Game Discussion: Mafia II

Still on Xbox store?

• Posted on 07 September 15 at 13:01
    So I had a look for this game on Xbox store and could not find it anywhere. Has this happened to anyone else? It is very strange if it has been taken down, as it has not been out that long...
  • Posted on 08 September 15 at 16:26
    The game came out over 5 years ago, so it's not new. I doubt time has anything to do with it's removal since plenty of old games are still around. Probably some kind of licencing issue. The game and all DLC has been removed (For now at least)
  • Posted on 08 September 15 at 17:22
    Kinda sucks that the same day I decide to start the game they take it down :P
  • Zack R TZack R T370,249
    Posted on 19 June 16 at 03:15
    I read somewhere that it might have to do with the music in game. The licensing for em might of expired or something
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 July 16 at 09:38
    Go to account then to download history and there you can download it again if you purchased
  • zamacgod303zamacgod303299,415 299,415 GamerScore
    Posted on 21 July 16 at 00:47
    I had gotton this game she it was free, I can't find it to dl agian, I'm gess ill never start it as the dlc is gone also
  • PizzaIn2NeekPizzaIn2Neek126,002
    Posted on 24 July 16 at 10:43
    Any news for the DLC, guys?
  • Posted on 30 July 16 at 03:18
    I dont think its coming back, its been gone for awhile. Ive been trying to track down a platinum hits copy at gamestop but couldnt find one. I actually found a steelbook collectors edition which was pretty cool. But I just went to amazon, ill use the disc to install the content and then return it
    Posted on 03 August 16 at 13:37
    Dr Scruffleton said:
    I dont think its coming back, its been gone for awhile. Ive been trying to track down a platinum hits copy at gamestop but couldnt find one. I actually found a steelbook collectors edition which was pretty cool. But I just went to amazon, ill use the disc to install the content and then return it
    Mmmmm... Geez, that's a freaking great idea! :D
  • Posted on 02 September 16 at 01:11
    I've just seen that Mafia 2 DLC no longer available !! and why? I've have not done
  • Posted on 02 September 16 at 23:50
    I feel that they put the hat choses.le etc ca there was not yesterday!
    Posted on 03 September 16 at 08:20
    Really? I mean, did you really notice the 2 DLCs? o_O
  • Posted on 05 September 16 at 01:10
    JulesFromSicily said:
    Really? I mean, did you really notice the 2 DLCs? o_O
    Yes, the 2 dlc I know I have to look for Saturday night, I hope he will hand them
  • EverStoned77EverStoned77839,376
    Posted on 09 October 16 at 19:51
    They are now back in the store smilerockdance
    Guessing the release of Mafia 3 had something to do with it
    Kicking Grass & Smoking Ass,wait,what?!?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads