Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

October's Games With Gold Revealed

• DamnSillyDamnSilly1,366,779
  • Posted on 25 September 14 at 16:41
    I already own Bad Company, Really enjoyed playing that game, not a grind for the faint of heart but the dialogue in the SP is really hilarious.
  • XtowersXtowers1,139,708
    Posted on 25 September 14 at 16:42, Edited on 25 September 14 at 16:44 by Xtowers
    It is actually Battlefield: Bad Company 2 according to Xbox Wire http://news.xbox.com/2014/09/games-gwg-chariot-battlefield

I'm actually kind of disappointed again in the Xbox One GwG. I was holding out hope they'd give us 2 new games since we got only 1 new game last month. Alas. Still kind of nice to get a brand new game for free. Chariot seems like an interesting puzzle platformer.
  • IXI FalcoNIXI FalcoN2,123,517
  • DaOverUnderDaOverUnder1,720,378
    Posted on 25 September 14 at 16:42
    *bad company 2
  • oI 420 RUSH IooI 420 RUSH Io2,170,785
    Posted on 25 September 14 at 16:43
    Only being released and its a free game... I sense in game purchases
    SUCCESSFUL TRADES The AuD Doc, AntaraelDulacre, Shin Gatsurai, Hartland, CLOWN TASTIC 08
  • Demo MCNDemo MCN265,759
    *Bad Company 2

But damn, been thinking of buying Darksiders 2. Now i don't have to
  • DaOverUnderDaOverUnder1,720,378
    Jesus Christ we all posted that at the same exact second!
  • GeoffistophelesGeoffistopheles1,370,525
    Finally, a month of going 3/3.

I'm not exactly surprised that the One is limiting to one per month. The games aren't really there at the moment, and short of day one freebies like this, I imagine few developers want to give away their game when it's been out less than a year. If anything, I'm glad they aren't trying to hide it by having one game stretched over two months.
    ABOYNE - vb: To beat an expert at a game of skill by playing so appallingly that none of his clever tactics or strategies are of any use to him.
  • Posted on 25 September 14 at 16:44
    Hopefully thanks to Darksiders II being free, there'll be enough interest for them to make a Darksiders III
    Don't be a lemon, be a rose bud.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 September 14 at 16:46
    Garbage.
    THE NEW AND IMPROVED XBOX ONE.......FREE OF TYRANNICAL RULES AND REGS
  • Posted on 25 September 14 at 16:46
    well once again we get screwed by microsoft...."oh thank you so much for buying our new Xbone and here's 1 crappy free game a month". It's ridiculous how 360 gets better and TWO free games a month not this crap, how about outlast or something half-decent at least if you're going to short change us.
    One does not simply stop playing xbox
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant1,120,086
    Posted on 25 September 14 at 16:47
    I wish it was Bad Company 1 as the ratios would increase :)

Will pick up Darksiders II as it is on my wish list anyway.
    Hey Niko, its your cousin! Let's go bowling!
  • Death and GloryDeath and Glory2,720,832
    Posted on 25 September 14 at 16:48
    OfficerBarbrady said:Hopefully thanks to Darksiders II being free, there'll be enough interest for them to make a Darksiders IIIThat all depends on how Nordic Games feels about making another Darksiders.
  • Posted on 25 September 14 at 16:48
    also forgot to mention, don't you just know it's a terrible game when it's released for free immeadiately
  • Posted on 25 September 14 at 16:49
    CounterInsurgnt said:Garbage.This ^
  • Posted on 25 September 14 at 16:50
    Tired of these crappy offerings on xb1
  • FoBoFoBo385,723
    Posted on 25 September 14 at 16:51
    LuckyConquerer2 said:I wish it was Bad Company 1 as the ratios would increase :)

Will pick up Darksiders II as it is on my wish list anyway.
    Was thinking the same thing ;) Though BC2 is still a good choice. I had a blast playing that on the few occasions I could find people online!
  • Juanchu77Juanchu771,919,002
    Posted on 25 September 14 at 16:51
    DaWrestlinJoker said:well once again we get screwed by microsoft...."oh thank you so much for buying our new Xbone and here's 1 crappy free game a month". It's ridiculous how 360 gets better and TWO free games a month not this crap, how about outlast or something half-decent at least if you're going to short change us.Because the 360 have over 7 years worth of games and the One only have one?
  • Posted on 25 September 14 at 16:51, Edited on 25 September 14 at 16:54 by Spakon
    Won't bother with the 360 this month but definitely interested in Chariot

Juanchu77 said:Because the 360 have over 7 years worth of games and the One only have one?Everyone is just crying because Lococycle still isn't free laugh

DaWrestlinJoker said:also forgot to mention, don't you just know it's a terrible game when it's released for free immeadiatelyGuacamelee is one of the best digital releases on the one so far...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads