Game Discussion: Mass Effect 3

URGENT HELP

• Posted on 08 December 14 at 16:40, Edited on 08 December 14 at 16:47 by Jelly McSqwizzl
    Im currently playing ME3 and trying to get Insanity achievements, and it's going great BUT i got a bit of a situation...

Earlier today my xbox fell over with the ME disc 2 inside, aaaand now it has a bit scratch and is unable to play! i have tried to install the game on the hard-drive, but that didn't help.
    Got any idea that might help?

Thx hope i get this fixed :(

EDIT: I do not know anybody IRL capable of sending me the game. I am just looking for a solution other than buying a new copy......
  • SpilnerSpilner1,148,337
    Posted on 08 December 14 at 16:58
    That'll be a radial scratch its gotten then, yes? No fix for those unfortunately as they are often very deep. Will require a new disc im afraid.

Could try some toothpaste in the mean time though to clean it and hope it does something.
    I speak for me, the site speaks for itself
  • Posted on 08 December 14 at 17:00
    Spilner said:That'll be a radial scratch its gotten then, yes? No fix for those unfortunately as they are often very deep. Will require a new disc im afraid.

Could try some toothpaste in the mean time though to clean it and hope it does something.
    It is VERY deep. A complete circle actually lol.

Well i guess im gonna get a new one.....
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads