Game Discussion: Stuntman: Ignition

Unobtainables?

• RedoduaRedodua225,186
    Posted on 28 July 11 at 20:32, Edited on 28 July 11 at 20:33 by Redodua
    Hi, I'm a completionist.

I started this game today, without thinking, and was told afterwards that there are unobtainable achievements in the game due to a recent patch. I have not found any proof of this and all I have heard is rumors. I can't tell for sure since nobody who has told me knows which achievements are the unobtainables, and since i have just started the game I can't tell myself. Does anyone know about this?

Thank you for your future responses.
    ,;!;,Redodua,;!;,
  • DarthGoose13DarthGoose13542,205
    Posted on 28 July 11 at 21:58
    Well there are at least 200 people on this site that have completed it. Although none of the cheevs have got any flags so can't tell if any of them are buggy.
  • Will072Will072284,074
    Posted on 28 July 11 at 22:03
    There are no unobtainable achievements. The Master MC achievement can be a bit odd but if you follow the guide for it you will have no trouble.

I really enjoyed the game.
  • LAFTALAFTA565,353
    Posted on 29 July 11 at 13:54
    Redodua said:
    Hi, I'm a completionist.

Sounds like an 'Achievements Anonymous' meeting laugh
    www.youtube.com/LAFTA
  • RedoduaRedodua225,186
    Posted on 31 July 11 at 17:19
    Alright, thanks. Turns out it was just a very nice friend screwing around with me. Thanks guys for the hasty answers, though!
    ,;!;,Redodua,;!;,
  • FIASCOcomedyFIASCOcomedy589,048
    Posted on 22 November 11 at 20:21
    Unobtainables, probably not. I don't think there has been nor would be a recent patch since the game is so old and really doesn't have any reported glitch or issue that would warrant the production company to even look into it. The only thing that would be plausable would be shutting down a server and making multiplayer cheevos unobtainable, (to my knowledge this isn't the case).
    As a completionist as well I would have told you that this one will likely sit incomplete on your list for awhile. Its been a game I play, stop, and revisit; not very efficient but the only way I've kept my sanity. I am now about to commit my full attention to it though because the more you play and repeat levels the better your odds will be.
    Just remember not to throw your controller through the TV after you've spent hours on the same level trying to "string' it"!
  • Solario32Solario32380,712
    Posted on 22 November 11 at 20:49
    Sounds like the game gets boring fast.
    Posted on 28 November 11 at 07:09
    So I may have discovered your friend's "unobtainable" proof today.
    When I started the game today there was a XBOX update for my game. After applying it, I completed the 5 star all "Quick Fix" levels and had no achievement pop. I then deleted my cache and did them again offline with no luck, (though my save game still showed I 5 stared them all). I then finished the achievement for 4 staring all Aftershock levels and again, no achievement pop.
    I will note that other achievements popped today, (do certain moves X times, etc), but none relating to 4 or 5 staring levels.
    I recommend playing offline without the update as I am pretty sure that these are now unachievable.
    Posted on 29 November 11 at 20:36
    So I'm an idiot. First off there's no achievement for 4 starring Aftershock, only 5 starring it, (which popped). Also, I didn't realize that if you push left or right under "Quick Fixes", theres another 4 Directed Scenes.
    So I applied the update and just completed those 4 scenes and the achievements popped! Therefore there are no unobtainables thus far, (with or without patch).
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads