff members, we conclude
    DiRT ShowdownBronze!The Bronze! achievement in DiRT Showdown worth 49 pointsComplete the Showdown Tour with at least a Bronze in every event

DiRT ShowdownSilver!The Silver! achievement in DiRT Showdown worth 50 pointsComplete the Showdown Tour with at least a Silver in every event

^ that those indeed need the stackable flag. I added them again.

DiRT ShowdownGonna Need a Bigger GarageThe Gonna Need a Bigger Garage achievement in DiRT Showdown worth 21 pointsOwn 15 vehicles

DiRT ShowdownMax PowerThe Max Power achievement in DiRT Showdown worth 285 pointsFully upgrade all vehicles

DiRT ShowdownShowdown ShowroomThe Showdown Showroom achievement in DiRT Showdown worth 69 pointsOwn every vehicle in the game

DiRT ShowdownYou've Created a MonsterThe You've Created a Monster achievement in DiRT Showdown worth 31 pointsFully upgrade a vehicle

^ that the cumulative do not fit on those as they are exhausted.
    http://twitter.com/#!/MusquitoBE
  • AvianetteAvianette841,368
    Posted on 24 October 12 at 02:22, Edited on 24 October 12 at 02:23 by Avianette
    Ah, alright; I wasn't completely sure about the garage/vehicle achievements needing the cumulative flag or not! Thank you for confirming this!
  • Posted on 05 November 13 at 17:22
    If this one is online only:
    DiRT ShowdownBeat it!The Beat it! achievement in DiRT Showdown worth 63 pointsAccept and beat a friend's Challenge

This one should be too:
    DiRT ShowdownRunning the ShowThe Running the Show achievement in DiRT Showdown worth 138 pointsDominate a friend in Challenge mode

It's doing the first achievement 10 times in a row.

Musquito said:
    Thank you for your submission.

Achievements are flagged.

I made some changes to your suggestion.

DiRT ShowdownNo Turning BackThe No Turning Back achievement in DiRT Showdown worth 19 pointsSend a Challenge to a friend

^ Changed the connectivity flag to online required.

DiRT ShowdownShowdown SuperstarThe Showdown Superstar achievement in DiRT Showdown worth 330 pointsReach Fanbase Level 30 Online

^ How long does it take to unlock this achievement?
  • Information
    Posted on 05 November 13 at 19:34
    GameTagwastaken has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for DiRT Showdown:

GameTagwastaken said:
    DiRT ShowdownRunning the ShowThe Running the Show achievement in DiRT Showdown worth 138 pointsDominate a friend in Challenge mode

See my post in the submissions thread. This achievement is basically do "Beat it!" or "No turning back" 10 times. Both of those are online-only. This should be too.

• The Fury I84IThe Fury I84I1,713,014
    Posted on 05 November 13 at 20:03
    Thank you. The flag has been changed from Online/Offline to Online Required toast
  • Information
  • Information
  • theshadowtheshadow1,369,047
    Posted on 29 April 16 at 11:25
    Thanks for the submissions, Segendary Ty and link hidden!

We have removed the time consuming flag from Showdown Superstar in DiRT Showdown.

We did not add the Cumulative + flag to Hitman in DiRT Showdown. While these don't need to be earned in a single event, the actions themselves are unique, thus negating a Cumulative flag.

If you have any questions, let us know! toast
  • Information
    Posted on 29 April 16 at 11:31
    This post was archived by WebChimp UK
  • Information
    Posted on 24 January 17 at 14:48
    halohogg has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for DiRT Showdown Achievements:

halohogg said:
    DiRT ShowdownShowdown ShowroomThe Showdown Showroom achievement in DiRT Showdown worth 69 pointsOwn every vehicle in the game

Flag: External game purchase required. You need the VIP pass in order to earn currency to purchase all the cars and all the upgrades.

DiRT ShowdownMoney MakerThe Money Maker achievement in DiRT Showdown worth 64 pointsEarn a total of $1,000,000

Flag: External game purchase required. You need the VIP pass in order to earn currency to purchase all the cars and all the upgrades.

DiRT ShowdownMax PowerThe Max Power achievement in DiRT Showdown worth 285 pointsFully upgrade all vehicles

• LuckyKantLuckyKant1,121,155
    Posted on 24 January 17 at 14:51
    That is not correct.
  • halohogghalohogg120,071
    Posted on 24 January 17 at 15:38
    LuckyConquerer2 said:
    That is not correct.
    So I believe I've read all the relevant solutions, and comments I think. I've completed (most) of the offline game content (short of a few obscure achievements that don't earn money). The currency in this game is so tight, that it seems impossible for me to have accomplished all three of these currency dependent achievements without going on-line (i.e. Purchasing the VIP) or glitching the dashboard/autosave somehow.

Can you help? What am I missing?
    Posted on 24 January 17 at 16:19, Edited on 24 January 17 at 16:20 by LuckyKant
    Whilst you cannot easily get all three achievements with currency obtained offline, you can get one of the achievements for purchases and then just dashboard after the achievement unlocks to can get both achievements for purchases.

However, as the second solution for Money Maker says, you can obtain currency through challenges which are indefinite.

Whilst not the easiest way to earn money, online progress is not needed, nor is the VIP pass.

I do agree the currency is tight in this game, and you have to be careful with what you spend. You can win most races with stock vehicles but that discussion is for another thread.

Hope that helps.
    Posted on 24 January 17 at 16:47, Edited on 24 January 17 at 16:48 by halohogg
    Winning was never the difficulty. I was merrily buying cars and upgrading as I went since I believed I would need them eventually for the achievement anyway. "Careful" currency expenditure shouldn't have been an issue - I need them ALL regardless don't I? Whether I buy them as I go or all at the end?

I didn't read all the currency horror stories on TA until I was done the core gameplay (OK next time be warned). I expended my 20 challenges frivolously to non-players thinking there was some obscure cheevo attached to it, not knowing I would need to boost myself with a second account (so that's now stuck).

Please clarify for me - the only way to get online is with the VIP Pass, correct?

Please some more details - I don't exactly understand the Dashboard trick. Do I need to have accomplished one of the achievements already? (which I haven't.) Do I still need some method of earning currency (which I don't think I do.) - perhaps I can use the second account to challenge me?

I'll concede the Flag recommendations, if you can provide helpful comments one more time. (desperate to complete as much as I can)
    Posted on 24 January 17 at 17:06
    Upgrading all cars as you go through the single player can cause problems.

You can earn enough cash in SP to buy all cars, but not upgrade them all.

You don't need to buy them of them to upgrade them all. Some are already class A. However, to upgrade them all, you either need to go online or complete challenges from friends.

To get online, you need the VIP pass, which was given free as GWG. I am right in assuming that you missed the free period?

The dashboard trick is where you have enough money for all the vehicles needed for the 1st achievement, but not enough to buy them all and upgrades. However, you may have enough for all requited upgradable cars plus upgrades (this is not the same list as all cars, see Spilner's solution), if you follow me.

As far as I know, a VIP pass is not needed for challenges and silver accounts work for the challenges. If challenges can be sent with a silver account, a VIP pass is no needed. No mention of gold membership or VIP pass needed in the solutions for

If you need any further help, don't hesitate to ask. I will do my best.
    Posted on 24 January 17 at 18:28
    Thanks for the help.

VIP Pass isn't free yet, so....
    Looks like I just need to re-download the game to get the VIP for free.

I didn't realize I didn't need to purchase ALL the cars to obtain the first achievement (even though the description is "You own all vehicles?")

I'll try the silver account method - I need one for other games anyway.
    Posted on 24 January 17 at 18:31
    If you own the game as GwG, then yes, redownloading it after they updated it should it fix it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads