Game Discussion: Defiance

TA Hunters Clan Established

• Posted on 07 July 14 at 04:30, Edited on 07 July 14 at 09:01 by Emotional REX
    Hey, I just picked up this game again after a while to see that no one was on the TA Clan! I don't really blame those who left.

However, tomorrow I will go through this thread and invite anyone who is asking to join the NA/USA server clan if possible.

If anyone has a more active clan, please let me know. It seems I am the only active member for the TA Clan at the moment.

Be on the lookout.
    GT: Emotional Rex
  • Posted on 11 July 14 at 19:41
    Hey All,

I have set up some sessions for the North American servers for the pvp achievements. Join them if you want.
  • Xaos RequiemXaos Requiem391,422
    Posted on 11 August 14 at 06:37
    Hey TA clan I would love an invite if you guys are still around

Char name: borealis
    Gamer tag: xaos requiem
  • Metal X76Metal X76848,466
    Posted on 18 August 14 at 16:02
    Are there any clan's that are working towards the bloody mess achievement?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 September 14 at 06:16
    Anyone looking for a clan that's already met the requirements for the two clan based Achievements, send KBOX a message on Xbox Live and ask to join The Freemasons. It's the biggest clan in the US Server on Xbox 360. You'll automatically get the two clan based Achievements upon joining the clan. KBOX will ask you a few simple questions before sending you an invite. Just don't tell him you're joining for Achievements and you should be accepted, assuming you're at least 18 years of age or older. There's a no squeaker policy. laugh
  • My Name is BaRtMy Name is BaRt1,318,790
    Posted on 09 September 14 at 12:44
    Can anyone send me an inv

Character name
    EU: Sgt Bart
    US: My nameisbart
  • My Name is BaRtMy Name is BaRt1,318,790
    Posted on 09 September 14 at 14:13
    Just got them by joining the freemasonsdance
  • DarkLord ZephyrDarkLord Zephyr1,902,230
    Posted on 08 December 14 at 17:22
    is the US clan still somewhat active? I'd like to join if so. I joined a TA clan when the game first came out and now its down to 4 people, me being the only active member/leader.
    DerpLerd Zepherp
  • Posted on 09 December 14 at 04:44
    I'm also interested in joining the US clan.

Name: Skullgrin
  • XenogorgonXenogorgon823,590
    Posted on 10 December 14 at 04:32
    I am also interested please send me an invite

GT: Xenogorgon
    Character Name: Serenity River
  • Eos CreonEos Creon242,732
    Posted on 04 February 15 at 10:19, Edited on 04 February 15 at 10:21 by Eos Creon
    I also would like an invite, gamertag Eos Creon, Character name is Lord Creon. Also my buddy that plays with me, his tag is Hellbroth999 & character name is Lord Kratos76. Thanks..

~Eos

EDIT: Give me until tomorrow, I need to delete our current clan, and let him know as well.
  • Posted on 12 March 15 at 22:19
    anyone still looking for na clan? ive created a clan but could use help getting to level 10 have a few ta people n some buddies n randoms in it if interested message or add me on live xwerx beastin
    I'm here for a good time not a long time
  • MarkyshizzleMarkyshizzle2,607,708
    Posted on 03 August 15 at 02:00
    Honestly everybody should just join the free masons... they have been the best since launch and still are.... all perks are maxed and they are active.
  • ColdEagle86ColdEagle86386,150
    Posted on 11 February 16 at 03:19
    Is the EU clean still accepting / active?
  • Posted on 23 April 16 at 20:12
    I'm looking for an European Clan to help me get the lvl 10 in pvp activities cheevo or people who would help with the story or mayor arkfalls. It's not making that much fun alone. :(
    I'd appreciate any help. My GT: Angel 1n Dark
  • Posted on 30 April 16 at 07:24
    I'm looking for a clan to join. Its been a while since I played but I want to get into it again. I'm looking for a big clan so I can do arkfalls again.
  • Posted on 02 August 16 at 05:27
    Is the Freemason clan still active? If so, anyway to contact them other than shouting into the abyss?
    There is no "I" in "team." There also isn't a "u," a "we," an "us," or a "them," so who's playing?
  • Skanker irlSkanker irl1,032,565
    Posted on 29 August 16 at 20:02
    aGundamDownHere said:
    Is the Freemason clan still active? If so, anyway to contact them other than shouting into the abyss?
    Tons of members, but not very active. Couple members on at a time. I left it.
  • RICHPUNXRICHPUNX331,426
    Posted on 17 September 16 at 07:23
    Does anyone know how to get into the freemasons? Or in a large active clan, the multiplayer to 10 is the last achievement I need to finish this up. Message me on Xbox live if anyone can help. GT RICHPUNX.
  • AlcaJoeAlcaJoe406,299
    Posted on 06 March 18 at 21:38
    Is there still an EU clan with pvp rank 10 I can join?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads