Game Discussion: Lost Planet 2

Got my NUMBER 1 nom de guerre

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• Lost LegendsLost Legends1,861,622
    Posted on 25 July 15 at 16:07, Edited on 25 July 15 at 16:09 by Lost Legends
    All basic 3 are still beatable

Edit - yes chronos , I believe 11.8 is the lowest is the lowest one of us has gotten as far as I know
  • ネメシスネメシス1,416,680
    Posted on 25 July 15 at 16:43
    3-4 is easier to wr than 3-5 atm but theres more rng involved. Technically its the fastest as its possible to get pistoled out of the C1 fall stumble
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 July 15 at 18:10
    Combo For Gains said:He didn't help you, he did it for you. There's a big difference. laugh You should really stop responding for him. If he wants to reply, he will.

3-1 is still beatable, 3-5 definitely is given the fact there isn't much of a change.
    Uh-Oh, someone doesn't know what's going on laugh
    Life is insignificant, in the end we all die.
  • Lost LegendsLost Legends1,861,622
    Posted on 25 July 15 at 18:38
    I know what's going on, you're in denial of having someone else play a game for you
  • SanadaSanada738,552
    Posted on 25 July 15 at 20:52, Edited on 25 July 15 at 20:57 by Sanada
    L0ST Legends said:All basic 3 are still beatable

Edit - yes chronos , I believe 11.8 is the lowest is the lowest one of us has gotten as far as I know
    ^This. I had an 11"85x on one run. Not sure how, though. My average for my WR was 12"2xx-12"1xx

SandHawkTime said:Uh-Oh, someone doesn't know what's going on laugh
    Don't know, don't care. Just leave the LP2 talk to us. laugh
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 July 15 at 03:46
    Raezie said:3-4 is easier to wr than 3-5 atm but theres more rng involved. Technically its the fastest as its possible to get pistoled out of the C1 fall stumbleThat's because you decreased it, again. Of course you're going to pretend that 3-4 is easier, now.

Why keep trying to decrease them? Showing a video and then decreasing the time is being a hypocrite.
  • ネメシスネメシス1,416,680
    Posted on 26 July 15 at 04:28
    It was already faster before i played it and not once have i said i was going to stop runing the boards up. If i feel like improving my times im gonna. I also took half a second off 3-4 offline just to prove how easily these times can be improved.

If you spent half as much time trying as you do crying that i make it harder maybe you would have got your own WR laugh
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 July 15 at 08:08, Edited on 26 July 15 at 08:11 by
    "not once have i said i was going to stop runing the boards up.". Good to know. This contradicts "If i take a board i post a video showing how its done but no im totally playing this game to block an achievement not because i enjoy speedrunning".

Also, you do realise a bunch of people reading this and laughing know you and the other two idiots here used to be on a "blocking" Leaderboard? Of course, TA ended up deleting it. So, actually, you really do try and "block". Pretty poorly, I gotta say. Looking forward to you trying some more block, lots of people already hate you.

An offline WR? No way. You're nowhere near the only person that can do that. Not making much of a point.

If it was already pulled down, it was pulled down by L0ST Dignity

Stating that you're a hypocrite along with others and pointing out how you're a hypocrite doesn't mean I'm crying. It's just what you are.
  • KinectKid333KinectKid333916,936
    Posted on 26 July 15 at 09:50, Edited on 26 July 15 at 09:52 by KinectKid333
    You know when you put everything in bold it gets really annoying and hard to read. It's totally not necessary. We can read what you are saying without the boldness. "Like, yo dawg I'm typing in bold unlike everyone else. I feel so cool and special". No. It feels like you are yelling across the world into my laptop screen. BUT WHAT IS MORE ANNOYING IS WHEN PEOPLE USE ALL CAPS WHEN THEY TYPE LIKE THIS. I GUESS THAT'S THE WAY THE INTERNET IS THOUGH. SOME PEOPLE JUST LIKE TO TROLL.

Wanna sign up for Aug. 2015 achievement wars? PM me! Don't know what Achievement Wars is? Go to my blog! :)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 July 15 at 10:14, Edited on 26 July 15 at 10:15 by
    KinectKid333 said:You know when you put everything in bold it gets really annoying and hard to read. It's totally not necessary. We can read what you are saying without the boldness. "Like, yo dawg I'm typing in bold unlike everyone else. I feel so cool and special". No. It feels like you are yelling across the world into my laptop screen. BUT WHAT IS MORE ANNOYING IS WHEN PEOPLE USE ALL CAPS WHEN THEY TYPE LIKE THIS. I GUESS THAT'S THE WAY THE INTERNET IS THOUGH. SOME PEOPLE JUST LIKE TO TROLL.

laugh
    the guy is new to the site, leave him alone.
  • SanadaSanada738,552
    Posted on 26 July 15 at 17:37, Edited on 26 July 15 at 17:38 by Sanada
    SandHawkTime said:"not once have i said i was going to stop runing the boards up.". Good to know. This contradicts "If i take a board i post a video showing how its done but no im totally playing this game to block an achievement not because i enjoy speedrunning".

Also, you do realise a bunch of people reading this and laughing know you and the other two idiots here used to be on a "blocking" Leaderboard? Of course, TA ended up deleting it. So, actually, you really do try and "block". Pretty poorly, I gotta say. Looking forward to you trying some more block, lots of people already hate you.

An offline WR? No way. You're nowhere near the only person that can do that. Not making much of a point.

If it was already pulled down, it was pulled down by L0ST Dignity

Stating that you're a hypocrite along with others and pointing out how you're a hypocrite doesn't mean I'm crying. It's just what you are.
    They don't contradict at all. He's saying he does it because he enjoys speedrunning and he's never once said he was going to stop. laugh That's not a contradiction by any means. Remind me, who's the idiot?

You overestimate how much people care, for starters. If they cared that much they wouldn't have waited this long to do something that naturally gets harder with time. Secondly, there would have to be "lots" of people going for it in order for "lots" of people to hate us. There aren't many people going for this. If they're so petty that they're going to hate us for playing our games, all the more power to 'em.

"You should do it offline" Oh, so I should go through the hassle of disconnecting my Xbox and not being able to be in parties to play my game? Right. Should totally do that for a bunch of people who were too lazy to do this in the first place. It's amazing that you care so much about something that you didn't even have to do for yourself. Even more amazing, you're sticking up for Chronos when he and Raezie are pretty much in the same boat. Both helped multiple people get it, both ran up a few of the boards. There really isn't much of a difference, you know. wink Let's talk about hypocrisy, please....

Posts like this almost motivate me to get back on the game. Then again I'm not half the evil blocker you guys give me credit for. I should be ashamed. facepalm
  • Posted on 26 July 15 at 17:55
    it bothers me y'all likely get more enjoyment outta the arguing over wr's than you do from actually setting them

why can't you enjoy food or infanticide, y'know, something natural
    I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
  • Head DragonHead Dragon764,455
    Posted on 26 July 15 at 19:06
    Reading this board I'm just happy I got my record about 2 years ago.... Now if only the Multiplayer wasn't dead...
  • ArogueHaggisArogueHaggis862,459
    Posted on 26 July 15 at 21:04, Edited on 26 July 15 at 21:05 by ArogueHaggis
    This thread was an interesting read while xbox live was down. Personally I shaved 3.68 seconds off 3-4 yesterday and half a second off 3-5...

Oh wait I haven't played this game...
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 July 15 at 06:53
    Personally it always horrifies me to come onto LP2 and see a user having multiple WRs. Shame on you.

I had 11.750 at 3-1 c1 once.Much easier to lose time between c1 and c2.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 July 15 at 07:00, Edited on 27 July 15 at 07:05 by
    Malefic Storm said:Personally it always horrifies me to come onto LP2 and see a user having multiple WRs. Shame on you.

Luckily, you have none. No shame on you.

Really, after all these years? Mine took about twenty minutes. I'm going to go faster.

Edit... offline; of course!
    G'day, karnts.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 July 15 at 07:20
    ChronosKaos said:Malefic Storm said:Personally it always horrifies me to come onto LP2 and see a user having multiple WRs. Shame on you.

Really, after all these years? Mine took about twenty minutes. I'm going to go faster.

I have as much experience as you on this map, never played it much before recently, this is the worst map on the game,
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 July 15 at 07:28, Edited on 27 July 15 at 18:48 by
    Malefic Storm said:I have as much experience as you on this map, never played it much before recently, this is the worst map on the game,You have more. For sure.

Isn't ADVANCED 4-1 the worst? On second thought, big fella... that's the easiest one & BASIC 1-1 is the second easiest.
    G'day, karnts.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 July 15 at 07:29
    Malefic Storm said:ChronosKaos said:Malefic Storm said:Personally it always horrifies me to come onto LP2 and see a user having multiple WRs. Shame on you.

I have as much experience as you on this map, never played it much before recently, this is the worst map on the game,
    By "worst map" do you mean WR or just a course?

they all suck
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads