Game Discussion: Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)

Anyone have a list?

• count023count0231,023,355
    Posted on 08 October 15 at 12:26
    Of the heist positions/jobs that basically guarantee a platinum medal? like the "be driver on Fleeca job" positions? i'm doing money boosting to get my 8 mil spent award and gotta work on plats at the same time so i'm joining random heists, some recommendations on teams/roles/conditions to go for to get plats would be appreciated.
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl252,572
    Posted on 23 December 15 at 19:17
    Being the driver on the Fleeca heist missions is really the only guarantee. Just host the heist, and in the first mission make it to the driver's seat of Lester's car before your partner can, and in the second mission be the one to drive the Kuruma back to the factory. Then when you get to the finale, assign the Driver role to yourself. You'll get 3 platinums per run of the heist, and the only problem you have to deal with is randoms who don't know how to hack/drill.

I don't know how the other heists award medals, but it's a crapshoot. Just grind your 8 million in other heists, then come back and grind Fleeca for medals if you don't already have 25 by then.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads