Contests

Forum for contests run on TrueAchievements

TA Competition: FIFA 16 Finalists

• SpinkyMinkySpinkyMinky462,067
    Posted on 25 September 15 at 08:16
    I vote Spin...

Nah, but thanks to those who have and will vote for me. Much appreciated!
  • DeathGuard 123DeathGuard 1231,524,296
    Posted on 25 September 15 at 08:24
    TrueAchievement said:To win you have to have been a UK resident, but anyone can vote on their favourite videoSo how will you check if Claudio 10 Juve (Austria), Ashen0Shugar (no country set up on TA) and Erik Seidel (Germany) have ever been an UK resident to be able to win?
  • Posted on 25 September 15 at 08:32
    DeathGuard 123 said:TrueAchievement said:To win you have to have been a UK resident, but anyone can vote on their favourite videoSo how will you check if Claudio 10 Juve (Austria), Ashen0Shugar (no country set up on TA) and Erik Seidel (Germany) have ever been an UK resident to be able to win?Their prize is being sent to a UK address
  • Posted on 25 September 15 at 08:33
    Well said Death , this comp stinks rotten !!!!!!
  • LFC NEMESISLFC NEMESIS3,512,497
    Posted on 25 September 15 at 09:10
    Good god can the people who keep whining about this being UK only give it a rest! It's getting really old now. There's plenty of stuff that's always US only not to mention you usually get games earlier than everyone else in the UK or Europe. Let it go!

On topic, I never entered the competition as I have an Xbox One & FIFA 16 but I voted for SpinkyMinky. Good luck to all that entered though.
  • DeathGuard 123DeathGuard 1231,524,296
    Posted on 25 September 15 at 09:26
    n4k3dLEE said:Good god can the people who keep whining about this being UK only give it a rest! It's getting really old now. There's plenty of stuff that's always US only not to mention you usually get games earlier than everyone else in the UK or Europe. Let it go!Wrong thread? No one is whining it's UK only in this thread lol
  • Posted on 25 September 15 at 10:28
    Once bitten twice shy ! that's all I have to say. cry
  • beets101beets101323,815 323,815 GamerScore
    Posted on 25 September 15 at 10:48
    Youneedtochill gets my vote.
    beets101
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 September 15 at 11:50
    SprayZz gets my vote.
    Written in the stars.
  • ukinsproukinspro1,446,795
    Posted on 25 September 15 at 12:13
    I'm voting for Erik, looked like the only one that involved any skill.

Plus the rest should be disqualified for their predictability of teams.
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty1,103,079
    Posted on 25 September 15 at 12:47
    I'm voting for the first one, I cant be arsed to look at all ten laugh
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant1,126,080
    Posted on 25 September 15 at 13:08
    ukinspro said:I'm voting for Erik, looked like the only one that involved any skill.

LOL, I was sighing at the amount of Madrid Vs Barca games. But hey, demo is limited.
  • Watty8883Watty88833,110,246
    Posted on 25 September 15 at 14:25
    AlonsoFive, with that rude chip, got my vote.
  • Watty8883Watty88833,110,246
    Posted on 25 September 15 at 14:49
    TrueAchievement said:DeathGuard 123 said:TrueAchievement said:To win you have to have been a UK resident, but anyone can vote on their favourite videoSo how will you check if Claudio 10 Juve (Austria), Ashen0Shugar (no country set up on TA) and Erik Seidel (Germany) have ever been an UK resident to be able to win?Their prize is being sent to a UK addressThe refugees can kindly use my address just don't touch my whiskey !
  • Posted on 25 September 15 at 16:15
    Erik Seidel for me. Beautiful goal!
  • Posted on 25 September 15 at 16:19
    TrueAchievement said:DeathGuard 123 said:TrueAchievement said:To win you have to have been a UK resident, but anyone can vote on their favourite videoSo how will you check if Claudio 10 Juve (Austria), Ashen0Shugar (no country set up on TA) and Erik Seidel (Germany) have ever been an UK resident to be able to win?Their prize is being sent to a UK addressCouldn't the winner choose to pay the shipping to their country if they don't live in the UK?
  • Erik SeidelErik Seidel218,334
    Posted on 25 September 15 at 17:28
    Rikk Bird said:Oh man, thought I had a good chance with my entry!

Good luck to the finalists! clap
    Your goal was stunning, Rikk! But this contest is limited to the Fifa 16 Demo (the real one, not the EA Access 10 hour trial) an you scored your goal in FUT Online Draft (what makes it even more impressive btw).
  • AlonsoFiveAlonsoFive417,437
    Posted on 25 September 15 at 17:57
    LuckyConquerer2 said:ukinspro said:I'm voting for Erik, looked like the only one that involved any skill.

LOL, I was sighing at the amount of Madrid Vs Barca games. But hey, demo is limited.
    My goal was with women, the world champions admittedly, but that's impressive right? wink
    Sleep is so overrated.
  • JMJimmyJMJimmy634,032
    Posted on 25 September 15 at 18:52
    SpinkyMinky just for the name.
    Life, it's funny that way.
  • calavera47calavera4751,941
    Posted on 25 September 15 at 21:22, Edited on 25 September 15 at 21:47 by calavera47
    To be honest, I think there would not be that much debate on which clip is the best if the TA stuff would have gone with Erik Seidel's full 3min compilation instead.

Erik Seidel playing EA SPORTS™ FIFA 16 Downloadable Demo

I get why they didn't to make this contest more even but then again I think his clip shows that he put the most effort into this and is on a level of his own compared to the other 9 clips. Remember, this years Fifa motto is Play Beautiful and I think he completely nailed it.

AlonsoFive's goal was okay, but he chose one very unfitting celebration for a chipped goal.

SpinkyMinky's goal is nice but looks like he made some changes in the shot power settings.

EmG did actually nothing for the clip but defending poorly.

Claudios goal is pretty awesome, though.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads