Game Discussion: Dungeon Fighter LIVE: Fall of Hendon Myre

Crash Issue

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 July 12 at 15:42
    Has anyone else been having problems? I have been trying to join a party on the second area on Expert road a few times and it keeps crashing while searching, the game's also crashed during a start of an area, I'm guessing there must be some crash issues as I have never had this many crashes on any other games before.
  • DhyphoonDhyphoon28,268
    Posted on 13 July 12 at 17:11
    First I've heard of this.
    Been playing all day, various parties and such and nothing like that has happened.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 July 12 at 17:53
    I've been on it most of the day too, funnily enough, it works fine when I'm playing by myself, got it working good for a while there and it just crashed on me a short while ago again.
  • DhyphoonDhyphoon28,268
    Posted on 13 July 12 at 18:19
    I just experienced nothing as of yet.
    However my brother did say that he had three rooms or so where the host just randomly dropped. Is that what youre talking about?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 July 12 at 18:24
    No, I'm talking about the game actually crashing/freezing where the only option I can go to is turning the console off.
  • DhyphoonDhyphoon28,268
    Posted on 13 July 12 at 19:11
    I just got a crash, however i didnt need to turn it off. The game itself just wasnt going anywhere and i was forced to dash or go to the games main menu.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 July 12 at 20:32
    Yea I have had those too, they seem to have stopped now so hopefully the problem has been fixed.
  • Posted on 13 July 12 at 22:01
    Been playing for a good 5 hours. So far so good.
  • Posted on 13 July 12 at 23:24
    Still happening to me lol
    Its over 9000!!!!!!;;
  • LV 1 Blue SlimeLV 1 Blue Slime1,665,346
    Posted on 14 July 12 at 01:06
    Only played the first two areas a couple time but we've had no issues so far.
    "Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's...strategically placed."
  • ZalshaZalsha402,494
    Posted on 14 July 12 at 07:21
    I think it is a party issue. Because by myself, I have been fine, but i joined a friend of mine earlier today, and while it was okay for a little bit, it still froze. Same thing that used to happen to Minecraft.
  • RIDE88RIDE88307,956
    Posted on 14 July 12 at 23:05
    Yes it doing it to me too all the time , on all my xboxs ....
    When I look for a group to join ... Doing my head in now ....
    RIDE88
  • Th3 TaterTh3 Tater226,104
    Posted on 15 July 12 at 05:49
    Haven't seen the freeze, but I've heard of it. Haven't been online though either.
    Tater
  • Posted on 16 July 12 at 09:14
    Just went into *spoiler* the after cutscene game froze.......ugh
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads