Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it.

Why has my achievement streak broken? - Find out here

• SpilnerSpilner1,148,358
    Posted on 24 December 13 at 22:46, Edited on 20 August 15 at 22:03 by Spilner
    There are a few reasons an achievement streak can break:

1. Streaks only count achievements unlocked Online. (iOS/Android achievements are not unlocked online as are some W8/WP games.)

2. Is your Achievement Streak time zone set to the correct time zone? The achievement streak time zone is set by default to PST,-you can check here - My Settings

3. Achievements won from the previous day are scanned in the next day or scanned out of order and cause an unnecessary break, you can fix this by pressing the 'Rebuild my streaks' button in the sidebar on any of your streak pages. (Screenshot of Rebuild button here)
    You either hate me or fucking hate me
  • Mephisto4thewinMephisto4thewin4,062,213
    Posted on 25 December 13 at 07:27, Edited on 25 December 13 at 07:28 by Mephisto4thewin
    You should add a comment about wordament android and ios. Even though you need to be online in order to play the game it doesn't count as you do not earn a time stamp. Bit disappointing really.
  • litepinklitepink306,867
    Posted on 26 December 13 at 18:50
    Mephisto4thewin said:
    You should add a comment about wordament android and ios. Even though you need to be online in order to play the game it doesn't count as you do not earn a time stamp. Bit disappointing really.
    Good tip! Wish xbox.com would give a timestamp for those.
    My TA Deal Blog: http://tinyurl.com/6t8nzpd
  • FayMoonFayMoon768,382
    Posted on 27 December 13 at 10:08
    As I said here: Days with achievements streak interrupted I don't see any achievements from 'Mindjack' on the streak achievement list so it seems like I didn't unlock any achievement on 13th, 14th, 16th and 17th of December what is not true. I completed this game and then all achievements on the streak page disappeared BUT still do count to the streak (109 achievement in the streak box and only 64 in the list). From about 2 days, I also don't see the information about current strike (the one in the bottom of the streak box on homepage).
  • zzUrbanSpacemanzzUrbanSpaceman1,512,530
    Posted on 27 December 13 at 12:24
    I have responded to FayMoon in the other thread.
    I fix stuff.
  • JefeGatorJefeGator1,562,479
    Posted on 01 January 14 at 14:46
    Is there anyway to get a fix for the android/ios achievements causing broken streaks? It shows up on my timeline with the correct date, anyway to factor that in to the streak formula for these particular achievements since there are only two of them?
    Posted on 01 January 14 at 15:05
    Their achievements are unlocked offline, streaks only count online achievements, there are numerous WP and W8 games that also only unlock their achievements offline.
    You break it, you buy it!
  • AradorArador613,443
    Posted on 30 January 14 at 21:51
    So because I wasn't connected to the net briefly when the achievement popped it didn't count in my streak, god damn it, 4 days away from 100 :(
  • Jerick85Jerick85188,204
    Posted on 11 February 14 at 23:56
    That's unfortunate AR4D0R, but only counting online cheevo's is the only way to keep streak's reliable and therefor useful.
    Trying to increase completion percentage.
  • Jo3y Ban3sJo3y Ban3s641,958
    Posted on 17 February 14 at 01:11
    For two days now in a row I've had my streak broken,yesterday the rebuild feature fixed it..not so much today. Time zone is set correct and even in an event where it was say set as much as 6 hours off, the achievements popped were done so well before midnight. Achievements were of course popped while signed into and show up on my Xbox.com with 2/14 and 2/15 dates ... the dates which the streak was broken on here. Edit .... if I look at the streak details all seems ok Jo3y Ban3s Win Streak - 126 days from 09 Dec 13. however on my profiles side bar the streak says it ended at 69 days Jo3y Ban3s
    Posted on 17 February 14 at 01:28
    That'd be because you havnt got an achievement today in GMT, changing to PST would mean there is no achievement won 'today' in GMT. I think its cause of the 'day' counting in GMT perhaps when it shouldn't be.

Be something ill have to ask about.
    I find bugs, its my thing! I don't break things on purpose it just happens :D
  • Jo3y Ban3sJo3y Ban3s641,958
    Posted on 17 February 14 at 01:31
    So since I'm in pst I'd have to earn them by gmt regardless? OR am I totally missing something here.. I COULD be since I'm heavily medicated
    Posted on 17 February 14 at 02:28
    I was just trying to give a reason for why the streak 'ended' since part of the site calculates on GMT and possibly an offset for the time zone has been lost/is bugged.
    Posted on 28 February 14 at 01:16
    How have your streaks been recently?
  • oKid UKooKid UKo909,376
    Posted on 21 March 14 at 14:40
    My streak broke yesterday despite earning 4 online achievements for PvZ Garden Warfare on Xbox One.

The cheevos are shown if i go to the game on here but not on my daily timeline...
  • drabikdrabik376,376
    Posted on 21 March 14 at 14:45
    oKid UKo said:
    My streak broke yesterday despite earning 4 online achievements for PvZ Garden Warfare on Xbox One.

The cheevos are shown if i go to the game on here but not on my daily timeline...
    Your streak is still current.

"Current streak - 12 days, starting 10 Mar 2014"
    [20:15:34] Dimmock : Turtles never lose, they live longer then us so it is at worst a delayed win.
    Posted on 21 March 14 at 14:46, Edited on 21 March 14 at 14:49 by Spilner
    oKid UKo said:

oKid UKo Win Streak - 36 days from 10 Mar 14 I don't see a broken streak, though you're right with the achievements not being on your FF (Logged)
    Posted on 21 March 14 at 14:47
    On mine it was showing 1 day, it is now fixed how odd!

Thanks anyway :)
    Posted on 21 March 14 at 14:48
    Spilner said:
    oKid UKo said:

oKid UKo Win Streak - 36 days from 10 Mar 14 I don't see a broken streak, though you're right with the achievements not being on your FF
    Yeah they still won't show there unfortunately. Very odd.
    Posted on 21 March 14 at 14:50
    You quote afterwards but ive logged the issue as won dates seem to be sorting incorrectly atm.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads