Game Discussion: Mad Max

Does anyone know of any missable challenges?

• AgentZachMorganAgentZachMorgan2,395,420
    Posted on 07 September 15 at 09:44
    Stank Gum vehicles from what I can tell only appear in the Gastown area, they are pink/blue and yellow/blue coloured.

12/15 kills can be done over several fights.
    This is my comment, there are many like it but this one is mine.
  • ShaneanigensShaneanigens568,339
    Posted on 07 September 15 at 11:51
    imprezawrx NL said:Do the 12/15 kills without being hit have to be in one fight?no, u can go around to groups of 3-4 and get it as long as u dont get hit
  • Posted on 07 September 15 at 14:52
    anyone now how to get the nudge nudge challenge? defeat 5 vehicles using the side ram
  • Posted on 07 September 15 at 15:04
    Press "x" and left stick left or right to slam in to a car that's next to you
    if in doubt, flatout
  • xX Gambit69 XxxX Gambit69 Xx1,014,750
    Posted on 07 September 15 at 17:28
    Ok thanks
    Posted on 07 September 15 at 17:48
    @ AgentZackMorgan Rammerheads/skullbutt appear in Gas town also?? I've only seen a few thus far
    Posted on 07 September 15 at 18:10
    xX Gambit69 Xx said:@ AgentZackMorgan Rammerheads/skullbutt appear in Gas town also?? I've only seen a few thus far i've found them south of pink eyes territory, the red vehicles right?
    Posted on 07 September 15 at 19:10
    Shanevolution said:xX Gambit69 Xx said:@ AgentZackMorgan Rammerheads/skullbutt appear in Gas town also?? I've only seen a few thus far i've found them south of pink eyes territory, the red vehicles right?Yup with the metal claw grills on them. I'll check that area out. Guessing the fire raiders would be there too?
    Posted on 07 September 15 at 20:21
    I've lost count how many times people ask where specific vehicles are, EVERY vehicle can be found by doing the death races, the bio of each vehicle tells you where it is as well. Just complete the race and it's yours, job done.

You can even farm challenges that require destroying a certain vehicle or faction by selecting it from a stronghold, drive out, then summon your magnum opus and blow the shit out of it.
    Posted on 07 September 15 at 20:55
    AgentZachMorgan said:I've lost count how many times people ask where specific vehicles are, EVERY vehicle can be found by doing the death races, the bio of each vehicle tells you where it is as well. Just complete the race and it's yours, job done.

You can even farm challenges that require destroying a certain vehicle or faction by selecting it from a stronghold, drive out, then summon your magnum opus and blow the shit out of it.
    Didn't know you could get Car combat challenges done that way. I've been taking them on in the free roam when I see them. That would make it a lot easier though.... Thanks Zach for the tips
  • Posted on 07 September 15 at 21:06
    AgentZachMorgan said:I've lost count how many times people ask where specific vehicles are, EVERY vehicle can be found by doing the death races, the bio of each vehicle tells you where it is as well. Just complete the race and it's yours, job done.

someone should make a guide for the challenge achievement and include this
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 September 15 at 22:24
    I was worried about missable challenges but I cleared all regions anyway and I can confirm NOTHING is missable, but I suggest finishing ground combat challenges before clearing all regions it will save you probably many hours of time. UNBEATABLE - Kill 15 enemies in a melee combat without taking any damage is very easy you can use melee weapon and this can be done on 15 single fights with 1 enemy. Just in row but no time limited and it will unlock when you first time receive a damage after 15+kills have been done not immidiately when you kill your 15th but when you first time receive a damage. Also focus on storm challenges because storm is completely random and waiting on storm can be quite boring. And I have a little tip on challenges for water food etc... they do not count from your stronghold projects. For example fill your canteent 30 times fully (30 000 drops) you have to do this manually bonus full canteen of water from stronghold water storage project doesnt count. Eat every food and maggots you meet and fill your canteen whenever its possible. Actually by normal playthrought you should get minimal 50% (I was at 65%) and this achievement is easier then it looks, just time consuming
    Posted on 08 September 15 at 03:18
    god damn this unstoppable thing is bullshit, always 1 guy away.
    Posted on 08 September 15 at 03:22
    and as soon as i post that i got it... my arms are shaking because of how annoying and anxious i was farming this one spot, thank god thats over lol
    Posted on 08 September 15 at 04:59, Edited on 08 September 15 at 05:03 by Shaneanigens
    Also, just did the challenge for driving the righteous spike for 1.9miles cruising speed using this roadway.
    You start from the dune area and go southwest towards pink eyes territory and boosting over the sand patches in the roads and going uphill. It should pop roughly along the blue line in the screenshot.

http://postimg.org/image/95sjv26hj/
  • Posted on 08 September 15 at 06:40
    Anyone know a easy way to get the 450,000 scrap challenge? I'm in not far into the game but, even tho I'm doing everything I'm at 12k out of the 450,000.
  • ALollzALollz762,382
    Posted on 08 September 15 at 14:25
    I'm a little worried about the 8 enemies in one fury being missable. I can never really seem to find a great place to get this done. It takes like 2-3 enemies to build up to enter fury mode, and then you have to hope there are another 8 around to kill.

I assume that the only place you can complete such a challenge is in camps, so once you clear all of them, will there be a location where you have 8-10 enemies around to satisfy this?
    Posted on 08 September 15 at 16:34
    ALollz said:I'm a little worried about the 8 enemies in one fury being missable. I can never really seem to find a great place to get this done. It takes like 2-3 enemies to build up to enter fury mode, and then you have to hope there are another 8 around to kill.

I assume that the only place you can complete such a challenge is in camps, so once you clear all of them, will there be a location where you have 8-10 enemies around to satisfy this?
    There is a camp southeast of gastown (if you look at my post 2 or 3 posts up, click the image and look for the water droplet symbol, its around there) where you can manually save and go in and gather the first 2 groups of enemies. I shotgunned the first black clothing guy because he liked to grapple, and killed the other one to fill some of my meter. Make sure to disarm the melee weapon guy as the weapon can be used to get easy executions. Took me about 10 tries before I finally got all 8 in 1 fury, and the challenge didnt pop until I looked in the challenges and saw it completed. Just farm that spot until you get it
  • ALollzALollz762,382
    Posted on 08 September 15 at 19:23
    Okay, thanks for that tip, I'll try it tonight.
    Posted on 08 September 15 at 19:48
    Ok so I'm having trouble with the kill 15 boarders challenge, I did everything else 100% and then didn't realise until it was too late that this was a thing.

My question is for those that may have been in the same situation whereby you had to rely on random encounters, was there a certain area that you found boarder vehicles? I've spent a few hours driving all around the map and I've not found a single one yet, I'm starting to feel like this is missable at this point
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads