Game Discussion: Briquid Mini (WP)

Level Solutions

• Posted on 11 October 15 at 03:40, Edited on 17 October 15 at 21:18 by Shadow Kisuragi
    Posting solutions that match or better Gamious score for level that frenchdawg posted later in the thread. I'll convert the text solutions for these into videos, which can be used for solutions. If your solution matches or betters a Gamious score, send me a PM with a link to it in this thread and I'll add it to the list of videos to render.

Levels requiring Optimizations:
    Level 53 - Gamious Score: 8 (Current Score: 5)
    Level 54 - Gamious Score: 52 (Current Solution: 51)
    Level 55 - Gamious Score: 26 (Current Solution: 25)
    Level 57 - Gamious Score: 14 (Current Score: 10)
    Level 60 - Gamious Score: 14 (Current Solution: 11)
    Level 75 - Gamious Score: 45 (Current Score: 44)
    Level 80 - Gamious Score: 23 (Current Score: 21)
    Level 84 - Gamious Score: 40 (Current Solution: 39)
    Level 94 - Gamious Score: 76 (Current Solution: 73)

Videos:
    Level 1 - Gamious Score: 4 (Current Solution: 4)
    Level 2 - Gamious Score: 3 (Current Solution: 3)
    Level 3 - Gamious Score: 4 (Current Solution: 4)
    Level 4 - Gamious Score: 3 (Current Solution: 3)
    Level 5 - Gamious Score: 4 (Current Solution: 4)
    Level 6 - Gamious Score: 31 (Current Solution: 31)
    Level 7 - Gamious Score: 1 (Current Solution: 1)
    Level 8 - Gamious Score: 4 (Current Solution: 4)
    Level 9 - Gamious Score: 1 (Current Solution: 1)
    Level 10 - Gamious Score: 31 (Current Solution: 31)
    Level 11 - Gamious Score: 4 (Current Solution: 5)
    Level 12 - Gamious Score: 3 (Current Solution: 3)
    Level 13 - Gamious Score: 29 (Current Solution: 29)
    Level 14 - Gamious Score: 4 (Current Solution: 4)
    Level 15 - Gamious Score: 8 (Current Solution: 8)
    Level 16 - Gamious Score: 24 (Current Solution: 26)
    Level 17 - Gamious Score: 15 (Current Solution: 15)
    Level 18 - Gamious Score: 0 (Current Solution: 0)
    Level 19 - Gamious Score: 8 (Current Solution: 8)
    Level 20 - Gamious Score: 4 (Current Solution: 4)
    Level 21 - Gamious Score: 12 (Current Solution: 12)
    Level 22 - Gamious Score: 12 (Current Solution: 12)
    Level 23 - Gamious Score: 2 (Current Solution: 2)
    Level 24 - Gamious Score: 0 (Current Solution: 0)
    Level 25 - Gamious Score: 8 (Current Solution: 8)
    Level 26 - Gamious Score: 5 (Current Solution: 5)
    Level 27 - Gamious Score: 19 (Current Solution: 19)
    Level 28 - Gamious Score: 17 (Current Solution: 17)
    Level 29 - Gamious Score: 0 (Current Solution: 0)
    Level 30 - Gamious Score: 28 (Current Solution: 28)
    Level 31 - Gamious Score: 5 (Current Solution: 5)
    Level 32 - Gamious Score: 0 (Current Solution: 0)
    Level 33 - Gamious Score: 0 (Current Solution: 0)
    Level 34 - Gamious Score: 11 (Current Solution: 11)
    Level 35 - Gamious Score: 8 (Current Solution: 8)
    Level 36 - Gamious Score: 19 (Current Solution: 20)
    Level 37 - Gamious Score: 0 (Current Solution: 0)
    Level 38 - Gamious Score: 4 (Current Solution: 4)
    Level 69 - Gamious Score: 15 (Current Solution: 15)
    Level 73 - Gamious Score: 8 (Current Solution: 9)
    Level 76 - Gamious Score: 2 (Current Solution: 3)
    Level 86 - Gamious Score: 20 (Current Solution: 23)
    Level 92 - Gamious Score: 6 (Current Solution: 7)
    Level 95 - Gamious Score: 9 (Current Solution: 11)

These have yet to be rendered into videos:
    Level 39
    Level 40
    Level 41
    Level 42
    Level 43
    Level 44
    Level 45
    Level 46
    Level 47
    Level 48
    Level 49
    Level 50
    Level 51
    Level 52
    Level 56
    Level 58
    Level 59
    Level 60
    Level 61
    Level 62
    Level 63
    Level 64
    Level 65
    Level 66
    Level 67
    Level 68
    Level 70
    Level 71
    Level 72
    Level 74
    Level 77
    Level 78
    Level 79
    Level 81
    Level 82
    Level 83
    Level 85
    Level 87
    Level 88
    Level 89
    Level 90
    Level 91
    Level 93
    Level 96
    Level 97
    Level 98
    Level 99
    Level 100
  • QuickMythrilQuickMythril804,552
    Posted on 11 October 15 at 05:14
    21: remove the brick above the single block frame, and below the single water block, then replace the two you just removed. remove the brick to the left of the second row of water, so it all flows down except the 3rd row, then replace that brick. add 7 bricks above the remaining row of water, leaving only the frame block and the space against the wall empty in that row. flip the screen, then turn right and add a brick to the 3rd space down from the top left, sealing in the water. turn to the right and remove the brick at the top of the frame to fill.
    22: add 4 bricks, 2 on each side of the frame, to seal it. remove the 2 bricks in the bottom row, and add 8 bricks to fill the entire 2nd row from the bottom. remove the brick below the frame and flip to fill.
    23: add a brick above the left frame, a brick above and inside the right frame, and a brick in the 3rd space down in the column between the frames. turn right 2 times and remove the brick inside the frame.
    24: remove the 3 bricks to the right of the top water block, the 3 bricks to the left of the 2nd water block, the 6 bricks down to the frame from the bottom of the large water section, and the 2 bricks next to the remaining water blocks.
    25: add 3 bricks to the right side of the bottom row and remove the top brick.
    26: remove both bricks. turn right, left, right, left.
  • Posted on 11 October 15 at 05:18
    Mythril, would it help to post up the # of moves remaining in case better solutions are found as well?
    Posted on 11 October 15 at 05:24
    possibly, but sometimes the paths i chose to write down were ones that were easier to describe while maybe taking a few more steps than the fastest possible. i'm not quite sure i understand the achievements about getting "gamious score" or whatever. is that based on how many moves you take? it seemed to me like 100% was the best either way.
    Posted on 11 October 15 at 06:53
    27: add a brick to the left space in the 3rd row from the bottom and turn left. add a brick left of the steel beam in the 4th row from the bottom, add a brick in the same row 6th space from the left, add a brick above the right frame, and add another left of that one. flip and add 2 bricks, one on each available side of the right frame, and turn left. add a brick to seal the lower frame and turn left.
    28: add a brick below the right frame, remove the right brick above the water, turn right, and turn back left. add a brick one space up and right from the gray notch in the floor, add 8 bricks to fill the 2nd row from the top, and add a brick to the farthest right space in the next row down. remove the brick from the left of the horizontal water and turn left twice. add a brick to the only space in the right column and flip.
    29: remove the brick above the left frame, remove 1 brick holding each of the water sections, then remove the brick above the right frame.
    30: ==unsolved by me==

31: add a brick below the top right frame, add a brick to the left and right of the middle frame, add a brick below the top left frame, and add a brick below the bottom right frame. remove the brick above the middle frame, and remove 3 bricks, first the one above, then the two to the left, of the one that was above the frame. remove 1 brick from below the right half-block of water, then remove 1 brick from below then long thin line of water.
    32: turn left, then right 5 times. place a brick to seal the single water block, then turn right 2 times.
    33: remove 2 bricks, 1 from below each of the higher two water blocks. add a brick in the 5th space from the left, 3rd row from the bottom, then remove the brick below the last water block.
    34: remove the 2 bricks and turn right. add a brick to the left of the left gray single block and flip. add a brick below the left gray single block, then flip and turn left.
    35: remove 4 bricks, one above or below each of the yellow frames, remove 2 bricks in the middle of the bottom row of bricks, then remove one brick below the water and replace it. add 2 bricks, one above each of the bottom frames to seal them, then flip
  • NutriWhipNutriWhip4,255,622
    Posted on 11 October 15 at 08:38
    These steps are hard to follow. I'm stuck at level 23 trying to follow your steps. Which way are you holding your phone? Horizontal or vertical? The god awful design of the game is not consistent. All the menus and the level names pop up horizontally but the icons in each level are set to be read vertically. Basic UI design was not followed.
  • Posted on 11 October 15 at 12:44, Edited on 11 October 15 at 12:46 by Shadow Kisuragi
    In 23, the orientation starts in landscape, with the top of your phone pointed according to the starting gravity. Here are my steps, if it helps clarify (same steps as Mythril):

1. Tilt phone to the right.
    2. Place a brick above and within the closest frame (on the right).
    3. Place a brick just inside the opening of the top column next to this to block the water from entering.
    4. Place a brick above the left frame in the next column to the left.
    5. Tilt phone to the right.
    6. Break block covering frame on the left.
  • Posted on 11 October 15 at 13:00, Edited on 11 October 15 at 14:45 by Shadow Kisuragi
    37, cross-posted from the solution (0 moves remaining):

1. Place block to the right of the the yellow space at the bottom left
    2. Break bottom left brick next to the water
    3. Replace the block you just broke
    4. Break the other 5 blocks next to water. Do not break the block at the bottom next to water
    5. Break the block blocking the water getting to the 4 yellow spaces at the bottom
  • Chris8875Chris8875690,603
    Posted on 11 October 15 at 13:25, Edited on 12 October 15 at 00:27 by Chris8875
    My guide for level 54 - from my solution for Luxembourgean here:

Briquid Mini (WP)LuxembourgianThe Luxembourgian achievement in Briquid Mini (WP) worth 8 pointsSolve level 54.

If you feel generous, go give the guide a positive vote.

My directions below assume you are holding the phone in landscape mode. EDIT: Also, as noted, I have disabled "phone tilt to alter gravity" option (done in settings)

1 - Shift gravity so it directs water up.
    2 - Place blocks in the following spots in the (now empty) bottom two rows:

OOXOOXOOXOO
    OOXXXOXXXOO

O = empty space, X = block in the space.

3 - Shift gravity so arrows point to right of screen.
    4 - Remove the four bricks in the row second from top in the spots that are inside the "dual cross" design you have to fill with water.
    5 - Place blocks on left hand side of design, second column from left, rows #3 and #4.
    6 - Shift gravity so arrows point to left.

Voila - done. With 51 moves to spare.
  • Posted on 11 October 15 at 13:25, Edited on 11 October 15 at 14:44 by Shadow Kisuragi
    36 (15 moves remaining)

1. Place a block to the right of the bottom frame, and a block below the left end of the grey L block.
    2. Break the bottom 2 blocks in the 3rd column, which is also the column to the left of the 2x2 water.
    3. Tilt right.
    4. Place a block below the single brick at the top left and a block in the last spot in the 4th column below the L block.
    5. Tilt phone left.
    6. Break the lower brick blocking the water on the left.
    7. Tilt left.
    8. Place a brick above the bottom frame to block the water.
    9. Tilt right.
    10. Break the bottom two blocks in the 2nd column from the right and the bottom block in the 3rd column from the right, creating an L shape for the water to escape.
    11. Tilt right.
  • Posted on 11 October 15 at 13:26, Edited on 11 October 15 at 14:40 by Shadow Kisuragi
    Thanks for posting it in the thread Chris! Worth noting, but his instructions are with Tilt disabled, so the phone orientation doesn't change (this is what I was getting at Mythril about instructions being totally different based on that setting).

38 (2 moves remaining)
    1. Break the block above the bottom right frame.
    2. Break a block below the top middle water container.
    3. Break the two blocks above the right side of the bottom left frame.
    4. Place a block right of the top left frame to block the frame back in.
    5. Break the block above the top left frame.
    6. Break the block below the left side of the top-right water container, and the brick to the left of that.
    7. Break a block above the bottom middle frame.

39 (9 moves remaining)
    1. Tilt right.
    2. Tilt left.
    3. Tilt left.
    4. Tilt left.

Level 40 (9 moves remaining - NEED SOLUTION FOR 10 FOR ACHIEVEMENT)
    1. Break the block to the left of the left end of the top-left frame.
    2. Break the 2 blocks below the right end of the top water container, and the 2 blocks above the bottom-left frame.
    3. Place a brick above the bottom-right frame, and to the right of the top block of the top-left frame.
    4. Tilt right.
    Posted on 11 October 15 at 14:54
    Question, my expert score is not progressing on the achievements page of game ... Still 0/1000. Is this glitches? Anyone experiencing similar?
    Posted on 11 October 15 at 15:02
    Also, to let you know, I completed level 30 ... But it took all 74 moves. I am certain someone will do better than that, so right now I am not going to post the solution. I dont know if I can explain it or replicate it.
    Posted on 11 October 15 at 15:29, Edited on 11 October 15 at 15:31 by QuickMythril
    NutriWhip said:These steps are hard to follow. I'm stuck at level 23 trying to follow your steps. Which way are you holding your phone? Horizontal or vertical? The god awful design of the game is not consistent. All the menus and the level names pop up horizontally but the icons in each level are set to be read vertically. Basic UI design was not followed.i'm holding the phone with gravity pointing down. always. just look at the arrows at the beginning of the level. it's supposed to have things going all which ways, that is how the UI was designed. that's the point of the game, you rotate the phone. some levels even start upsidedown.

Chris8875 said:Question, my expert score is not progressing on the achievements page of game ... Still 0/1000. Is this glitches? Anyone experiencing similar?same for me.
  • Posted on 11 October 15 at 15:43, Edited on 11 October 15 at 17:55 by Shadow Kisuragi
    I believe the Expert and Gamious scores have to deal with the later levels, which were added to the iPhone release at a later date.

?

?

?

?

44 (27 moves remaining)
    1. Using 5 blocks, place a reverse L shape around the left frame.
    2. Tilt left.
    3. Tilt right.
    4. Place 2 blocks on the top side of the left frame, to block in the water.
    5. Flip up.
    6. Tilt left.
    7. Tilt right.
    8. Place 2 blocks on the top side of the middle frame, to block in the water.
    9. Place 2 blocks on the top and 2 blocks on the left side of the right frame, blocking it off.
    10. Flip up.
    Posted on 11 October 15 at 18:31
    i have posted everything up to 50 except for: 30, 40 (7 moves), 48 and 50.
  • stordoffstordoff1,002,602
    Posted on 11 October 15 at 18:38
    QuickMythril said:Chris8875 said:Question, my expert score is not progressing on the achievements page of game ... Still 0/1000. Is this glitches? Anyone experiencing similar?same for me.I'm not sure what is supposed to track, but mine is showing 485/1000 currently (haven't got to expert mode yet - 91.632% progress on the main 100 levels)
  • Posted on 11 October 15 at 19:42, Edited on 11 October 15 at 19:42 by Shadow Kisuragi
    Solution for #44 was slightly wrong:
    44: add 11 bricks, along the edges of all the frames, except for the top edges. add 5 bricks in a row, starting with the two spaces above the left frame, then turn left and back right again. now remove the 5 bricks you just placed, add 4 more to seal in the two filled frames, then turn left and right again.

This should be 1 brick just above the top left of the left frame, and then 4 bricks across, starting up and right from that brick, like so:
    OXXXX
    X

This provides the extra cell of water needed to fill in the middle frame.
  • FinalKaosFinalKaos2,609,406
    Posted on 11 October 15 at 19:55
    Once you 100% all levels, expert mode is unlocked, the score is the total of unused moves, you need 1000 moves for expert and 1564 moves for Gamious score. A star appears at the top right of the meter and when you press that is shows the Gamious level score. Using this you know which levels you can improve on to at least match that score.

I have just put a solution for the Briquid Pro achievement for level 36. There are a lot of crazy ways to improve the scores, but not sure how many levels its actually possible to beat their score on. So far i have 3, just trying to note the solutions down as i better them.
  • Posted on 11 October 15 at 20:12
    Alright, thanks for the info Kaos. We'll try to keep track of the moves left for the levels from now on, in case people have better solutions. Good to know they at least show the Gamious score for every level.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads