Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Retail Releases: Week of October 26th, 2015

• kbgray27kbgray2749,932
  • SpilnerSpilner1,153,764
    Posted on 26 October 15 at 23:32
    Id normally be all over Halo 5 but I just cant be bothered to play it after not finishing halo 4 and barely playing the MCC. Will just watch lets plays.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 October 15 at 23:42
    DONT FORGET!!! Xbox elite controller drops tomorrow! I called gamestop and they said if you didn't preorder you are screwed!

Good thing I preorderrd AND paid it all off...I'm pumped can't wait!
    THE NEW AND IMPROVED XBOX ONE.......FREE OF TYRANNICAL RULES AND REGS
  • LyzyrdLyzyrd2,101,193
    Posted on 27 October 15 at 00:15
    Coming this week....

Halo 5, and... hang on, I will finish this post as soon as I am done playing Halo 5.
  • Posted on 27 October 15 at 00:17
    CounterInsurgnt said:DONT FORGET!!! Xbox elite controller drops tomorrow! I called gamestop and they said if you didn't preorder you are screwed!

Pre-ordering a controller? What a time to be alive.
  • Posted on 27 October 15 at 00:41
    blueriversbeast said:CounterInsurgnt said:DONT FORGET!!! Xbox elite controller drops tomorrow! I called gamestop and they said if you didn't preorder you are screwed!

Lol
    Aye, we left you. You're fat, and slow, and we didn't want to die.
  • The SCHWARTZ 00The SCHWARTZ 001,176,343
    Posted on 27 October 15 at 00:46
    Master Chief is back!!

.....for 20% of the story.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 October 15 at 01:11
    laughblueriversbeast said:CounterInsurgnt said:DONT FORGET!!! Xbox elite controller drops tomorrow! I called gamestop and they said if you didn't preorder you are screwed!

t-t-t-today junior
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 October 15 at 01:17
    Hayato Uchiha said:laughblueriversbeast said:CounterInsurgnt said:DONT FORGET!!! Xbox elite controller drops tomorrow! I called gamestop and they said if you didn't preorder you are screwed!

Indeed it is an amazing time! However I'd rather be born tomorrow, just imagine what these kids will grow up with technology wise.

Ahh well I'll just have to settle with my amazing Xbox elite controller.
  • Goggs25Goggs252,055,489
    Posted on 27 October 15 at 01:53
    Darksiders 2 is out in UK on the 27th
    Goggs25
  • Posted on 27 October 15 at 02:42, Edited on 27 October 15 at 03:05 by PainfulLegacy
    CounterInsurgnt said:DONT FORGET!!! Xbox elite controller drops tomorrow! I called gamestop and they said if you didn't preorder you are screwed!

Lol don't try and act like gamestop pre-orders or any video game related pre-order actually matter anymore. Microsoft isn't going to make limited quantities of $150 controllers if people are willing to waste that kind of money on them, they want to sell as many as possible.
  • KJer25KJer251,055,901
    Posted on 27 October 15 at 02:53
    Darksiders II for me .....again
  • Im LoganXPIm LoganXP377,435
    Posted on 27 October 15 at 03:08, Edited on 27 October 15 at 03:09 by Im LoganXP
    PainfulLegacy said:CounterInsurgnt said:DONT FORGET!!! Xbox elite controller drops tomorrow! I called gamestop and they said if you didn't preorder you are screwed!

Lol don't try and act like gamestop pre-orders or any video game related pre-order actually matter anymore. Microsoft isn't going to make limited quantities of $150 controllers if people are willing to waste that kind of money on them, they want to sell as many as possible.
    Obviously they are going to continue to make more, they are not limited edition. Doesn't mean that there wont be a shortage at launch.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 October 15 at 03:13
    Im LoganXP said:PainfulLegacy said:CounterInsurgnt said:DONT FORGET!!! Xbox elite controller drops tomorrow! I called gamestop and they said if you didn't preorder you are screwed!

Obviously they are going to continue to make more, they are not limited edition. Doesn't mean that there wont be a shortage at launch.
    Exactly, I read on one of these gaming news sites....kotaku I think, that quantities were going to be limited at launch.

Seems like we have some elite controller haters floating around.
  • Posted on 27 October 15 at 04:19
    Im LoganXP said:PainfulLegacy said:CounterInsurgnt said:DONT FORGET!!! Xbox elite controller drops tomorrow! I called gamestop and they said if you didn't preorder you are screwed!

Oh shortage my butt, they say that about every release to pump up useless pre-orders and then every Wal-mart and gamestop has tons of them just sitting around on shelves like they didn't know that wasn't already guaranteed to happen.
  • SashamorningSashamorning2,987,326
    Posted on 27 October 15 at 06:33, Edited on 27 October 15 at 06:36 by Sashamorning
    Why on earth would anyone pay a store the full price of something in advance if you can just put a deposit down? It's not like they're going to turn you down if you show up with the money on the day of release.

I also prefer to preorder online. Both Amazon and BB have release day delivery, and neither requires any deposit whatsoever.

Fine, so it's paid off. Whatever. And if I change my mind beforehand, I don't have to go get my money back. They never had it in the first place.

Oh yeah, and... http://www.bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-xbox-elite-wireless-co...

Look at that. Guess there isn't a shortage at launch after all. Free expedited shipping, too. BB rewards points and all that good stuff to boot.
    Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth. Always carry [popcorn].
  • GMNGMN496,461
    Posted on 27 October 15 at 09:03
    CounterInsurgnt said:Hayato Uchiha said:laughblueriversbeast said:CounterInsurgnt said:DONT FORGET!!! Xbox elite controller drops tomorrow! I called gamestop and they said if you didn't preorder you are screwed!

Indeed it is an amazing time! However I'd rather be born tomorrow, just imagine what these kids will grow up with technology wise.

Think i'll wait for a few months on a price drop , and see where we lie with reliability issues

thanks for being an early adopter though.

CounterInsurgnt he's the humble bragger we never wanted or deserved , thanks again roll
  • GMNGMN496,461
    Posted on 27 October 15 at 09:05
    Goggs25 said:Darksiders 2 is out in UK on the 27thSo is Halo...
  • DrMmmPieDrMmmPie479,993
    Posted on 27 October 15 at 11:15

I've had my controller since Friday.(and no I'm not a member of the press) It's good but be warned you cant really set it down, as the paddles on the back can be triggered. When placing it down.

I won't be getting Halo5 I've some what most interest in it, and with fallout4 coming out, most of my time will be spent playing that
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 October 15 at 13:10
    N0BLE 360 said:CounterInsurgnt said:Hayato Uchiha said:laughblueriversbeast said:CounterInsurgnt said:DONT FORGET!!! Xbox elite controller drops tomorrow! I called gamestop and they said if you didn't preorder you are screwed!

Think i'll wait for a few months on a price drop , and see where we lie with reliability issues

thanks for being an early adopter though.

CounterInsurgnt he's the humble bragger we never wanted or deserved , thanks again roll
    You are SO welcome! It's nice to be appreciated!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads