Game Discussion: Lost Odyssey

Treasure Trove

• Posted on 02 April 15 at 09:39
    Hey everyone just looking for some information regarding treasure trove shock

Is there people out there that got the achievement by not following the prima guide to start with completed the game and all the sides etc and then went for treasure trove without starting a new game plus? Just curious before I decide on starting a new game if it's easier that way or just run through all the areas in my current game? Any help would be appreciated. smile
  • BrokenKnghtBrokenKnght342,279
    Posted on 02 April 15 at 11:57
    Oh man, this achievement. It took me 3 playthroughs to get this achievement. I played the first time assuming I would just get it, as I am usually quite thorough with my games, especially with RPGs. I failed. Miserably. Not even close. The second time through I followed a guide, and still didn't get it. This was not the Prima guide, this was just the guide that was on TA when the game first came out.

You could theoretically play the game, and then if you don't get it, go back to all the areas and follow the guide, it depends on what you prefer. Any items you miss in an area you can't return to, will be at the auction house. Once the auction house closes, you've gotten all items in the non-returnable areas.

It's probably "easier" to just start a new game and blaze through it, making sure to follow a guide. You would be familiar with how it works, whos' better/worst etc. Plus, if you do NG+ it makes it stupid easy to breeze through.
  • DigiLuigiDigiLuigi471,521
    Posted on 03 April 15 at 08:49
    I started normally, didn't get it in the end. Used a guide to track down missed items, found about 2 of them. Gave up searching after a while and just started over.
  • Posted on 03 April 15 at 11:39
    Thanks for the insight guys, just gotta defeat the dlc boss then I'll probs just start a new game + . Don't mind starting a new game as I loved it smile
  • Posted on 03 May 15 at 21:15
    I found it was better to just start a new game and follow a guide. Going back through each area after getting to the end of the game, felt like it was harder to do, as I still couldn't find things even after the Auction House closed.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads