Game Discussion: Dragon Ball XenoVerse

If You Show Me Your Courage

• WAR PsycoWAR Psyco555,236
    Posted on 27 May 15 at 15:20
    Anyone else having this glitch out and not unlock mine is stuck at 97%. But i also had to wait a while forRainbowa form in your eyes to pop.
  • Oldman JrOldman Jr710,912
    Posted on 27 May 15 at 20:18
    That happened to me as well but I hard restarted my console then loaded my char into online lobby (so it would connect to the xenoverse servers, prob works for solo but I wanted to be sure) and it popped the second I loaded in
  • WAR PsycoWAR Psyco555,236
    Posted on 28 May 15 at 22:25, Edited on 28 May 15 at 23:31 by WAR Psyco
    I'll try it and see what happens, thanks for responding.

*EDIT* Can confirm this does work.
  • Posted on 13 June 15 at 18:29
    Can confirm this doesn't work. Not for Rainbows Form In You Eyes, anyway. 120+ hours in this game.. Thanks micro$haft..
  • Huginho19Huginho19518,032
    Posted on 05 August 15 at 18:45
    same thing happened to me but i didnt fancy hard restarting my xbox so i tried this instead and it worked, i juts went back into the home screen and 'quit' the game so it turns off gave it a few mins then went back into the game in online lobby and it popped few seconds after i joined
    Huginho19
  • LillieLillie123,993
    Posted on 04 November 16 at 16:49
    thanks for the help guys, it unlocked for me using Oldman jr's method.
  • Posted on 20 September 23 at 03:33
    Oldman Jr's tip worked for me. Got my Get All Supers achievement and then the last one didn't pop. Shut down the system fully for a minute, rebooted and then went onto the online servers. Upon loading in it popped finally. To note I did get my last couple of achievements on the single player servers. So don't know if that made any difference being on the multiplayer server for the final one.
    "If you'd have backed up any further, you woulda had to mail him the bullets!"-Tucker
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads