Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Madden 12 Teaser Trailer Released

• MatrarchMatrarch1,730,963
    Posted on 23 March 11 at 14:08
    Quick shots show us what to expect from this year's entry

EA have released the first teaser trailer for this year's installment in its Madden franchise, Madden 12.

It's not very long, but long time fans of the series may be able to pick up on some new features coming to the title.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdzVkkTE4Ck&feature=playe...

Remember, you still have plenty of time to vote for the athlete (or fan base, as it turns out) who most deserves to be on the cover of this year's edition of Madden.

Also, again, despite the threat of a lockout derailing this year's NFL season, Madden 12 is still on target for an August release.
  • Posted on 23 March 11 at 14:10
    Madden 11 was decent, hope 12 is a major overhaul.
    Sergeant Forge!
  • Posted on 23 March 11 at 14:16
    Did they use the Inception theme because the 2011-2012 season won't actually be real?
  • Posted on 23 March 11 at 14:17
    All gameplay filmed inside the Matrix.
    Sergeant Forge!
  • Posted on 23 March 11 at 14:39
    What a dramatic trailer
  • Posted on 23 March 11 at 14:49
    Not a big fan of Madden games.
    Reborn Insanity - "The last thing you never see."
  • Zacry072Zacry0721,541,686
    Posted on 23 March 11 at 14:52
    Torhu Hybrid said:
    Did they use the Inception theme because the 2011-2012 season won't actually be real?
    Hahaha.
  • Posted on 23 March 11 at 15:05
    NFL lockout means there will be no offline/online Team franchise modes in this year's release. Why even bother releasing a Madden game this year ?? Shame on you EA Sports, your milkage tactics are most deplorable.
  • DadOFLegendDadOFLegend182,798
    Posted on 23 March 11 at 15:07
    Madden games deserve trailers now? And not even a great one at that. You don't need to tease that it's coming out since people already know it's coming out. Why don't you actually show something?

Reason: They can probably sell it more on Hype than on actual gameplay.

Sorry, it sounds trollish, I know. Not trying to start flame wars, just taking some pot shots at the Madden series hehe.
  • Js2DeathJs2Death324,865
    Posted on 23 March 11 at 15:15
    well i heard that regardless of the lockout there will be a madden with things such as franchise on it and i dnt c y there wouldnt a franchise most people do fantasy draft any way.

hopefully this one is better than 11 because i hated that one. by far the worst madden
    The start time on a session is the START time. Not the time to get all the people together
  • Kyotic GBabyKyotic GBaby2,010,209
    Posted on 23 March 11 at 15:29
    Im going to agree with PhreshBoi. Madden 11 was by far the worst ones ive played. Im ranked each year on Madden in the top 100 but i gave up on it after 2 months. Bring back Madden 2010, the best by far. I did most of mi work online haha 404-16...GREATNESS
    YUNGxGxBABY
  • Posted on 23 March 11 at 16:16
    Meh madden used to love it when they were creating new features now they really just change alot of stats easy Gamerscore not worth $60
  • GGThis gamer has had their achievements removed from the site
    Posted on 23 March 11 at 16:35
    Torhu Hybrid said:
    No it will just be a season within a season.....within a season. So really we are getting Madden 09. SURPRISE!!!
    The name is just "G"
  • Posted on 23 March 11 at 17:04
    x G xxx said:
    No it will just be a season within a season.....within a season.
    BRAAAAAAAHM!!!!
  • D1v1dedL1nesD1v1dedL1nes333,791
    Posted on 23 March 11 at 17:37
    This trailer really didn't do it for me. We've played Madden games before....they need to make it where the receivers come back to the ball this year instead of the defender always stepping in front for the pic. Not to mention they need to fix the hit stick on offense when carrying the ball....because usually fumbles occur....Fight for Fumble is garbage...not to menton paying to play online. When is 2k coming back?
  • I STRaY II STRaY I156,318
    Posted on 23 March 11 at 18:18, Edited on 23 March 11 at 18:19 by I STRaY I
    2K won't be back anytime soon, EA renewed til 2013 which means we get another 2 years of the same crap ass football game. Sucks, 'cause 2k would put out an awesome sim football game if given the chance, and would sell it for less, with no online pass. Ferwada, Cummings and Moore all suck , and give themselves too much credit, god they even plug themselves via the announcer in an actual game. PATHETIC.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 March 11 at 18:26
    I STRaY I said:
    2K won't be back anytime soon, EA renewed til 2013 which means we get another 2 years of the same crap ass football game. Sucks, 'cause 2k would put out an awesome sim football game if given the chance, and would sell it for less, with no online pass. Ferwada, Cummings and Moore all suck , and give themselves too much credit, god they even plug themselves via the announcer in an actual game. PATHETIC.
    This is what happens when there is no competition. Your games become stagnate. 2k5 still possibly the greatest football game ever.
    The Great D-BAG, coming to you Live.
  • Posted on 23 March 11 at 18:27
    Inception-Like Football? I cant wait!!!!!!!

Should be awesome half way through the 4th quarter and the dream starts collapsing
  • Posted on 23 March 11 at 18:58
    3 biggest bloated pieces of software? Windows, Apples iTunes and every Madden game since 2000.
  • Posted on 23 March 11 at 19:17
    I wish they'd make it more like Madden 10. Madden 10 was my favorite Madden game thus far. Madden 11 didn't really do it for me.
    Add me on TA. I love people spamming my friend feed.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads