Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

COD: Black Ops III Trailer Reminisces

• Posted on 26 October 15 at 23:22
    The Zombies mode has come a long way

Please click here to read the story: COD: Black Ops III Trailer Reminisces

Credit goes to AC1DGro0ve 3o3 for this story
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 October 15 at 00:02
    So my question is...can you unlock the achievements in the Giant zombie map?
    THE NEW AND IMPROVED XBOX ONE.......FREE OF TYRANNICAL RULES AND REGS
  • Posted on 27 October 15 at 00:08
    I love zombies mode... Honestly my favorite game /mode to play with homies
    Aye, we left you. You're fat, and slow, and we didn't want to die.
  • wBRYwBRY748,340
    Posted on 27 October 15 at 00:40
    There is no game mode better than Treyarch Zombies. Forget that exo zombies wanna be.
  • Posted on 27 October 15 at 00:46, Edited on 27 October 15 at 00:49 by Limerent Death
    I stopped liking Zombies after Black Ops. It was horrible in II. I hated that "open world" Greenrun or whatever that name was. Never wasted money on anything else other than the Rezurrection map pack for Origins, which was an...average Zombies map. I doubt the new game will add much, if I ever get it.

it makes me sad. The World at War maps and Black Ops maps were brilliant. Zombies post Black Ops has became too self indulgent. They need to make it better and focused. Seems like all they cared for mostly was guest characters and random ass locations.
  • Posted on 27 October 15 at 01:50
    Wow... That is a rediculous statement you just made there....waw zombs was shit compared to blops 2
    Aye, we left you. You're fat, and slow, and we didn't want to die.
  • Posted on 27 October 15 at 01:58
    EaseAndInspire said:Wow... That is a rediculous statement you just made there....waw zombs was shit compared to blops 2With WAW it was new and fresh. Black Ops felt like a rehash of Black Ops 1 but worse.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 October 15 at 01:59, Edited on 27 October 15 at 02:00 by
    Black ops 2 zombies sucked compaired to waw
  • Posted on 27 October 15 at 03:54
    Black ops zombies!!! That could have been a game in itself. Best fun I have ever had in a game.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 October 15 at 04:10
    All I can say is give the game a chance, if you don't like it, return/sell it. Simple as that! Day 1 for me!!
    I Will Not Fail
  • Posted on 27 October 15 at 05:11
    Loved WaW zombies, and BO1 zombies was awesome as well. Haven't gotten into BO2 zombies. From what I've played, it's just ok. Not as good as the originals. Need to give it a try again. Alas all the friends I use to play it with don't anymore. I hate randoms too much, so I play solo. Not as good, but meh.
  • Posted on 27 October 15 at 05:21
    Does everything always have to "suck ass" when compared to which CoD zombies mode that you prefer? Its like people who dislike this series for whatever reason NEED to voice their hatred instead of just scrolling past it. I love how zombies has evolved, sure there are some I prefer over others by doesn't mean I would automatically discredit those I don't prefer.
    The Gutless Wonder "Try not to understand anything I'm saying and it'll all make sense"
  • fORSHifORSHi184,467
    Posted on 27 October 15 at 06:15
    The Der Riese remake looks amazing, the only bad thing is that all the zombie achievements are related to the other zombie map.. But I still will play The Giants ofcourse. Played Der Riese alot in the good old days.
    FRZ
  • N3m3si5N3m3si5257,956
    Posted on 27 October 15 at 07:03
    this one really looks promising. for the other map i have some doubts because of all the stuff they put in there which kinda don't fit into the setting (these alien-like creatures from the trailer...)
  • Living LegendsLiving Legends1,118,387
    Posted on 27 October 15 at 08:00
    spaceSuicide said:I stopped liking Zombies after Black Ops. It was horrible in II. I hated that "open world" Greenrun or whatever that name was. Never wasted money on anything else other than the Rezurrection map pack for Origins, which was an...average Zombies map. I doubt the new game will add much, if I ever get it.

it makes me sad. The World at War maps and Black Ops maps were brilliant. Zombies post Black Ops has became too self indulgent. They need to make it better and focused. Seems like all they cared for mostly was guest characters and random ass locations.
    There was only MoD and Origins map pack that actually was fun. Die riese was a good concept as well as buried but did not have the replay value as BO1 or WAW. I also enjoyed playing grief on BOII. I hope this year Treyarch unleashes great zombie maps as BO1. BO1 had five, kino, ascension, moon and call of the dead that were fun and different in their own way. Once they added on WAW maps then it was the complete package. One reason I am still on the fence of playing WAW since I have all the maps already and paying $25 for them again is pointless. I also bought them on the PS network many years ago before I switched back to the 360.
    Praise the sun!!!
  • Posted on 27 October 15 at 12:29
    Always great to take a moment and look back. My favorite zombies map is Kino and IMO nothing beats it.
    G O DofL 1 V E
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 October 15 at 13:07
    IGutlessIWonder said:Does everything always have to "suck ass" when compared to which CoD zombies mode that you prefer? Its like people who dislike this series for whatever reason NEED to voice their hatred instead of just scrolling past it. I love how zombies has evolved, sure there are some I prefer over others by doesn't mean I would automatically discredit those I don't prefer.Oh my gosh! People are voicing their opinions on aa forum!!! Oh the humanity!
  • Posted on 27 October 15 at 13:24
    YA BILLY said:There is no game mode better than Treyarch Zombies. Forget that exo zombies wanna be.^ so much this!
    ...start at crazy, then work backwards.
  • AKfoy0faceAKfoy0face677,921
    Posted on 27 October 15 at 13:38
    I am pretty excited for this. I just could not get into exo zombie so this is very refreshing.
    IT'SA ME SPAGHETT
  • CeeDaRulaCeeDaRula119,153
    Posted on 27 October 15 at 14:03
    I have to admit I really never liked COD games but this one looks really interesting. Side note AKfoy0face I like your forum pic, I love the New York Mets!!!
    Shoot em' up!!!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads