Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 05 November 15 at 23:44
    Please use this thread to discuss the Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart walkthrough
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,655,132
    Posted on 18 November 15 at 14:15
    Just a small update, this walkthrough is finished and I'm currently reviewing it. I should have it done tonight, meaning it'll be live today or tomorrow hopefully.
  • Information
  • DwaggieniteDwaggienite5,309,883
    Posted on 01 December 15 at 17:27
    "Back up one scene to the hideout and click on the shelves at the top right for another hidden object scene"

Should be top left, not top right.

:)
  • Mike MarcelaisMike Marcelais1,257,825
    Posted on 01 December 15 at 17:30
    Thanks. (I always get my lefts and my rights mixed up.)
  • SneakyStabbalotSneakyStabbalot1,112,104
    Posted on 18 December 18 at 22:59
    "Go to the shipwreck area near the lighthouse. Click on the cross on the right side and pick the Jatropha Flower. Use the shovel on the grave to get a Doubloon (5/12)."

when I click the cross I am told "I won't be messing around... blah blah" and I see no Jatropha Flower
    Posted on 18 December 18 at 23:08
    I worked it out :)

This part threw me:

"Click on the map on the wall and use the Map Legend. Follow the directions that appear to mark out the path on the map."

I didn't realize there was another map - I was looking at the legend on the desk.
    Posted on 19 December 18 at 14:27
    Little error - in the extra bonus chapter. You say this:

"Read the book on the table to get a Map Tile (1/4). Look at the newspapers on the left wall. Zoom in on the picture of the six trophies, then examine the far bookcase where the trophies are, and use the Goblet to complete the set. Examine the shelf that opens up on the top of the right bookcase."

But you also need to solve the trophy puzzle first, by ordering them in the same order as shown in one of the photos to the left.
  • DwaggieniteDwaggienite5,309,883
    Posted on 21 June 19 at 18:44
    Found a slight error:

"and the fourth is 2, 5, 7, 5, 1."

the second digit is a 4, not a 5.
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,670,052
    Posted on 01 January 22 at 21:54
    The above issue switching the 5 to a 4 still needs correcting. Additionally, right before that where it says to use 6,7,1,4, it's actually 7,6,1,4.
  • ManicMetalheadManicMetalhead1,131,350
    Posted on 04 January 22 at 16:22
    Dwaggienite said:
    Found a slight error:

"and the fourth is 2, 5, 7, 5, 1."

the second digit is a 4, not a 5.
    Ahayzo said:
    The above issue switching the 5 to a 4 still needs correcting. Additionally, right before that where it says to use 6,7,1,4, it's actually 7,6,1,4.
    I've fixed both of these on behalf of the owner.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads