Game Discussion: Microsoft Bingo (Windows 8)

update screwed the coins rewards ?

• Tanelorn82Tanelorn82555,494
    Posted on 16 March 14 at 14:51
    I'm in Australia at the moment. (lvl 26). Before the last update at some point on February I was earning around 25 maybe 30 coins when opening a handbag at the end. I didn't play for 2-3 weeks but now, I get like 12 coins at the end. Anybody else noticed that? It makes everything harder. It's hard to make more coins when I buy additional numbers at the end.
  • Posted on 16 March 14 at 20:59
    I know nothing about Windows Phones so forgive me. I know with my Win8 tablet I just plug and play an Xbox controller (with a micro-to-usb converter). Just wondering if you have tried this?

Although even with plug and play support on Win 8; many games don't support controllers.
    Twitter: @ROBomination | Xbox Ambassador | DO NOT: Take the internet seriously.
  • Posted on 16 March 14 at 21:27
    Tanelorn82 said:
    I'm in Australia at the moment. (lvl 26). Before the last update at some point on February I was earning around 25 maybe 30 coins when opening a handbag at the end. I didn't play for 2-3 weeks but now, I get like 12 coins at the end. Anybody else noticed that? It makes everything harder. It's hard to make more coins when I buy additional numbers at the end.
    ROBomination said:
    I know nothing about Windows Phones so forgive me. I know with my Win8 tablet I just plug and play an Xbox controller (with a micro-to-usb converter). Just wondering if you have tried this?

Although even with plug and play support on Win 8; many games don't support controllers.
    This is the most confusing response to a question I've ever seen on TA laugh
    "No one gets hurt if they don't act funny"
  • Posted on 17 March 14 at 15:28
    Windows Phones uses micro-USB ports, correct?
    Well I use one of these with my Windows 8 tablet: http://amzn.to/1cQJr38
    I was saying I just use the adapter and plug in my Xbox controller.
    It works with every game that supports controllers. I was wondering if the OP tried it?

Sorry dance
  • BrujeiraBrujeira384,435
    Posted on 17 March 14 at 16:05, Edited on 17 March 14 at 16:16 by Brujeira
    ROBomination said:
    Windows Phones uses micro-USB ports, correct?
    Well I use one of these with my Windows 8 tablet: http://amzn.to/1cQJr38
    I was saying I just use the adapter and plug in my Xbox controller.
    It works with every game that supports controllers. I was wondering if the OP tried it?

Sorry dance
    As a rule, you wouldn't normally expect a Bingo game to support controllers... and it doesn't. A cynic might suspect that you're just here to make a sales pitch... just kidding, of course.

Anyway, back on topic. I've just given it a try and yeah, you get far fewer coins in the handbags - if you get any at all, of course. I believe buying extra numbers also got more expensive in the last update, so the best option is to farm coins for a few games and then splurge them all on extra numbers in one game - rinse and repeat. Now, if they'll just fix the glitched achievements...
  • Posted on 17 March 14 at 16:15
    Ok, I realize what was confusing now.

I replied to the wrong thread. Whoops!
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,909,122
    Posted on 17 March 14 at 17:32
    clap
  • Tanelorn82Tanelorn82555,494
    Posted on 17 March 14 at 23:47
    ROBomination said:
    Ok, I realize what was confusing now.

I replied to the wrong thread. Whoops!
    Yes, you probably answered to another of my question from another thread.laugh
  • Posted on 18 March 14 at 18:38
    laugh Sorry, I stumbled upon this and have nothing important to add. Well, other than I got a good hearty laugh out of it!
    Rollus Tidus
  • Posted on 19 March 14 at 00:13
    Mr Granstaff said:
    laugh Sorry, I stumbled upon this and have nothing important to add. Well, other than I got a good hearty laugh out of it!
    smile
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads