Game Discussion: DiRT 3

Time Trial - Downloading Ghost Issue

• Posted on 21 August 11 at 19:53
    I seem to be having a constant problem with my game downloading my friends or randoms leaderboard ghost. Anytime I fire up a Time Trial and fill up the slots with selected ghost, the downloads are simply "unsuccessful" each time!

Anyone else having this issue?

Everything else in the game works fine and I don't have any problems elsewhere, but the ghost just wont work for me at all.
    "Just pick up the Wu-Tang double CD and you will get all of the education you need" - RZA
  • Ma3ztroMa3ztro25,690
    Posted on 25 January 12 at 16:07
    I have the same issue and it seems that it appeared this week for me (I first noticed it yesterday).
    As far as I remember, I was able to race time trials with ghosts early last week...

Are the ghost servers (or DirtNet?) down?

Are there players for which this works today (or this week)?
  • Posted on 26 January 12 at 12:43
    Ma3ztro said:
    I have the same issue and it seems that it appeared this week for me (I first noticed it yesterday).
    As far as I remember, I was able to race time trials with ghosts early last week...

Are the ghost servers (or DirtNet?) down?

Are there players for which this works today (or this week)?
    Not sure anymore now mate cry

Got rid of this game shortly after the ghost issue thing, I was still enjoying online play but not enough to keep hold of the game. Time Trials and stuff was really good and kept me playing the game after I had all of the achievements, I tried to contact codemasters about including via DIRT3's twitter but didnt get a reply. I had a mooch around the website too only to find nothing of use, so I just binned the game after that.

Will have to re-rent in the future tho if the DLC ever gets discounted.
    @TA_Treezy II "Just pick up the Wu-Tang double CD and you will get all of the education you need" -
  • Ma3ztroMa3ztro25,690
    Posted on 01 February 12 at 14:30
    For the thread, the ghosts server is back online as of today.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads