Game Info Submission Archive: Killer Instinct

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Killer Instinct - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Killer Instinct

• Information
  • RayvenMorriganaRayvenMorrigana1,337,358
    Posted on 19 June 14 at 17:04
    Hi Gaulty315.

Unfortunately we can't accept partial flagging until we have flagged the whole game. If you would like to resubmit with all of the achievements flagged we will be happy to process the new submission.
    I said hey listen to me, stay sane inside insanity <3
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 June 14 at 10:32, Edited on 20 June 14 at 10:34 by
    Hey, must have been a misclick, I didn't mean to send a report. Sorry! redface
    Ta for the info though.
    Hear Me Roar!
  • Information
    Posted on 29 July 14 at 21:11
    This post was archived by Senior Chupon
  • Information
  • WebChimp UKWebChimp UK663,735
    Posted on 06 December 14 at 14:53
    Thanks for the submission, Killer Instinct! We've added the Buggy - flag to the achievement to indicate that even though you've met the criteria it may not unlock. toast
  • Information
  • Posted on 21 December 14 at 17:49
    All of the Stylish achievements now are glitchy or bugged. I've gotten new colors for both Kan-Ra (over a month ago the day he came out) and Riptor and I haven't gotten the achievement for either one. Very frustrating!
  • NelsonAFC1NelsonAFC189,318
    Posted on 21 December 14 at 18:06
    They are glitchy for half of the people who download early with the ultimate edition but when it gets released for everyone its fine so when it is just delete your local save go offline get to level 3 the reconnect pop the achievement and load up the cloud save so you don't lose your progress.

no point flagging as buggy as it will be like tj combo's left as buggy when its not anymore.
  • Posted on 21 December 14 at 19:35
    NelsonAFC1 said:They are glitchy for half of the people who download early with the ultimate edition but when it gets released for everyone its fine so when it is just delete your local save go offline get to level 3 the reconnect pop the achievement and load up the cloud save so you don't lose your progress.

no point flagging as buggy as it will be like tj combo's left as buggy when its not anymore.
    Too much of a hassle. Ill just wait till it's released then then try to unlock another.
  • NelsonAFC1NelsonAFC189,318
    Posted on 21 December 14 at 23:30
    yeah but when you already have the first 4 like me its the only option i have no idea how far you have to go to get the 5th and 6th
  • Information
  • Information
  • Information
  • Ultras500Ultras500928,125
    Posted on 23 April 15 at 09:39
    Apologies for the mess. The last set of flags I submitted are the ones to review (dated 23/04). Ignore the rest, I thought you could edit your submissions at a later date.
  • AckterAckter339,323
    Posted on 20 July 15 at 00:53
    Hi there.

I have no idea how to do this properly, but the following two achievements are flagged incorrectly:

Killer Instinct24 CaratThe 24 Carat achievement in Killer Instinct worth 80 pointsGet promoted to Gold Status

Killer InstinctNatural BornThe Natural Born achievement in Killer Instinct worth 125 pointsGet promoted to Killer Status

They are both listed as Date Sensitive, but this is not the case. The mix-up has probably come from the Killer Rank Reset which occurs every month, but all that does is set your Killer points back to 0, it has no effect on any achievements.
    [19/05/2015 7:34:48 PM] Michaël (MC0REBE): ackter, you are awesome :D
  • Information
  • Information
  • Information
  • Information
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads