Site Wishlist

Got some ideas about how to make the site better? Post them here

Sort by Price

• Arran R WArran R W1,463,741
    Posted on 30 November 14 at 09:56
    I'd like to when browsing games, either my own, somebody else's or all games to be able to sort the list by price.

Thoughts?
    www.SMAKRecords.com www.facebook.com/SMAKRecords
  • itz waz meitz waz me296,277
    Posted on 30 November 14 at 13:59
    i assume you mean Price in XBL marketplace?

correct me if i'm wrong but i'm pretty sure that you can't buy every game on the marketplace.

Apps, WP games, Win8 and arcade games and free games would always end up sitting in a big bunch either on the end or the beginning of the list because they are either free or fairly cheap. so i don't know how that would work.
    itz waz me
    Posted on 30 November 14 at 21:43
    It would work just like you said. I don't see the problem with having cheap and free stuff at one end... That's exactly the point.

Also there's already an option to filter by platform if you want to clean away all the apps, WP, WIn8 and arcades.
    www.SMAKRecords.com www.facebook.com/SMAKRecords
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant1,120,098
    Posted on 01 December 14 at 08:46
    +1
    Hey Niko, its your cousin! Let's go bowling!
  • Strategy OneStrategy One707,007
    Posted on 04 December 14 at 07:26
    This would be a bit complicated as prices are different in every country lol. Also I would never follow it if anything use it as a base for looking for games maybe because games from the marketplace are usually overpriced. You can find cheaper or used games prices easily and is worth the hassle.
  • Posted on 04 December 14 at 07:40
    Le Lone Wolf said:This would be a bit complicated as prices are different in every country lol. Also I would never follow it if anything use it as a base for looking for games maybe because games from the marketplace are usually overpriced. You can find cheaper or used games prices easily and is worth the hassle.Well, isn't it already divide between US and UK when viewing the prices? After all, the prices are being grabbed from here: http://www.gamecompare.com/
    Editor-in-chief of Gamin' Girl - gamingirl.com
  • Posted on 07 March 16 at 14:59
    I'd like to see this option and I'd also like to add it to Full Games List

It'd be nice to see low TA Ratio games with their price attached.
    Ask me about my rock collection.
  • YoDzYoDz670,913
    Posted on 26 May 16 at 02:31
    dropK1CK ninJA said:I'd like to see this option and I'd also like to add it to Full Games List

It'd be nice to see low TA Ratio games with their price attached.
    This is exactly what I want.
  • planting42planting422,094,242
    Posted on 08 June 16 at 17:16
    +1 (and voted) since this would rock. Yes, please let me sort by price. When planning games to attack for contests, its nice to know what is affordable and what isn't.
    http://www.trueachievements.com/gtasc-2016.htm
  • Strategy OneStrategy One707,007
    Posted on 09 June 16 at 06:55, Edited on 09 June 16 at 06:56 by Strategy One
    Good idea, I still wish we could sort by release date too....

> Release date filter
    Posted on 26 January 17 at 11:12
    Came to search for this and found I gave it a +1 over two years ago. laugh
  • Posted on 26 January 17 at 17:34
    We are currently working on pricing info.

It's not quite as simple as you'd think though, there's bundles and multiple pricing based on subscriptions to consider.
    Posted on 26 January 17 at 20:54
    Good points that I probably didn't consider when I originally posted it. But glad to see it's being considered
  • Posted on 09 February 17 at 16:25
    I'm all for this. I periodically sort games by completion time, and having a column that list it's current price on the Marketplace would be AWESOME!
    Posted on 25 August 17 at 22:31
    TrueAchievement said:
    We are currently working on pricing info.

It's not quite as simple as you'd think though, there's bundles and multiple pricing based on subscriptions to consider.
    Any update?
  • planting42planting422,094,242
    Posted on 25 February 18 at 15:28
    Removing vote for use elsewhere.

+1 from me however.
    https://www.trueachievements.com/event/Winter-Olympics-2018
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads