Site Help

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

Missing Game in a Series

• MisterJ90MisterJ90210,100
    Posted on 11 October 15 at 22:02
    I don't know if this is the place for it, but I don't know where else to ask this. In the NASCAR game series, it's missing NASCAR 2011: The Game.

I just thought somebody would like to know, so it can be fixed.

Thanks! :)
    TheWheelmanJ90
  • Posted on 11 October 15 at 22:11
    TheWheelmanJ90 said:I don't know if this is the place for it, but I don't know where else to ask this. In the NASCAR game series, it's missing NASCAR 2011: The Game.

It's missing even when you type in Nascar Series on here. Great catch man, hopefully they fix it.
    Love playing ALL XBOX games! :) 2,905 gamerscore as of right now!
  • SpilnerSpilner1,149,205
  • MisterJ90MisterJ90210,100
    Posted on 11 October 15 at 22:18
    speedygamers90 said:TheWheelmanJ90 said:I don't know if this is the place for it, but I don't know where else to ask this. In the NASCAR game series, it's missing NASCAR 2011: The Game.

It's missing even when you type in Nascar Series on here. Great catch man, hopefully they fix it.
    Thanks! I hope it gets fixed too. It's part of the series and it needs to be in there.
    TheWheelmanJ90
  • Posted on 11 October 15 at 22:22
    TheWheelmanJ90 said:speedygamers90 said:TheWheelmanJ90 said:I don't know if this is the place for it, but I don't know where else to ask this. In the NASCAR game series, it's missing NASCAR 2011: The Game.

Thanks! I hope it gets fixed too. It's part of the series and it needs to be in there.
    Yes it does! smile

Spilner said:Well yes speedygamers90 because its the same series they are talking about.

This request will get seen sooner in Series Discussion Forum
    I know, just wanted to confirm if it was just an issue with him or the Series itself.
  • NomstuffNomstuff951,781
    Posted on 11 October 15 at 22:53
    It's very unlikely to be an issue with him or his account. Regardless, this is sorted.

As Spil said, series issues will get spotted faster in the Series Discussion Forum since that's where GI check.
  • Posted on 11 October 15 at 22:59, Edited on 11 October 15 at 23:00 by speedygamers90
    Nomstuff said:It's very unlikely to be an issue with him or his account. Regardless, this is sorted.

As Spil said, series issues will get spotted faster in the Series Discussion Forum since that's where GI check.
    That's why he also added it there since the issue is a part of both
  • SpilnerSpilner1,149,205
    Posted on 12 October 15 at 03:30
    Funnily he can see that since as he said..... GI check there
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads