Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Halo 4 - DLC Info submissions

Related game: Halo 4

• Information
    Posted on 21 August 13 at 00:44
    creeping monte has just submitted some Game Info for Halo 4:

DLC Name change from Bullseye Pack to bullseye

creeping monte said:
    Apparently you cannot get all the achievements with the Bullseye DLC. The Champion DLC does though. It needs to be renamed in the achievement list so more players like me don't purchase the wrong DLC
  • Posted on 21 August 13 at 06:01
    343 has stated that all players will receive the Resistor perk eventually. People who purchased the Champion DLC just get it early. Best guess is that those of us who purchased Bullseye will have to wait at least 2 weeks.
  • zzUrbanSpacemanzzUrbanSpaceman1,518,902
    Posted on 21 August 13 at 10:09
    Thanks to you a both for the information. We've decided to wait a bit before we make any changes to the achievements in this particular pack as there are a number of questions about when they unlock and what pack you need to have installed.
  • zzUrbanSpacemanzzUrbanSpaceman1,518,902
    Posted on 31 August 13 at 14:21
    After a fair amount of discussion, as well as some direct testing, we've decided to move the following achievements into a title update pack:

Halo 4Just a ScratchThe Just a Scratch achievement in Halo 4 worth 66 pointsIn matchmaking, recover full shields from low health with both Resistor and Recharge active.

Halo 4Pitchin' a TentThe Pitchin' a Tent achievement in Halo 4 worth 81 pointsIn matchmaking, effectively camp one location without dying for a full 60 seconds.

Halo 4One Man ArmyThe One Man Army achievement in Halo 4 worth 74 pointsIn matchmaking, get four consecutive kills with the Rocket Launcher without dying.

Halo 4Repeat SurvivorThe Repeat Survivor achievement in Halo 4 worth 126 pointsIn matchmaking, survive three vehicle explosions in a row with the Survivor package.

All of these except for Just a Scratch have been confirmed to unlock without the Champions bundle or Bullseye pack downloaded - in other words, they are not connected to any DLC pack and can unlock at any time if the conditions are met.

We have also placed Just a Scratch in this category because the criteria on the achievement indicates that it's not bound to a DLC map or special mode. That said, it does require an armor perk called Resistor which is currently only available as a bonus if you buy the Champions bundle. 343 have stated that this perk will eventually become available to everyone. As such we have decided to put the Extra Content Required flag on this achievement until such time as the Resistor perk is available.
  • Information
    Posted on 05 February 14 at 14:25
    TweeHaddock4749 has just submitted some Game Info for Halo 4:

These changes are for United States.

DLC Name change from Champions Title Update to in matchmaking

TweeHaddock4749 said:
  • MuddyAmoebaMuddyAmoeba528,880
    Posted on 07 February 14 at 05:48
    Thanks TweeHaddock4749

Not sure what change your trying to request. If you could supply some further details about what you would like changed feel free to post.
  • Information
  • Posted on 03 May 16 at 03:23
    I just wanted to add what maps were with what DLC. I'm personally going back to play this game now and have no idea what maps are with what DLC, and that's a pain when you're going for some of the achievements. I posted a link to the marketplace not knowing there was already a link for it, sorry about that.

If I've done something wrong or you're unable to add what maps go to what DLC then by all means let me know, this is my first time submitting DLC game info.
    PunchedInTheEar
  • Posted on 25 January 17 at 18:36, Edited on 25 January 17 at 18:42 by WebChimp UK
    Thanks for the submission PunchedInTheEar! That's some great information, although isn't something we'd usually include on the game page directly - as you can imagine, it could turn into a lot of data quickly!

For useful information like this, we would always recommend creating a thread in the game's forum, Halo 4 Forum, or adding to an open thread if one already exists. Or, alternatively posting comments on solutions to let others know.

Thanks again. toast
  • Information
    Posted on 27 January 17 at 14:16
    This post was archived by WebChimp UK
  • Information
  • JudgeJudge768,736
    Posted on 20 January 20 at 17:28
    Hello NobleDecepticon, your submission appears to be blank. Can you clarify what you are recommending needs some attention? Thanks!
  • Information
    Posted on 02 March 20 at 03:36
    R4AssaultRifle has just submitted some DLC Game Info for Crimson Map Pack for Halo 4:

These changes are for Canada.

Delisted change from False to True

R4AssaultRifle said:
    Unfortunately as of recently it appears almost all the Halo 4 map packs have been delisted from the marketplace some years after they went free. Not too sure if they are available physically.
  • Information
    Posted on 02 March 20 at 03:36
    R4AssaultRifle has just submitted some DLC Game Info for Majestic Map Pack for Halo 4:

R4AssaultRifle said:
    Unfortunately as of recently it appears almost all the Halo 4 map packs have been delisted from the marketplace some years after they went free. Not too sure if they are available physically.
  • Information
    Posted on 02 March 20 at 03:37
    R4AssaultRifle has just submitted some DLC Game Info for Castle Map Pack for Halo 4:

R4AssaultRifle said:
  • Information
    Posted on 02 March 20 at 03:37
    R4AssaultRifle has just submitted some DLC Game Info for Bullseye Pack for Halo 4:

R4AssaultRifle said:
  • Bastian ReaderBastian Reader1,720,410
    Posted on 02 March 20 at 06:17
    All dlc are still available. War games pass contains majestic, castle, and crimson dlc. Champions bundle contains the bullseye dlc. All are free and available.
  • Posted on 02 March 20 at 08:21, Edited on 02 March 20 at 08:22 by R4AssaultRifle
    Bastian Reader said:
    All dlc are still available. War games pass contains majestic, castle, and crimson dlc. Champions bundle contains the bullseye dlc. All are free and available.
    Oops my bad sorry, its just that i was re-installing all my content and it looked like all the map packs were gone. False alarm by mistake!!!! facepalm
  • JudgeJudge768,736
    Posted on 19 December 20 at 18:41
    Hey R4AssaultRifle, looks like this was solved above. No action needed. Thanks again!
  • Information
    Posted on 20 December 20 at 09:29
    This post was archived by Bitz
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads