Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Black Ops III (360) Will Not Feature A Campaign

• JHell86JHell86387,062
    Posted on 30 September 15 at 00:09
    Maxumilli0n said:Anyone know if you purchase the game digitally on 360 you get it free on XB1 like last year?I seriously doubt it considering the 360 version isn't the full game.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 September 15 at 04:55
    No campaign? Bummer. Well time to move on to the current gen console then.
    I Will Not Fail
  • Lord MidasLord Midas418,147
    Posted on 30 September 15 at 07:45
    Xbox 360 was a fine console. But it's OLD. 10 years old tech. I think they shouldn't even bother releasing for the 360. COD is so popular this would create massive sales for the Xbox One. And with backwards compat almost upon us they should put the old 360 dog to sleep.

As for the game itself, I've got an Xbox One and am excited for the campaign. CODAW campaign was immense fun. Zombies is pants, dark and confusing. And I'm pants at multiplayer too. So, a good campaign is all I ask for.
  • GiinceeGiincee733,911
    Posted on 30 September 15 at 08:55, Edited on 30 September 15 at 08:56 by Giincee
    The only good thing about this article is that everyone gets the first Black Ops for free. I had so much fun playing this with my friends back in the days. I started up the game and the first message was: 15 friends are playing Black ops right now. Everyone played it in my friends list even those who don't really like the Call of Duty merchandise. I hope the online activity will increase because of this free copy of the game. Feels a little bit nostalgic smile
  • EdosEdos752,060
    Posted on 30 September 15 at 15:48
    lordeleo said:What a GARBAGE.
    They just want MONEY.
    They cut the game in HALF and sell it for FULL price.
    Nonsense
    It's not going to be the full price though. I think it's 50 now instead of the usual 60.
    And the campaign is most definitely not 'half' of the game lol.
    <10 hours of campaign whereas you basically spend countless of hours on MP and zombies.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 September 15 at 17:55
    I know, U already told us a few weeks ago in a article.
  • Goggs25Goggs252,047,066
    Posted on 30 September 15 at 18:58
    I can see crapavision realeasing the single player as dlc and charging us £35+ for it like they did on destiny
    Goggs25
  • YoDzYoDz671,324
    Posted on 30 September 15 at 23:01
    Haha why even release it on 360, its nearly a 10 year old system.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 September 15 at 23:59
    I still think this last game. Even with free BLOP 1. With this light of news. Most hold out COD fans will jump ship. With the fact they can't play coop.
    .XBOX 4 LIFE. https://www.change.org/petitions/to-tell-microsoft-to-make-self-published-live-able-games-on-windows-phone-and-windows-8-and-tell-deve
  • Posted on 01 October 15 at 04:19
    XI AlphaMale IX said:Does this mean there will only be Zombies achievements? shockA Master Prestige achievement would be sweet.
    G O DofL 1 V E
  • TwistMckTwistMck707,778
    Posted on 01 October 15 at 12:30
    laugh
    "Hey Guys! Look at my Gu-"
  • salut allosalut allo590,852
    Posted on 01 October 15 at 15:54
    I'm kinda glad I left CoD after BO1, kinda opened my eyes on other games
    Over 1500 people helped in aegis wing...
  • GREGO McGEEGREGO McGEE4,445,258
    Posted on 01 October 15 at 16:37
    Cobryza said:EnjoyableCoffee said:Cobryza said:EnjoyableCoffee said:Proves that Call Of Duty has lost it's way. Never playing it again.Lost it's way? That makes no grammatical sense.Yes it does.Someone doesn't understand the between it's and its. It's is it is or it has. Its is the possessive meaning. Grammatically it says lost it is way. laughSigh. While you're correct, it may behoove you to proofread your own sentences before correcting others. #irony
  • Posted on 01 October 15 at 18:58
    What? Some people dont understand the between... Makes perfect sense
    Aye, we left you. You're fat, and slow, and we didn't want to die.
  • DAN5KI97DAN5KI97521,577
    Posted on 03 October 15 at 01:17
    I actually quite like the idea, it'll be easier to finish and it'll just make the Xbox One version more enjoyable when I eventually get round to it.
    DAN5KI97
  • CFN is GODCFN is GOD54,640
    Posted on 05 October 15 at 04:19
    Since the BO3 Xbox 360 version won't have campaign, I am wondering if they are going to add extra achievements to the multiplayer and zombies variants. Hopefully they do add an equal amount of achievements to both, if they add them at all.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 October 15 at 21:12
    Well I have bought on the day for the last 5 years or how ever long ts been ! I wont be buying this though... plus prestige 10 times achievement.... Ha ha some people will just carry on regardless. I would get if £20 no more!
  • HanxHanx1,776,561
    Posted on 18 October 15 at 16:01
    GREGO McGEE said:Cobryza said:EnjoyableCoffee said:Cobryza said:EnjoyableCoffee said:Proves that Call Of Duty has lost it's way. Never playing it again.Lost it's way? That makes no grammatical sense.Yes it does.Someone doesn't understand the between it's and its. It's is it is or it has. Its is the possessive meaning. Grammatically it says lost it is way. laughSigh. While you're correct, it may behoove you to proofread your own sentences before correcting others. #ironyI accidentally forgot the word difference so you're right. Fair play for noticing. Why have you hashtagged a word on TA? laugh Do you understand the purpose of hashtagging? It helps users search words on Instagram and Twitter and Facebook. It is useless on here.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads