Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Zen Studios Introduces Portal Pinball DLC

• MegsonGroveMegsonGrove473,085
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 May 15 at 14:24, Edited on 06 May 15 at 14:24 by
    These guys are probably funded entirely by the completionists within the TA community. laugh

I wonder when a certain boat racing game will be a featured table...
    Hydro Thunder Hurricane
  • Posted on 06 May 15 at 14:24
    Looks like a fun table, but it still sucks that you have to buy it multiple times for each platform.
    Remember, the more people who join TrueAchievements the higher your score will be - provided you're better than them ;-) So spread the word!
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA2,115,222
    Posted on 06 May 15 at 14:28, Edited on 06 May 15 at 14:31 by MC PHILABUSTA
    ?? Why if you buy for 360 you get it for the one ?
  • Posted on 06 May 15 at 14:31
    Nice! ...love them tables.
    ...start at crazy, then work backwards.
  • T1TANMONKEYT1TANMONKEY1,380,499
    Posted on 06 May 15 at 14:34
    Amazed and happy that it's not Marvel or Star Wars! smile
  • Free RiegnFree Riegn726,530
    Posted on 06 May 15 at 15:14
    I wouldn't mind more Marvel tables. There are so many characters to choose from like.......shit I can't think of one. Yes... it is a breath of fresh air.
    Yeah Buddy!!!
  • Posted on 06 May 15 at 15:20
    Not a fan of Portal but at least it isn't Marvel/Star Wars.
  • xbox4xmas07xbox4xmas07494,579
    Posted on 06 May 15 at 15:34
    sirbradenwalker said:Not a fan of Portal ...Isn't this considered blasphemy in the video game community? laugh
  • Posted on 06 May 15 at 15:59
    MC PHILABUSTA said:?? Why if you buy for 360 you get it for the one ?That is only for the older tables, the more recently developed ones don't do that. I found that out when I picked up the Walking Dead table on 360 first.
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty960,127
    Posted on 06 May 15 at 16:20
    Jeez a Portal table? Really? I think I hear the sound of a barrel being scraped.
  • Posted on 06 May 15 at 16:48
    xbox4xmas07 said:sirbradenwalker said:Not a fan of Portal ...Isn't this considered blasphemy in the video game community? laughI'll take it a step further....most Valve games are terrible. shock
  • DimitriDimitri263,238
    Posted on 06 May 15 at 17:09
    Oh Zen, such a dirty little pleasure. Always spend my spare MS money on tables, glad there is a new one out too. clap
  • MtldMtld2,407,804
    Posted on 06 May 15 at 19:09
    Great!
  • OtoGiSanOtoGiSan243,996
    Posted on 06 May 15 at 19:16
    I'm still trying to complete the Sorcererer's Lair table so another table like this will give me a much needed break. Darn Bones mission ugh angry
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo323,846
    Posted on 06 May 15 at 19:48
    sirbradenwalker said:Not a fan of Portal but at least it isn't Marvel/Star Wars.BLASPHEMER!! Quick everyone grab your pitchforks! smile I hate Pinball games but this is the first table that would actually interest me.
    'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
  • Posted on 06 May 15 at 20:09
    NawtyCawty said:Jeez a Portal table? Really? I think I hear the sound of a barrel being scraped.I think it a fun idea for a pinball table, there is a lot of games they could do that would be cool but this is one of the better ones. A flappy bird table might be scraping the barrel though
  • WEB 78OWEB 78O597,597
    Posted on 06 May 15 at 21:16
    I bought a few of the tables that didn't get achievements on the 360.. so I'll be rebuying them on the One. Would've been nice if the purchases carried over. Oh well...

I have never played portal! Question: The first portal is on XBLA, right? I want to play them both, because they are held in high regard. Kind of "required" playing.
    JBB
  • Posted on 06 May 15 at 22:01
    WEBHEAD 7 said:I bought a few of the tables that didn't get achievements on the 360.. so I'll be rebuying them on the One. Would've been nice if the purchases carried over. Oh well...

I have never played portal! Question: The first portal is on XBLA, right? I want to play them both, because they are held in high regard. Kind of "required" playing.
    The first portal is in The Orange Box. They rereleased it separately on XBLA as well.
  • Iceman2pnt0Iceman2pnt0368,920
    Posted on 07 May 15 at 02:26
    Chakaal Starr said:NawtyCawty said:Jeez a Portal table? Really? I think I hear the sound of a barrel being scraped.I think it a fun idea for a pinball table, there is a lot of games they could do that would be cool but this is one of the better ones. A flappy bird table might be scraping the barrel thoughI was thinking the same thing. Especially if the portals themselves were involved in the game and not just as eye candy in the background.
    If you really want your voice heard, vote with your wallet.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads