Game Discussion: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja

Glitched DLC Achievements?

• Posted on 16 October 09 at 00:36, Edited on 16 October 09 at 00:37 by The Australians
    Alright. The solutions say that the DLC achievements (excluding Shikamaru) are glitched, and cannot be obtained. I tried the Forest of Death Exam with Temari, and won all my matches up to the point where the achievement is NORMALLY gained, but still, nothing. Just like the solution says. Very disappointing.
    However! If you look at the "100% club" for the Naruto: Rise of a Ninja, you'll notice that there are four people who have every achievement, INCLUDING the DLC ones, and they're all as recent as a month ago.. What gives? Does anybody know of some way around this glitch that threatens my completion percentage?
  • Posted on 16 October 09 at 02:17
    Fairly sure that the people that have those cheevs are gamesavers.
  • Posted on 19 October 09 at 09:59
    Bugger. I'm very obsessive with my Naruto, but I'm not even tempted for that. That annoys me so much. Surely there's something in Microsoft's rules for achievements that should stop this sort of thing happening?
  • B8TINGUB8TINGU569,778
    Posted on 01 April 10 at 08:58
    The Australians said:
    Bugger. I'm very obsessive with my Naruto, but I'm not even tempted for that. That annoys me so much. Surely there's something in Microsoft's rules for achievements that should stop this sort of thing happening?
    Just wondering were you see these 4 gamers withthe DLC packs.. I only see one gamer with the DLC packs..

It's also the first time I've herd of this..sucks I'm gonna start this one soon..
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads