Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: December 1st, 2015

• ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,129,984
  • Posted on 01 December 15 at 21:48
    Nothing. Looks like im waiting until the holiday deals
  • MattQuin89MattQuin89695,083
    Posted on 01 December 15 at 21:48
    Picked up LA Cops, looks interesting.

Might get Schrodingers Cat & Flockers as well, will wait to see if anyone recommends them though! wave
    http://www.trueachievements.com/gamerblogcomment.aspx?gamerblogid=63601
  • MysticWeirdoMysticWeirdo2,153,789
    Posted on 01 December 15 at 21:50, Edited on 01 December 15 at 21:50 by MysticWeirdo
    The darksiders ii season pass did not have achievements. It was the crucible pass was required for some of the them.
  • Posted on 01 December 15 at 21:52, Edited on 01 December 15 at 21:52 by KryptonicFusion
    This is the sale I've been waiting for. I only buy games on disc if possible so this is excellent!
  • Posted on 01 December 15 at 21:59
    What other games are free with gold this month, I can't find it in this weeks news.
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,129,984
    Posted on 01 December 15 at 22:00, Edited on 01 December 15 at 22:01 by ChewieOnIce
    MysticWeirdo said:The darksiders ii season pass did not have achievements. It was the crucible pass was required for some of the them.Typo on my part - fixed now toast

MAZE RUNNER 7 said:What other games are free with gold this month, I can't find it in this weeks news.December's Games With Gold Revealed
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • Angels Kill TooAngels Kill Too2,186,511
    Posted on 01 December 15 at 22:03
    finally I can get syberia 1 at a discount.
    Get Hype, Bring the Noise!
  • KBop a dooKBop a doo415,467
    Posted on 01 December 15 at 22:03
    Just FYI in case this happened to anyone else -

A LOT of these are showing up with incorrect Gold Exclusive prices on the Xbox.com website. De Blob 2 and Red Faction were both showing up as $7.99 Gold Exclusive price on the Xbox website (yes I was logged in). They only showed up as $3.99 in the popup to confirm the purchase. So if your price is showing up wrong, it should fix itself when you go to buy it. Worms is showing up as the wrong price for me too.

I popped an achievement in De Blob 2 like 5 years ago and I am glad to see it on sale finally haha.
  • PlayUltimate711PlayUltimate7111,611,449
    Posted on 01 December 15 at 22:04
    MattQuin89 said:Picked up LA Cops, looks interesting.

Might get Schrodingers Cat & Flockers as well, will wait to see if anyone recommends them though! wave
    I wouldn't really recommend Schrodinger's Cat. It's not awful, but it wasn't all that great. I'm a PhD student so I appreciate the nerdy jokes a bit more than most people and I still didn't enjoy it all that much. There was just nothing special about it really. If you really want easy score there's nothing really wrong, it's just not really good.
  • KedrixKedrix315,247
    Posted on 01 December 15 at 22:10
    No BC sales at all (unless you feel like speculating) which is unfortunate. Destroy All Humans is the only one I'm leaning towards to be honest...$4, and the disc copy runs $20 seems to make it a likely purchase. I have both of the Darksiders already on disc and none of the One titles seem appealing. Meh at best.
    Michael Durr Gamertag: Kedrix www.kedrix.net
  • Posted on 01 December 15 at 22:14
    I got Destroy all Humans. I remember playing the first part on the original Xbox, and it was actually a fun game, so I'm looking forward to playing this one some day. After I've went through some more games in my backlog, which is sort of starting to get out of control smile
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead778,369
    Posted on 01 December 15 at 22:20, Edited on 02 December 15 at 21:32 by HolyHalfDead
    Deals with Gold until 7th December 2015 (Gold Exclusive)
    The Escapists: The Walking Dead 33% off

Limited Time Offers
    Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Ultimate Edition 42% off

Recent Price Drops (not all regions)
    ClusterPuck 99 33% off
    NBA LIVE 16 33% off
    Edit: The Crew Complete Edition 67% off ($20 USD) includes Season Pass + Wild Run
    That's cheaper than the Season Pass or Wild Run on their own!
    Pricing mistake has now been corrected.

Taken from HolyHa1fDead's Blog
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Posted on 01 December 15 at 22:22
    Awesome, I've been waiting on the first Syberia to go on sale. rock
  • rocking23nfrocking23nf671,263
    Posted on 01 December 15 at 22:22
    destroy all humans is a pretty easy completion, its like saints row gameplay.
  • Tasty PastryTasty Pastry483,619
    Posted on 01 December 15 at 22:31
    Any recommendations for/against Syberia and the sequel?
    Something Witty and Memorable
  • WickedDeathWickedDeath590,356
    Posted on 01 December 15 at 22:43, Edited on 01 December 15 at 22:46 by WickedDeath
    • Deadfall Adventures - 85% off - Now US$5.99 / £5.24 / €7.49 / ¥987 **WARNING: Contains an Unobtainable achievement**

I know a lot of us are completest and some of us are not. Of coarse I like to finish a game, but that doesn't mean all of the achievements are unlocked. With that said it would probably be more helpful to me to know EXACTLY which achievement is unobtainable because it's not obvious in the achievement list for this game....unless of coarse I overlooked it.

I was wondering about Syberia myself...anyone play it? Of coarse it IS an arcade game with a crazy 1000 achievement points so i am downloading the trial..... if all is good, then $6 for 2000 cheevos is a steal.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead778,369
    Posted on 01 December 15 at 22:47, Edited on 01 December 15 at 22:48 by HolyHalfDead
    WickedDeath said:
    With that said it would probably be more helpful to me to know EXACTLY which achievement is unobtainable because it's not obvious in the achievement list for this game....unless of coarse I overlooked it.
    Deadfall AdventuresGunsmithThe Gunsmith achievement in Deadfall Adventures worth 40 pointsUnlock all automatic upgrades for all weapons
    It's not too hard to find this. If you sort by TA Ratio Asc, Unobtainables will always be at the bottom of the list. Or you could use the flag filter and select Unobtainable.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
    Posted on 01 December 15 at 22:48
    WickedDeath said:
    • Deadfall Adventures - 85% off - Now US$5.99 / £5.24 / €7.49 / ¥987 **WARNING: Contains an Unobtainable achievement**

I know a lot of us are completest and some of us are not. Of coarse I like to finish a game, but that doesn't mean all of the achievements are unlocked. With that said it would probably be more helpful to me to know EXACTLY which achievement is unobtainable because it's not obvious in the achievement list for this game....unless of coarse I overlooked it.

I was wondering about Syberia myself...anyone play it? Of coarse it IS an arcade game with a crazy 1000 achievement points so i am downloading the trial..... if all is good, then $6 for 2000 cheevos is a steal.
    It's this one:

Deadfall AdventuresGunsmithThe Gunsmith achievement in Deadfall Adventures worth 40 pointsUnlock all automatic upgrades for all weapons

You know how they have the different symbols for Time Consuming, Online Only, etc. etc... The only way I know how to do it is scan down the list and look for the "Unobtainable" symbol, which is like a triangle with a stop sign in the middle? Lol. But I agree it could be made a lot more convenient
    Posted on 01 December 15 at 22:53, Edited on 01 December 15 at 22:53 by KBop a doo
    HolyHa1fDead said:
    WickedDeath said:
    With that said it would probably be more helpful to me to know EXACTLY which achievement is unobtainable because it's not obvious in the achievement list for this game....unless of coarse I overlooked it.
    It's not too hard to find this. If you sort by TA Ratio Asc, Unobtainables will always be at the bottom of the list. Or you could use the flag filter and select Unobtainable.
    Never even noticed the flag filter! Thanks for this.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads