Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Mighty No 9. Unleashes Screens

• ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,142,796
  • Posted on 17 November 15 at 19:50
    For some reason this looks worse every time i see it.
  • RotcatRotcat162,699
    Posted on 17 November 15 at 20:28
    Superschrubber said:For some reason this looks worse every time i see it.For me is it looks a phone game :P
    VENI, VIDI, VICI!
  • Posted on 17 November 15 at 20:30
    I hope they don't push the date back any more. It's been over two years now.
  • WestsideSxEWestsideSxE504,975
    Posted on 17 November 15 at 20:56
    I think the objectives maaaaaaaaaaaaay be on the right
  • wBRYwBRY748,210
    Posted on 17 November 15 at 21:50
    its almost been 1 year since I canceled my pre order.
  • FeedMeHumansFeedMeHumans122,965
    Posted on 17 November 15 at 23:08
    Superschrubber said:For some reason this looks worse every time i see it.They're only releasing screens because the gameplay looks even worse.
    60% of the time, it works everytime.
  • MemoriesofweMemoriesofwe482,956
    Posted on 18 November 15 at 00:05
    I just cannot fathom why they think we would care about this game any longer. It has been two years and they still have 4 more months to go. Every month is new videos and screen shots. I was excited but now I'm over hearing about it. They jammed it down our throats so much that now I just don't care. I may buy it when it comes out if reviews are good, but it would have been a day one.
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty1,102,863
    Posted on 18 November 15 at 00:47
    After all this time it still looks shit
  • ASLane ZeroASLane Zero393,145
    Posted on 18 November 15 at 09:30
    I beg to differ with everybody here-- there's nothing wrong with the look of the game, and while the hype's definitely gone, it's still a day-one purchase for me.

Anything even close to the X, Zero, or ZX series is a welcome respite from the 'classic' Megaman remasters.
    --ASLane
  • Posted on 18 November 15 at 10:00
    I'm a huge Mega Man fan, but this looks awful.
  • KnoellKnoell476,339
    Posted on 18 November 15 at 13:19
    Memoriesofwe said:I just cannot fathom why they think we would care about this game any longer. It has been two years and they still have 4 more months to go. Every month is new videos and screen shots. I was excited but now I'm over hearing about it. They jammed it down our throats so much that now I just don't care. I may buy it when it comes out if reviews are good, but it would have been a day one.You could just not click on the article. That way people who want to hear about it, can hear about it, and you don't have to! It's a win, win situation!
    Knoell
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads