Game Discussion: Quake 4

Can You Share Campaign Save Data?

• Posted on 05 October 11 at 18:01
    Hi everyone!

Just a question!

I've completed Quake 4 on the Hardest Difficulty (that was a nightmare!), which gave me the 3 seperate achievements for completing the game on General Difficulty, and I was wondering with my saved data I've got, can I transfer it onto a Memory Unit, give it to someone else, and then they can continue the game using my saved data?!

The story is my brother's got the game as well, and what I done originally was made 3 different saved slots on Quake 4 on General (Hardest) difficulty. One at the end of each act, near the time when you pop the separate campaign achievements!

To put it simply, could he use my saved data on his profile, load up the game, start off near the end of each act on the hardest difficulty, and only have to beat the bosses/levels to pop the 3 separate achievements for completing the game on the hardest difficulty?!

I know this post doesn't make a lot of sense, but I've tried my best to explain it.
    I know what I'm talking about. It's just not easy explaining it to somebody else!

Anyways. Please let me know and thanks for your help!

Bulgy
  • Replicant410Replicant410192,077
    Posted on 05 October 11 at 22:56
    Sorry, the save game is saved for each gamertag separately. He won't be able to open up the file unless it's on your gamertag, which obviously won't get him the achievements.
  • Posted on 06 October 11 at 17:42
    bagenoxu1337 said:
    Sorry, the save game is saved for each gamertag separately. He won't be able to open up the file unless it's on your gamertag, which obviously won't get him the achievements.
    Oh well, nevermind. He actually did say to me, he is willing to play this game anyway, as he thinks it's good. We've both agreed that the unfair part about the game, is the online achievements!

Thanks for your info mate!
  • C0D LogicC0D Logic213,368
    Posted on 10 January 13 at 23:11
    bagenoxu1337 said:
    Well actually you could use modio or horizon to change the save to the other profile, but im pretty sure its against the websites terms. So i really wouldn't recommend "gamesaving"
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads