Game Info Submission Archive: Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition

• Information
  • mooglessmoogless229,348
    Posted on 30 October 12 at 09:38
    its unlocking for everyone. 2000+ people got it and it showed up on the weekly stats.
    Remember, science rhymes with compliance. Do you know what doesn't rhyme with compliance? NEUROTOXIN
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,567,910
    Posted on 01 November 12 at 01:04
    Thanks for your submission, the flag has been added.
    I miss the good old days of WW2 Call of Duty
  • Information
  • Mike MarcelaisMike Marcelais1,255,450
    Posted on 02 December 14 at 17:58, Edited on 02 December 14 at 18:28 by Mike Marcelais
    Monsters don't appear in Peaceful difficulty (only in Easy, Medium, or Hard) and if you switch to Peaceful, the monsters disappear.
    - Mike
  • Information
    Posted on 02 December 14 at 18:09
    This post was archived by WebChimp UK
  • MusquitoMusquito824,671
    Posted on 02 December 14 at 21:14
    Mike Marcelais said:Monsters don't appear in Peaceful difficulty (only in Easy, Medium, or Hard) and if you switch to Peaceful, the monsters disappear.Really? Damn did not know that, will set my game to peaceful then. I hate those monsters. laugh
    Join my leaderboard "Request of "my game collection" on TA" (http://www.trueachievements.com/leaderboard.aspx?leaderboardid=6369)
  • Information
  • Information
  • Information
  • Posted on 11 May 15 at 20:01
    Thank you everyone for the submissions and taking your time to help us out!

We've added the majority of the submitted flags to the title update, with some slight alterations.

The buggy- flag for the achievement
    Minecraft: Xbox 360 EditionPassing the TimeThe Passing the Time achievement in Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition worth 32 pointsPlay for 100 days.
    is currently being discussed by the team, and will be handled shortly.

Thank you again, if you have any questions feel free to ask toast
  • Information
    Posted on 13 May 15 at 16:27
    https://www.trueachievements.com/SpeedBumpPony.htm has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for https://www.trueachievements.com/Minecraft/achievements.htm:

SpeedBumpPony said:
    Minecraft: Xbox 360 EditionSniper DuelThe Sniper Duel achievement in Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition worth 67 pointsKill a Skeleton with an arrow from more than 50 meters.

Add "Buggy -" because you might not unlock this achievement if you kill the Skeleton at 50 meters.

Minecraft: Xbox 360 EditionIron BellyThe Iron Belly achievement in Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition worth 54 pointsStop starvation using Rotten Flesh

Add "Difficulty Specific" because you need to be on Easy/Medium/Hard for your hunger meter to run out.

• Posted on 13 May 15 at 18:31, Edited on 13 May 15 at 18:31 by Kennyannydenny
    Thank you for the submission SpeedBumpPony!

We have added the difficulty specific flag to the Iron Belly achievement, since indeed, the hunger meter does not run out on peaceful.

We have not added the buggy- flag to Sniper Duel though, since there are no other reports of people not gaining this achievement, it may just have been an other problem, possibly related to Xbox Live. When we get more reports of this problem, we'll off course add the flag smile

As for AR4DOR's submission, the team decided to add the Buggy- flag to Passing the Time, since a lot of people report problems with obtaining this achievement in the comments for the solutions.

Thank you again, both of you, for the submissions. toast
  • Information
    Posted on 13 May 15 at 21:34
    This post was archived by itz waz me
  • finallife6finallife61,782,894
    Posted on 13 May 15 at 21:58
    I myself am having a lot of trouble with Sniper Duel, had zero problems on the One and am shooting from and even greater distance and is refusing to pop
  • Posted on 17 May 15 at 17:01
    Is it really time consuming the 100days achievement?
    perfectionist
  • itz waz meitz waz me296,278
    Posted on 17 May 15 at 21:39
    According to the solutions and what we know about it is that it should take you about 33 hours to achieve.
    But if you feel like that is incorrect feel free to make an achievement flag submission.

all submissions are highly appreciatedsmile
    Comrade General - #28 in the World in Action sack #1 in the world for sword kills and sword related medals in Action Sack. Halo Reach(HaloTracker.com)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 May 15 at 15:50
    The achievement requires you to play the game for 100 in game days, which is 33.3 hours
    Life is insignificant, in the end we all die.
  • IronFistofSnuffIronFistofSnuff1,019,005
    Posted on 21 May 15 at 20:59
    finallife6 said:I myself am having a lot of trouble with Sniper Duel, had zero problems on the One and am shooting from and even greater distance and is refusing to popSame here, I keep doing it and no pop
  • Information
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads