Site Wishlist

Got some ideas about how to make the site better? Post them here

Create a way to easily add achievement totals

• xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,567,910
    Posted on 25 November 15 at 07:18
    I was meandering through My Achievements page and realized through the sorting options there isn't a way to quickly show how many achievements are applicable to whatever set of filters I am applying to it. For example, if I select "Achievement I don't have" and "Main Storyline", it would be nice if it returned how many Main Storyline achievements I don't have. I can add up the last page and then use the max number of achievements on the full pages, but this is a bit tedious especially if I am looking at multiple criteria and comparing numbers.
  • NomstuffNomstuff951,838
    Posted on 21 July 16 at 11:19
    +1
  • angelskangelsk1,459,042
    Posted on 23 July 16 at 11:27
    +1
  • Posted on 23 July 16 at 21:29, Edited on 23 July 16 at 21:29 by CassiopeiaGames
    Yes, totally. Would be some cool stats that also can be used for achievements I DO have.

+1
    gamingirl on hiatus, new project underway - can't wait to try and raise the numbers again!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 July 16 at 18:04
    You know there is a workaround for this though, you can copy and paste this into excel and then select the amount to see how many you have!
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,567,910
    Posted on 26 July 16 at 18:21
    Segendary Ty said:
    You know there is a workaround for this though, you can copy and paste this into excel and then select the amount to see how many you have!
    You may be trolling, but that is actually incredibly helpful laugh
  • Posted on 27 July 16 at 01:52
    Not everyone has excel though.

google drive has spreadsheets that does almost everything that excel does, and the service is free.
    gamingirl on hiatus, new project underway - can't wait to try and raise the numbers again!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 July 16 at 09:48
    My trolling services are free too!

Either way I have desired for achievement lists or any stat for that matter to be able to be exported into an excel file. I believe google drive can still open these right?

Btw everyone can have excel, whether it is MS Excel, that thing from that fruity company or just OpenOffice' excel! It's a magnificient tool for any basic stat analyses etc. Easy to learn too if you know how to type = and then the right order of formula's
  • Posted on 27 July 16 at 10:34
    Yes, drive can open word and excel files. That's what I do when I sit with a file I can't open laugh
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads