Game Discussion: F1 2015

About The "F1 Super Hero" Achievement

• DilliniumDillinium615,644
    Posted on 04 November 15 at 09:43
    so the F1 Super Hero achievement is still screwed and the likelihood of it being fixed anytime soon is not very great. I've hit up xbox support on twitter multiple times and got given the troubleshooting forum page which lead me to a survey.
    (link: http://twtpoll.com/g53x897ufdcqrtl).

xbox support said i would get contacted over time but its been about two weeks now and i havent been contacted what so ever. There is a high chance that they get alot of surveys like these for multiple games but there is also a chance that they just dont care about it that much becuase we havent heard of anything in terms of a fix for this achievement from either codemasters or microsoft.

But feel free to bombarb them with surveys regarding the F1 Super Hero achievement and they might realise that it needs to be fixed, who knows. We can only try right?
  • Posted on 08 December 15 at 14:49
    two people have this achievement.... do you know how they get it?
    Posted on 10 December 15 at 06:44
    I contacted one of them a while ago and he said it just popped while he was playing. And as far as I know. That's what the other guy said as well.
  • Posted on 06 January 16 at 03:54
    So this is still unobtainable? Even though (2) have unlocked this it can't be completed? Damn... was going to scoop from Gamestop for $20 :(
    Posted on 06 January 16 at 12:11
    Unfortunately yeah that's the case. And apparently those two people "just unlocked". I don't see how but yeah. There isn't much anyone can do. Codemasters and Microsoft dont really seem to care about it that much. They just tell you to the same thing every time someone asked about it.
  • tizzy69tizzy69215,228 215,228 GamerScore
    Posted on 11 January 16 at 16:03
    just unlocked it this is how I did it hot it helps

F1 2015F1 Super HeroThe F1 Super Hero achievement in F1 2015 worth 59 pointsSpend at least 600 minutes out on track.
  • Luka MerakiLuka Meraki251,026
    Posted on 13 January 16 at 19:43
    Finally! So much glitched chives in this game... finally they fixed this!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads