GTASC 2016 - Bug Reports

• planting42planting422,094,507
    Posted on 21 December 15 at 15:25
    Find something wrong? Please let us know here:
    http://www.trueachievements.com/gtasc-2016.htm
  • IronFistofSnuffIronFistofSnuff1,019,341
    Posted on 28 December 15 at 06:53, Edited on 28 December 15 at 07:12 by IronFistofSnuff
    fixed itself
  • Posted on 08 January 16 at 23:48
    So a friend that wasn't invited to our team joined our team, becoming the fourth member. He then left the team, so that the fourth member I DID invite could then join, but now it won't let him onto the team. Is our team now disqualified without the fourth? Or is there some way we can fix it? We were registered and ready, but we had the weird snafu of someone that wasn't invited hopping in, preventing our team from being complete. Please help.
    Lt Dan6936
    Posted on 09 January 16 at 03:59
    Sorry, team construction is complete.

It wasn't a snafu - it was the randoms being settled into incomplete teams.

I'm sorry, as has been asked repeatedly now, I can't change that - enjoy the Solo side.
  • AlonsoFiveAlonsoFive417,403
    Posted on 09 January 16 at 19:11
    The contest panel isn't appearing on my homepage. Or will this appear tomorrow when the contest officially starts?
    Sleep is so overrated.
    Posted on 10 January 16 at 04:26
    Here's hoping its tomorrow.
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant1,121,155
    Posted on 10 January 16 at 12:24
    My gamer pic is not the same on the individual page and the team page.
  • Posted on 10 January 16 at 12:26
    LuckyConquerer2 said:My gamer pic is not the same on the individual page and the team page.That's not a bug, the team one is set by your team leader
    Posted on 10 January 16 at 12:28
    TrueAchievement said:LuckyConquerer2 said:My gamer pic is not the same on the individual page and the team page.That's not a bug, the team one is set by your team leaderI am not referring to the team pic as a group, but if you click on the green expand button, you can see all 4 team members. My individual picture is an old one.
  • SkinstakovicSkinstakovic620,063
    Posted on 10 January 16 at 15:24
    Every time I click on the "view my team" button it takes me back to the leaderboard style home page.
    Skinstakovic, creating gaming harmony since 2007
  • Ditto51Ditto51256,087
    Posted on 10 January 16 at 15:40
    This may not be a bug, but this doesn't seem right:
    Safety Net - bye to next period
    Surely the bye should be buy or something other than that. It just doesn't seem like that works.
    Posted on 10 January 16 at 15:54
    Ditto51 said:This may not be a bug, but this doesn't seem right:
    Surely the bye should be buy or something other than that. It just doesn't seem like that works.
    bye 1
    n.
    2. Sports The position of one who draws no opponent for a round in a tournament and so advances to the next round.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/bye
  • The Ol n DeThe Ol n De439,445
    Posted on 10 January 16 at 15:59
    Skinstakovic said:Every time I click on the "view my team" button it takes me back to the leaderboard style home page.Agreed, this button does not seem to work.
    Stan Day One Edition Owner
  • XxB3asti3xXXxB3asti3xX1,164,729
    Posted on 10 January 16 at 16:01
    Skinstakovic said:Every time I click on the "view my team" button it takes me back to the leaderboard style home page.Same thing is happening to me.

Friends teams and followed teams are not appearing in the panel beside my friend feed as they have in previous years.
    Posted on 10 January 16 at 16:21
    It worked for me, though, so not completely broke.
  • Ditto51Ditto51256,087
    Posted on 10 January 16 at 17:10
    LuckyConquerer2 said:Ditto51 said:This may not be a bug, but this doesn't seem right:
    bye 1
    n.
    2. Sports The position of one who draws no opponent for a round in a tournament and so advances to the next round.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/bye
    Ah, okay. Didn't know that, thanks
  • Rusty Nail zhRusty Nail zh1,659,142
    Posted on 10 January 16 at 18:29
    Hey there, I just noticed on the GTASC panel, that the friends teams or friends in individual challenge are not showing up.
    Do I have to follow the manually? I just ask because the last years, it just took over all my friends in the challenge...
    Thanks!
  • Ditto51Ditto51256,087
    Posted on 10 January 16 at 18:37
    Rusty Nail zh said:Hey there, I just noticed on the GTASC panel, that the friends teams or friends in individual challenge are not showing up.
    Do I have to follow the manually? I just ask because the last years, it just took over all my friends in the challenge...
    Thanks!
    You have to add them manually, at the bottom of the list there is an option to follow all of your friends.
  • BRANNERS 92BRANNERS 92274,793
    Posted on 10 January 16 at 18:37
    Rusty Nail zh said:Hey there, I just noticed on the GTASC panel, that the friends teams or friends in individual challenge are not showing up.
    Thanks!
    If you go onto the leaderboard and then at the bottom there is a button to add all friends team to the leaderboard
    Posted on 10 January 16 at 18:38
    Thanks!
    There are issues with it. I guessed it will be fixed but it is Sunday and I doubt anyone is in the TA office. Rich was probably watching Spurs get a lucky penalty versus Leicester. warning

XxB3asti3xX said:Skinstakovic said:Every time I click on the "view my team" button it takes me back to the leaderboard style home page.Same thing is happening to me.

Friends teams and followed teams are not appearing in the panel beside my friend feed as they have in previous years.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads