Game Discussion: Aqua: Naval Warfare

wavebreaker

• Posted on 13 December 11 at 14:07
    been trying for ages to get this achievement now and its really starting to piss me off

i know theres a guide on this site wich goes to xbox360achievements but all he does is say do this and watch me kill the last wave so i piss you off of me getting the achievement any help on this would be awsome i can get to wave 23 fine sometimes 24 but thats when it all go does to shit and the things with the shields are just sucky as my weps just dont seem to do any damage at all (i know u only have a split second to attack but even with the Aquaflux they dont seem to take any damage either
    EKT = Elite Kamikaze Team
  • LV 1 Blue SlimeLV 1 Blue Slime1,665,552
    Posted on 14 December 11 at 08:30, Edited on 14 December 11 at 08:30 by LV 1 Blue Slime
    The best advice I can give you is to the use the map with the gates. The gates break up the enemy so they aren't all chasing you at once (although it can also block you, but I think the benefit outweighs that). It's very important that you go into the wave with devastators (the things that can only shoot in front of them and kill you in like 4 hits) and the wave with the shield guys with your superweapon maxed. That was the key for me, was using the superweapon on those shield guys. And also, a good amount of practice. Took me many, many tries to get it.

The problem with the superweapon is it depends largely on luck, the missile has to hit when the shield is down. If you do manage to get lucky, it is a gamerbreaker though. I'm sorry I can't offer more than that. It is one of the more frustrating achievements on my card.
    "Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's...strategically placed."
  • Posted on 14 December 11 at 12:03
    cheers for the tips ill keep at it and hopefully get it done it is a very frustating achievement to get though
    EKT = Elite Kamikaze Team
  • NeverUnluckyNeverUnlucky329,667
    Posted on 22 July 14 at 22:13
    You managed to get the achievement, I see. Congrats. I can't get it. I can't get past wave 23, not even with all 4 lives. I would appreciate if someone could give me more tips to sink these Vanquishers (A video would be even better!).
    Beat the best, Own the rest.
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo329,411
    Posted on 04 August 15 at 12:01
    If anyone has finished this can they upload a youtube video solution? I've found a video of wave 24, but not the 5 preceeding it. Really hard to finish this by description alone.
    'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads