Game Discussion: Halo 4

War games Challenge boosting

• Orran DuraiOrran Durai141,727
    Posted on 26 August 15 at 17:18, Edited on 26 August 15 at 17:20 by Orran Durai
    Hey guys,

I would like to accelerate the process of getting the challenger achievement for which you have to complete 25 challenges or even more because this achievement seems to be glitchy (currently I have 10/25 challenges). It is very easy to boost daily, weekly and monthly war game challenges with 8 players in the Team Action Sack playlist. In this playlist the max party size is 8 players. I have 4 controllers myself so I am looking for someone who also has 4 controllers! We can fill all slots of the party like this. I might help you with other achievements too, especially from the Crimson, Castle or Majestic map pack as these achievements unlock automatically by playing 1-3 matches on a specific map of these packs since the patch from February. I never played the DLC before and got all the achievements like this in a very short time.

In Team Action Sack there are a lot of game modes and we can finish challenge stuff like

Kill X enemies with a headshot in a single match
    Kill X enemies with an automatic loadout weapon in a single match
    Kill X enemies with a secondary weapon
    Kill X enemies (monthly challenge, like kill 117 enemies)

Win X capture the flag games
    Win X King of the Hill games

Play X matchmaking games

We can do this at the same time when we are going for our dummy players. Please contact me on TA.com or send me a friend request on Xbox live. Gamertag: Mike3hrmantraut

P.S.: I have already created a boosting session but so far no one joined. Perhaps I find someone on the forums...
    Better call Saul... or Mike Ehrmantraut :D
  • Posted on 12 February 16 at 20:17
    im looking to boost challenges add me, i will always be up for boosting
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads