Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Mortal Kombat X Trailers Showcase Factions

• LifeExpectancyLifeExpectancy1,747,952
  • ScooterRealmScooterRealm316,253
    Posted on 12 April 15 at 02:50
    I thought Lin Keui and Brotherhood of Shadow were also options. Are they no longer in the game or did they just not get trailers?
    Posted on 12 April 15 at 03:09, Edited on 12 April 15 at 03:10 by LifeExpectancy
    I can't say with certainty, but these were just teaser trailers so I wouldn't count out other factions in addition to the above three. It could also be that the Brotherhood of Shadow plays the part of the "villains" in the story mode, meaning players only choose from the other factions and not the Brotherhood itself. We'll know soon enough! :)
    Goal: 500,000gs with 500 total games, 100% including all DLC. Deadline: 1-1-16.
  • Posted on 12 April 15 at 04:43, Edited on 12 April 15 at 06:19 by Level 75 Noob
    I still want to know, but I can't find it anywhere. What happens when a character has to fight his or her canonical child? I mean... I read Johnny Cage's bio. It mentions a "beloved daughter" who is also in the fighting roster. I'm pretty sure that anyone with a beloved daughter wouldn't be in any way willing to fight said daughter to the death with his bare hands...
  • Posted on 12 April 15 at 08:21
    Level 75 Noob said:I still want to know, but I can't find it anywhere. What happens when a character has to fight his or her canonical child? I mean... I read Johnny Cage's bio. It mentions a "beloved daughter" who is also in the fighting roster. I'm pretty sure that anyone with a beloved daughter wouldn't be in any way willing to fight said daughter to the death with his bare hands...Says you, this is MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!!!
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,143,133
    Posted on 12 April 15 at 08:40, Edited on 12 April 15 at 08:41 by ChewieOnIce
    scooter1227 said:I thought Lin Keui and Brotherhood of Shadow were also options. Are they no longer in the game or did they just not get trailers?These are three of the five factions available in the games Factions mode, which is a weekly online tournament. The other two are Lin Keui and Brotherhood of Shadows.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • Posted on 12 April 15 at 09:59
    Brotherhood of shadows would b mine
    wesker i have that right 2 b god!!
  • X0YXX0YX360,427
    Posted on 12 April 15 at 10:28
    Every Warriors knows only the Lin Keui can give them the true force. praise Grandmaster Sub Zero
  • Posted on 12 April 15 at 11:07
    I'm extremely lucky as my copy arrived in the post yesterday! Definitely not complaining wink

The Brotherhood of Shadows and Lin Keui are definitely in it. Absolutely loving the game so far!
    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favourite website on the Citadel.
    Posted on 12 April 15 at 13:42
    Level 75 Noob said:I still want to know, but I can't find it anywhere. What happens when a character has to fight his or her canonical child? I mean... I read Johnny Cage's bio. It mentions a "beloved daughter" who is also in the fighting roster. I'm pretty sure that anyone with a beloved daughter wouldn't be in any way willing to fight said daughter to the death with his bare hands...I would think that this only applies to story mode anyway, where they wouldn't match up father against daughter. In PvP factions and canon aren't really relevant in a fighter, although maybe with this factions mode in online versus they will actually restrict you to fighting against other factions.
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA2,299,869
    Posted on 12 April 15 at 16:33
    I'll be representing the black dragon clan !!
  • LavindatharLavindathar1,971,833
    Posted on 12 April 15 at 18:01
    I've not decided who first, but seeing as you need to hit max rank with each faction, guess I'll be doing all.
  • OZRIC DUBOZRIC DUB685,928
    Posted on 12 April 15 at 22:26
    The Brotherhood Of Shadows trailer is out now. So Lin Keui should be tomorrow. Neatherealm have been releasing one a day.
  • Posted on 13 April 15 at 01:37
    Black Dragon for me.

My Erron Black will fit in nicely.
  • anthony2690anthony26901,195,528
    Posted on 13 April 15 at 08:06
    Lavindathar said:I've not decided who first, but seeing as you need to hit max rank with each faction, guess I'll be doing all.Good luck. I'm interested in trying MKX on an alt tag but KI has put me off of playing fighters on my main tag ever again.
  • HhG BrotHhG Brot270,847
    Posted on 13 April 15 at 12:57
    the fact that about 45% of players who already have a copy picked lin Kuei kinda pisses me off... if i'ts gonna stay like this after official release, it's gonna be like: gg no contest everytime a war ends!
    Posted on 13 April 15 at 14:05
    Yeah there should be a percentage limit
    Posted on 13 April 15 at 14:06
    Oh wait nevermind than we would be screwed from achievements :( ehhhhh lame
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads