Game Discussion: Skate 2

Are all online achievements still possible?

• pezza888pezza888179,765
    Posted on 21 November 14 at 08:41
    jackster and dh said:The ranking up achievements are unobtainable until they fix the game. You can no longer get medals in matchmaking, making the three achievements unobtainable. I've also heard that some of the miscellaneous multiplayer achievements are unobtainable too. Whatever you do, don't get this game.WHAT? First I've heard
  • Posted on 22 November 14 at 00:20, Edited on 22 November 14 at 00:24 by L0RD Melchett
    I've tried for several days and I can't sign into EA Nation at all and when I go to Xbox Live mode in the menu nearly everything is greyed out. I can't free skate online or create a spot or download a spot or do anything that would allow me to get any of the online achievements. Whether this is purely because I can't get into EA Nation or not I don't know.

I have a few of the online achievements but I got them 2 or 3 years ago, I haven't tried to play this game online again until this week when I thought I'd try and mop up a few more achievements.
  • Posted on 28 November 14 at 18:26
    I'm having issues as well. Only need the online achievements for completion. Tired of EA's bs. Skate 3 is also having issues too.
    Posted on 28 November 14 at 23:20
    Tell them about it on twitter. They usually respond to people.
  • PauldnbPauldnb1,467,468
    Posted on 24 April 15 at 22:40
    Same for me, tried last night to knock-out some achievements after my son begged me to play Skate 2 haven't played it for about 3 years.. EA Nation is still playing up.
  • bigfatwalletbigfatwallet490,155
    Posted on 27 April 15 at 21:22
    I managed to log in last night. Had issues tonight but managed to get back onto the servers after about 5 minutes of trying. Really want to get these online achiev's completed.
  • matdanmatdan862,275
    Posted on 27 April 15 at 22:37
    bigfatwallet said:I managed to log in last night. Had issues tonight but managed to get back onto the servers after about 5 minutes of trying. Really want to get these online achiev's completed.Up for this.
    Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
  • bigfatwalletbigfatwallet490,155
    Posted on 30 April 15 at 06:46
    Unfortunately Dethroned and The Architect are no longer possible.
  • matdanmatdan862,275
    Posted on 30 April 15 at 08:56
    bigfatwallet said:Unfortunately Dethroned and The Architect are no longer possible.Really?
    Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
  • Posted on 06 May 15 at 02:15, Edited on 06 May 15 at 02:16 by South Park TFBW
    matdan12 said:bigfatwallet said:Unfortunately Dethroned and The Architect are no longer possible.Really?Nobody has unlocked Dethroned since October so I think it's safe to safe they are unobtainable. This fucking sucks.
  • matdanmatdan862,275
    Posted on 06 May 15 at 02:45
    First NFS Undercover and now this game. EA really do suck, not sure what we can do. I guess just keep spamming them.
  • BwF SmokeBudnSFBwF SmokeBudnSF3,229,407
    Posted on 07 May 15 at 07:49
    Wow that's sucks.
  • SORO RSSORO RS155,570
    Posted on 23 June 16 at 12:10
    You can get matches but the profile don't load up I've been trying for a couple of days
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 31 July 16 at 17:16
    The online ranks and challenges achievements still work... you can't access your profile though so its just a shot in the dark to how much more xp you will need until you hit ultimate rank, I got it yesterday after around 16 hours of grinding on and off over a few days
    Posted on 02 August 16 at 16:39
    GO WITH OREO said:
    The online ranks and challenges achievements still work... you can't access your profile though so its just a shot in the dark to how much more xp you will need until you hit ultimate rank, I got it yesterday after around 16 hours of grinding on and off over a few days
    That's great news, I need to get organised and finish this game before it goes down for real
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 September 16 at 08:48
    Is anybody able to get "The Critic" still? I'm trying to get it but I can't even see my own saved footage, let alone the community.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads