Game Discussion: Trials HD

Trails HD Extreme Mode Help

• Posted on 01 September 09 at 11:46
    Ok, I have looked up strategys and videos but no matter what I do I just cant beat it.

I managed to beat the first level, but 2, 3, 4 have all evaded me.

On two I cant get past that crate thats popping out of the steam incline, on 3 I cant beat the beginning and on Inferno II I cant get past the area after you fall down on the tires, I cant seem to go fast enough as they are on the videos and always fall short even fallowing their strategy.

Can anyone give me some tips?
    The 6 P's Prior Planning Prevents Piss-Poor Performance
  • zigs00zigs00217,571
    Posted on 03 September 09 at 00:27, Edited on 03 September 09 at 17:03 by zigs00
    Gunna need to be a bit more specific mate, struggling to understand which bits exactly you're stuck on. Maybe post a youtube vid and give exact times or something?

One thing i can suggest reading this though is to really work on jumping your bike. Dunno the proper term or anything for it, but when you're accelerating, and lean back before an edge, ramp, etc and then snap it forward. Really gotta get good at doing that to get the air needed for the extreme stuff.
    [05:24:18] halp plz: Nerds can grow bears || WARNING: this post may contain traces of sarcasm
  • Posted on 08 September 09 at 21:57
    The best way to do them is to watch the leaderboard videos. That is how I did them.

Before you begin the track watch the video of the No.1 guy a few times (Leaderboards, go left few times to Overall, click Y). Then attempt it. When you get stuck remember what he did. Then try it over and over. If you still can't do it after 20 mins or so go back and look again. Its the only way to do it.

Try the last level first. Once you can complete that you can complete anything.

Being able to move the bike in the air is essential. The only way to learn is to watch the good guys. I found it hard to do the bits where you lift up the front, then rear with the front level. Now I can do it no problem. As I said, you get used to it.

I got stuck on a few bits, after a lot of practise it is easy (well still challenging)
    Jacob says: this guys a fag Andy says: i think i am
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 September 09 at 05:47
    I still get stuck on the wooden ramp at the end of the 2nd level. Before I got there after 25 minutes with 400 faults. Now I get there in 5 minutes with 20 faults, but still can't get across :) Once you know the trick it gets a lot easier..
  • Posted on 09 September 09 at 13:01
    That wooden ramp is the only thing standing between me and finishing the extreme tracks. Done all the other tracks but just cant get over that god damn ramp. I've pretty much given up at this stage. Maybe someday...
    Hiding is not surviving.
  • Posted on 09 September 09 at 18:10
    What ramp? Find the video of track on YT, then tell me the seconds. I can do that level pretty easily ;)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• Posted on 10 September 09 at 17:07
    I like that bit! All you need to do is hold the left stick towards the right as far as it goes, and use a little bit of throttle. The guy makes a mess of it tbh. Try and land with both wheels at the same time with a tiny blip of throttle.

For the bit after go up it holding bottom left, then when you leave the ramp hold top right. Then give a blip of throttle when you land with both wheels to stay on the ramp. Then hold right and go slowly up and finish the level.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads