Talk about TrueAchievements

General chat about all things TA

Any streamers that go for achievements?

• erd enotserd enots74,247
    Posted on 08 May 15 at 09:13
    So i have only found a couple of streams on twitch that go for achievements and was wondering if there are more out there?
  • Posted on 09 May 15 at 20:47
    I know the last time I streamed from my One the achievements don't actually show up on the stream as the stream only shows gameplay and the achievement notification is a pop-up from the console so isn't shown on streams. Also when you press the guide button to access the achievements app it pauses the stream as it interrupts the gameplay, at least that's what happened when I last streamed some time last year. That might be why there aren't too many people that hunt achievements on streams.
  • AvitawayAvitaway2,073,288
    Posted on 14 May 15 at 20:51
    Hi there, I stream as an Achievement hunter, not done it for a few weeks due to some holidays etc but thats what my stream is all about.

I have had a few sarcastic comments from people watching the stream however saying to just get on with it etc, but I just tell them my stream is specifically about me working on my gamerscore, this usually gets some good conversation going too.
  • S0PH0SS0PH0S263,358
    Posted on 12 April 16 at 19:00
    I am typically streaming some of my achievement runs - even though some can be super repititious drag racing runs over and over in multiplayer Forza...
  • OllyBongo89OllyBongo89438,560 438,560 GamerScore
    Posted on 25 May 16 at 10:53
    hey guys I stream online while playing casually / competitively e.g. getting achievements. Its kind of fun in its own weird way.
    Most viewers I've had in one session was about 48 and that was on power star golf lol
    OllyBongo
  • YoDzYoDz670,913
    Posted on 25 May 16 at 23:16
    Personally I prefer watching the following streamers
    Stallion83
    IrishWarrior22
    Maka91
    ShizBlacka
    NastyMastaDaddy
    XBLA Fans(MoistZomie,Cain141,TheBeardedDjent)
    XyloFreak03

They are all great achievement hunters.
  • ZemidekZemidek369,796
    Posted on 23 September 16 at 21:20
    I've been doing it for almost 3 years now :D
    Twitch.Tv/Zemidek
  • Emperor EllEmperor Ell367,786
    Posted on 16 May 17 at 20:32
    I stream my achievement hunting almost everyday. I'm on the road to 100k! I play a lot of different games so after a few streams I may move on to a new game and continue the older games offline. I stream xbox 360 and xbox one games with PC achievements coming in the future.
  • DaveKineticDaveKinetic646,201
    Posted on 17 May 17 at 12:18
    The site has a Beam channel that streams every weekday with a focus on achievements. You can check it out here: https://beam.pro/truegamingnetwork.
    TA Social Manager | Newshound | Game Info | Community & Events Team | @DaveKinetic
  • ZenososZenosos455,872
    Posted on 10 July 17 at 22:40
    Hey everyone I've always been an achievement hunter and recently started streaming regularly when I can. Most Mun games are story based indie games in single player, but I am looking to work on multiplayer games and if everyone's and wants to watch I'm welcome to include my followers in my games. I only want to have a fun and engaging community as I enjoy talking about games and other topics.
    So If anyone wants to follow you can follow me on my mixer channel at www.mixer.com/zenosos
    Zenosos
  • Posted on 02 November 17 at 16:28
    I’ve been working on select games and getting all achievements while on stream. My current plan is going through the Dark Souls series, doing Dark Souls 2 now. I also post all my streams to YouTube afterwards. Got a few other games lined up as well, and consider requests. Check it out at twitch.tv/dungeonlurker
    Dungeon Lurker Gaming
  • Schnauzer HQSchnauzer HQ335,457
    Posted on 14 May 18 at 04:57
    I was streaming a 6000gs streak the other night on Mixer. Will be doing it again soon
  • Milzy26Milzy26220,089
    Posted on 28 April 20 at 04:00
    When my friends aren't convincing me to play fortnite, all I do is stream my achievement hunting. I'm obsessed. Working on Life is Strange currently.
    Milzy
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads