Game Discussion: Just Dance 3

Achievements won't pop

• napoearthnapoearth895,371
    Posted on 07 January 12 at 00:34
    I've had three different achievements not pop for me.

I got a perfect on a shout out a couple of times with no "singer" achievement.

I did same song five times in a row, and got 4 stars with my son and no ace pair silver.

Anyone know why these aren't popping for me?
  • mooglessmoogless229,361
    Posted on 08 January 12 at 09:02
    do you have the settings turned off on your console so it doesnt tell you about achievements/
    Remember, science rhymes with compliance. Do you know what doesn't rhyme with compliance? NEUROTOXIN
    Posted on 08 January 12 at 09:03
    also ace pair has to be done on a song with 2 dancers.
    Remember, science rhymes with compliance. Do you know what doesn't rhyme with compliance? NEUROTOXIN
  • stefb42stefb42213,575
    Posted on 08 January 12 at 11:26
    the same song 5 times in a row has to be long songs,short versions will not work,play a song then when it ends use the play again option and it should pop
    Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot !!
  • stefb42stefb42213,575
    Posted on 08 January 12 at 11:33
    oh i see,you have singer silver and gold but not bronze.fortunately this is an easy achievement to meet the requirements for unlocking,1 song should let you know if this will work,try loading up the game with a different storage device, effectively starting the game over again,go for the single shout out,if it pops problem solved,just quit and go back to your original device/game
    Posted on 12 January 12 at 21:55, Edited on 12 January 12 at 23:08 by drabik
    Yeah, I figured I would have to try starting again, but it unfortunately did it with the 50 song one too. I got silver for 100 songs but no bronze at 50.

I'll try long songs, that may have been the deal on the 5 in a row.
    Posted on 13 January 12 at 16:11
    I just tried for singer bronze on a thumb drive and a cloud save with no luck. Who do I talk to? Microsoft or the game maker?
    Posted on 13 January 12 at 18:55
    Am I the only one having these issues. Just got 4 stars in Simon says and no achievements. Even had the uplay pop up and say I did it. I really am starting to hate this game.
    Posted on 21 January 12 at 22:10
    Add to the list big band theory bronze and silver, and the Daltons.
  • stefb42stefb42213,575
    Posted on 22 January 12 at 10:59, Edited on 22 January 12 at 10:59 by stefb42
    did you do the big band theories on songs with 4 choreographies(4 dancers on screen)?as it has to be a song with 4 choreographers,ie dynamite,this is halloween,i was made for loving you,night train to cairo etc,if it doesn't have 4 different parts on screen you can't get big band theories
    Posted on 22 January 12 at 21:34, Edited on 22 January 12 at 21:36 by napoearth
    Yes, I did it on "Dynamite", and I know you are trying to be helpful, and I appreciate your effort and responses, but I know that I am meeting the actual achievement requirements. I am just wondering if there are any settings either with the XBOX, the Kinect or the game that are somehow blocking these from unlocking because I see that plenty of people are not having trouble with this.
    Posted on 23 January 12 at 20:40, Edited on 24 January 12 at 03:36 by napoearth
    For anyone else with this issue, I went back and set up the Kinect ID with the room well lit from the front and after that went back and tried again and boom, singer - bronze and the Simon says achievements unlocked.

I guess the game is trying to make sure the actual person is completing the achievements not someone else on your gamer tag.
    Posted on 24 January 12 at 06:14
    never thought of that...(i never set one up) but congrats for fixing that.
    Posted on 24 January 12 at 14:32
    Thanks, I think it was because I started the game with Kinect id active, then turned it off because my room was dim and Kinect didn't always recognize me. As soon as I turned it back on and made sure Kinect recognized me, I wound up getting 8 achievements yesterday. I just hope this helps someone else who may be having the same issue.
  • Posted on 24 May 13 at 19:31
    Yea I had this same problem. Thanks for this post (and the walkthrough)
  • Posted on 25 June 13 at 00:17
    I just thought I'd point this out since I was still confused. Sometimes the game will recognize you at the menu, but what you want is the actual Xbox notification to display over the game Saying

I was getting confused and thinking 'recognized' just mean the game displaying your name at the main menu instead of Guest.
    Posted on 10 November 15 at 14:47
    Glad I could help Senior Chupon. Thanks for the additional detail.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads