Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Hitman GO (WP) Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 07 October 15 at 13:51
    Please use this thread to discuss the Hitman GO (WP) walkthrough
  • Information
    Posted on 02 November 15 at 14:40
    We are currently looking for a new owner, please post in here or send the Walkthrough Manager a PM if you are interested in writing it.
  • Itzz Sh0wt1m3Itzz Sh0wt1m32,019,829
    Posted on 04 November 15 at 09:57
    I'm still busy with my WT for COD Advanced warfare, so I can't become the new owner of this WT (regarding WT regulations). Though I'm interested to be added as editor, and help finishing this WT. Let me know if this is OK.
  • xDaffxDaff486,486
    Posted on 04 November 15 at 11:08
    Itzz Sh0wt1m3 said:I'm still busy with my WT for COD Advanced warfare, so I can't become the new owner of this WT (regarding WT regulations). Though I'm interested to be added as editor, and help finishing this WT. Let me know if this is OK.I've added you as editor, I did the bulk move of everything across from the Win 8 version, but all the levels need to be checked as some are laid out slightly differently.
    Posted on 04 November 15 at 11:11
    Thanks, I'll get into it this weekend.
  • Information
    Posted on 25 November 15 at 10:14
    We are currently looking for a new owner, please post in here or send the Walkthrough Manager a PM if you are interested in writing it.
  • Information
  • eNaRGeeNaRGe320,847
    Posted on 28 November 15 at 03:52
    Hi, great walkthrough, perfect set up. Please note, the Collect the Briefcase walkthrough for 2-7 is not correct, the instructions get you killed if you follow them. I've linked to a video with the correct steps, you may want to update your guide.

Thanks again, love the text guide!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh4slfOxTwc
  • theshadowtheshadow1,302,726
    Posted on 30 November 15 at 14:45
    Suggested corrections: add, delete

(I won't repost Level 3-2 correction found here: Hitman GO (Win 8) Walkthrough Discussion)

Level 3-6:
    Collect Briefcase: up, right, throw rock to the North, up, right, left, right, down, up, left, left, right, left, down, down, left, throw rock to the up north, right, up, up, right, left, down, left, up, left, up, up, right, throw rock to the north right, left, down, right, down, left, right, left, right, up down, right, up, up, up, right and right.
    30 Turns or Fewer: up, right, throw rock to the south left, up, up, left, down, down, down, left, throw rock to the north right, up, up, left, up, up, right, throw rock to the north right, left, down, right, down, down, down, right, up, right, up, up, left, up, right and right.
    Posted on 30 November 15 at 15:25
    theshadow said:Suggested corrections: add, delete

(I won't repost Level 3-2 correction found here: Hitman GO (Win 8) Walkthrough Discussion)

Level 3-6:
    Collect Briefcase: up, right, throw rock to the North, up, right, left, right, down, up, left, left, right, left, down, down, left, throw rock to the up north, right, up, up, right, left, down, left, up, left, up, up, right, throw rock to the north right, left, down, right, down, left, right, left, right, up down, right, up, up, up, right and right.
    30 Turns or Fewer: up, right, throw rock to the south left, up, up, left, down, down, down, left, throw rock to the north right, up, up, left, up, up, right, throw rock to the north right, left, down, right, down, down, down, right, up, right, up, up, left, up, right and right.
    Thanks for the correction.

I've checked all the differences between WP and Windows, so all levels that are actually the same, but the screen is turned 90 degrees, should have been written correctly.
    Posted on 30 November 15 at 15:57
    Wonderful, thanks for quick response!

This truly is a good guide, much better than following youtube videos! I'll keep going on when I can and report back if there's anything else. toast
  • SpilnerSpilner1,132,950
    Posted on 30 November 15 at 16:39
    dpad icons would have been easier to follow
  • xDaffxDaff486,486
    Posted on 30 November 15 at 17:28
    When I originally wrote it, I got so lost doing that.
  • SpilnerSpilner1,132,950
    Posted on 01 December 15 at 06:14
    Daffadillon said:When I originally wrote it, I got so lost doing that.I'm the other way around, the words lose me... be too much work to have both? (Find and replace for switching to icons?)
  • xDaffxDaff486,486
    Posted on 01 December 15 at 06:57
    Spilner said:Daffadillon said:When I originally wrote it, I got so lost doing that.I'm the other way around, the words lose me... be too much work to have both? (Find and replace for switching to icons?)I'll see what I can do smile
    Posted on 01 December 15 at 12:23, Edited on 01 December 15 at 15:18 by theshadow
    Chapters 4-1, 4-5, 4-7, and 4-14 are more levels rotated 90 degrees. I won't bother typing out the directions unless asked. I'm unsure if you want to change the directions, or just make a note next to the chapter, but it is pretty confusing when stepping into it blindly.

Chapter 4-2, your directions for each scenario are reversed. Notice that the "19 or fewer" set actually has more than 19 moves.

For 4-5, the Collect Briefcases scenario needs work because the very last "right, right, right" sequence runs you into a guard dog.

For 4-5 and 4-7, you can remove the "camera angle changes" directive, it remains the same.

For Chapter 4-8:
    Don't Kill Dogs: right, up, up, up, right, right,

For Chapter 4-12:
    Don't Kill Dogs (this one isn't close, so I re-wrote it): up, shoot red hat on his own,, right, left, down, right, up, right, right, down, right, right, down, left, left, left, left, up, up, right, up, up
    Kill All Enemies: up, shoot red hat on his own, right, left, down, left, right, up, right, right, down, right, down, left, left, left, left, left, shoot statue, right, up, up, right, up and up.

I'm up to Chapter 4-15 now and will continue later!
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,630,455
    Posted on 01 December 15 at 16:29
    Finished the last half of the Win8 version with that one's walkthrough last night. Looking forward to knocking this one out tonight.
  • xDaffxDaff486,486
    Posted on 01 December 15 at 17:47
    I'll see what edits I can make, but I no longer have the game, so if any corrections could be posted that would be brilliant for me or Itzz Sh0wtim3 to update. smile
    Posted on 01 December 15 at 18:16
    Daffadillon said:I'll see what edits I can make, but I no longer have the game, so if any corrections could be posted that would be brilliant for me or Itzz Sh0wtim3 to update. smileSounds good. So that means you'd prefer I type out the directions with bold/strikethrough like I've been?
    Posted on 01 December 15 at 19:12
    Chapter 6-2:

Collect Briefcase: up, up, right, left, down, up, up, down, left, left right, right, down, down, right, left, right, up, up, up, left, throw can south, right, down, right, up, down, down, left, down, left, up, left, left, up and left.

Chapter 6-3:

Don't Kill Dogs: up, left, up, up, up, down, down, right, down, left, up, up, up, right, throw can south, left, down, down, down right, right, right, down, up, left, left, up, right, up, right, right and up.

Chapter 6-6:

All three can be done by doing the following: right, right, up, up, up, up, right, down, left, down, down, right, up, up, up, right, throw can south, left, left, down, down, left, down, up, right, right, right, left, up, right, left, up, left, left, right, right, right, up, up, left, left, right, down, left, left, left, left, up, up, right, left, down, right, right, right, down, down, right, down and right.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads