Game Discussion: Rise of the Tomb Raider

Need more coins for Avid Shopper achievement

• Gaia RequiemGaia Requiem213,911
    Posted on 26 November 15 at 21:47, Edited on 26 November 15 at 22:05 by Gaia Requiem
    I've completed the game 100% on Tomb Raider difficulty and went to get the Avid Shopper achievement and buy all the items from the supply shack but I'm 15 coins short for the last item. I've collected all the coin caches but is there any way I can get the last 15 coins post-game or do I have to buy them all in my Survivor playthrough? Any help would be appreciated!
  • VermigsVermigs394,248
    Posted on 27 November 15 at 00:58
    There should be piles of coins that aren't coin caches (they won't appear on the map as such) in crypts, challenge tombs, and caves. Try going to a few of those locations in each area to see if there are any you might have missed.
  • Posted on 27 November 15 at 06:16
    In addition to the piles, they can also be found within the round containers, which again do not show up on the map and do not contribute towards 100%. Also worth noting is that there are actually more coins lying around in the world than what are needed to purchase all the items, quite a lot in fact.
  • PzychopathicPzychopathic1,051,947
    Posted on 27 November 15 at 13:36
    I was short too when I completed the game 100% Just run thru the challenge tombs and crypts again and spam the vision button. Hopefully you find some that you missed. Or plenty of mushrooms! angry
    Bang Pow Boom!
    Posted on 27 November 15 at 18:19
    Thank you! I'll run through the map again :)
    Posted on 28 November 15 at 10:54
    I found a few coins just lying around! Thank you guys!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads