Game Discussion: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

So many Bugs??

• FiveWizzFiveWizz648,743
    Posted on 23 January 15 at 10:04
    Just wanna come back and share my experience now that I went ahead with it and finished it.

Totally worth it!

The bugs were so minor and like Deevius said way less bugs than i've had with some full price triple A titles. To name the issues:

- Some audio dropping out
    - 1 freeze near the beginning of the game but the autosave/my save meant it was fine.
    - Home coming mission freeze which was easily remedied

Just working on the last achievement now for 4000 kills and i have to say this game was so fun. Good fun achievement list apart from this kills one :/

Nice TA ratios/scores on the achievements too!
  • Posted on 24 January 15 at 18:54
    I have suffered numerous bugs.. Audio stopped probably on 10 separate missions, not the only a few as people keep trying to say. I have had the game freeze up 5 times, including once during a level 78 run on vigilante. I've lost several taxi completions. The songs skip constantly on radio and one of the talk shows kept running in a 2-3 minute loop repeating the same lines.

Weirdest of all was when everything went transparent and my screen was inverted and my car and the ground were upside down at top of screen. Great memories from the past however, just wish it was a little less buggy.
  • EmDeeGeeEmDeeGee1,342,303
    Posted on 24 January 15 at 20:44, Edited on 25 January 15 at 00:49 by EmDeeGee
    Loads of bugs in my game man.

Apart from the earlier mentioned audio & radio glitches, I found the Las Venturas Burglary missions undoable. The previously described glitch from Deevius happened to me 5 or 6 times. on at least two different items. Apart from that, I had to endure:

- Dating a woman in San Fierro, where she wants to drive the car. Sure, we switch seats, I don't get back in the car, and I'm stuck standing there at the sidewalk
    - Sneaking mission (called The Da Nang Thang, or something) is completely broken, since climbing breaks your cover, so you'll have to fight your way through.

Currently stuck on the Home Coming mission, which freezes every time. What a lazy port.

Glitchy!
    "Come in guys, the water's great!": 5th Annual Bean Dive starting July 5, 2014. Join the fun!
  • FiveWizzFiveWizz648,743
    Posted on 25 January 15 at 21:00
    Hey man the Home Coming mission freeze has a greast workaround on here that worked first time for me!

"Homecoming" Freezing Fix

Hope it helps. You must be near the end so must be wanting to complete by now.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads